Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OH My gAwD... 18FlamboyandNGay81 said I suck.

I'm leaving on the next train.. I don't know when I'll be back again

Go choke on a pair of hairy testicles you fucking inbred geriatric
I think it's wonderful you are so devoted that you are willing to go down in flames as Brainfail's wingtard in order to spare him further abuse. :LMAO:
Stop snorting airplane glue before you post.

Glue ?
he huffs
and the fucker goes on about my Cocaine use ... the nerve, hmpfff ...
fishing and a tube of glue LOL
4VEMv8C.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think it's wonderful you are so devoted that you are willing to go down in flames as Brainfail's wingtard in order to spare him further abuse. :LMAO:
Abuse? Jesus! Okay...you’re getting a bit cheeky! I’ll sort you out when I get back from my trip! Dickhead!
Yes - by all means

RUN AWAY..RUN AWAY ! Hahahahahah

...pussy
I’m going on a surf trip you cunt! I have three hours before I drive! Oh well...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Breakfall
A story, not sure I have told you before .
within my first 3 posts here one was a quote I had pilfered from you (:
i gave YOU your credit tho, not like I outright stole it and ffs instantly that chick Kat dissed and dismissed me LOL simply because I knew you LMFAO
I think it was 'Oh great one of Galiums flunkies' LOL
what did you do to her ?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Abuse? Jesus! Okay...you’re getting a bit cheeky! I’ll sort you out when I get back from my trip! Dickhead!
Yes - by all means

...pussy
I’m going on a surf trip you cunt! I have three hours before I drive! Oh well...
Be sure to wear your sun protection soz you don't melt on the beach, snowflake.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes - by all means

...pussy
Meanwhile your babbling handpuppet is in office and you're STILL crying about Trump

Wasssamater... did Trump promise to keep the raw fucking confined to your vagina but stuck it in your ass instead as soon as you got on all fours? Welcome to the wonderful world of womanhood you fucking clown.

Stick a cork in your ass next time if anal is a problem for you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I liked the part of the movie where TrumpF read off his gripe list :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO2:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Yes - by all means

...pussy
Meanwhile your babbling handpuppet is in office and you're STILL crying about Trump

Wasssamater... did Trump promise to keep the raw fucking confined to your vagina but stuck it in your ass instead as soon as you got on all fours? Welcome to the wonderful world of womanhood you fucking clown.

Bigly Smellz is
a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yes - by all means

...pussy

Bigly Smellz is
a poor player,
Signifying nothing.

Gee I dunno Holigay
that sounded an awful lot like a tale told by an idiot
tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes - by all means

...pussy

Bigly Smellz is
a poor player,
Signifying nothing.
Time for a nap fucktard

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Yes - by all means

...pussy

Bigly Smellz is
a poor player,
Signifying nothing.

Gee I dunno Holigay
that sounded an awful lot like a tale told by an idiot
tenor.gif
Art always has that same impact on you.

See - that was Willy the Shake, and granted I modified the meaning
..nonetheless a tale well told. :Wink:

How did you like Frank's episode, xtard?

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Yes - by all means

...pussy

Bigly Smellz is
a poor player,
Signifying nothing.
Time for a nap fucktard
Would you like an alarm set for you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes - by all means

...pussy

Bigly Smellz is
a poor player,
Signifying nothing.
Time for a nap fucktard
Would you like an alarm set for you?
No youuuu

• Funny
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was driving in the car with little my cousin and someone did something stupid in the car ahead of us and she said “I bet they voted for Trump” Bwa hahahha DEAD

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao.... Trump (who's not in office anymore) need only say he's running again in 2024 and these libs shit all over the carpet.

Priceless

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was driving in the car with little my cousin and someone did something stupid in the car ahead of us and she said “I bet they voted for Trump” Bwa hahahha DEAD
I voted for Trump and I have one of the highest, if not the highest, IQ here.

watch the libtards jump up and down like they ready for their next trip into outerspace in T-minus 10,9,8.....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What are these leftist lemmings crying about now?
They don’t want to leave Bastard Factory! But they want to take over! Lol

It's funny how cons get so scared when they have to deal with just a handful of non-cons. You folks are only comfortable when the environment is 100% con. Cute little snowflakes.
Leftists are snowflakes, because they aren’t staunch on their principles. You leftards need to stop with the reverse-psychology...it’s embarrassing to say the least! @LotusBud ...you’re a snowflake! Lol

Lefties aren't staunch in their positions? Is that why we make you and Bankster and lokbrain and Arms Dealer Brat so mad you almost stroke out?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao.... Trump (who's not in office anymore) need only say he's running again in 2024 and these libs shit all over the carpet.

Priceless

Could you link to me shitting over this news?

The guy will either be dead or a blithering idiot by 2024, and most people realize what a moron he is now. I have no worries about him winning anything ever again. He will go down in history as possibly the dumbest dumfuck who ever lived.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

watch the libtards jump up and down like they ready for their next trip into outerspace in T-minus 10,9,8.....
People are saying I have the highest IQ of everyone on the internet, so you are misinformed as usual.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. That made me laugh so hard I almost stopped breathing. Thanks for that, Bankster.