Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Loklips, is this yoo?

153170125_3783515145019130_3965440657271203687_o.jpg
Sorry faggit, tattoos are for sailors and whores.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's evidence galore and I dont need a judge to interpret it for me.

I've read several of the affidavits of those who testified under penalty of perjury that they witnessed fraudulent ballots being entered in the system. I've watched the video where observers were kept out against election law and the windows were boarded up. That right there is all the proof I'll ever need.

Of course no judge wants to wade through this mess. Lets just say that they rule that there was massive fraud and it could have resulted in an election being stolen. They all know how that would play out and they arent about to throw the country into massive civil unrest like that. There's at least a couple of justices on the SCOTUS however that openly acknowledge the fraud.

I understand that. I get the point of view.

However, until you and those who support you view get actual, legally binding certification from an agreed upon authority (Court of Law, for example) you appear as delusional, sycophantic, outliers of society who spend their time shaking sticks at the sky demanding some god smites their enemies.
I'm ok with that. I accepted long ago that the courts wouldnt open this can of worms. The fallout is too dangerous. I disagree with looking crazy though. Nobody can make the affidavits and video go away.

It’s amazing that you hang your filthy hat on some nothingness video.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Dont worry, I'll keep sending money!!!
Trump 2024 - The Bilk a Rube campaign.
I bet you'll have a stroke when Trump wins a third term! :LOL2:
I thought Presidents can only run twice?
No - these days (and only since the late 40's)
presidents are limited to two full terms in office.
Most recently - Lyndon Johnson could have served into a 3rd term had he run and won in 1968, having assumed the office when JFK was assassinated then won in 1964..

FDR won election in a 4th term but died in office.
After that - the two term limit was established.

Isn't a full term 8 years? So if he runs a second time and wins, he will do his 4 years and then be able to run again, right? For the complete 8 year term? I'm thinking consecutive.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's evidence galore and I dont need a judge to interpret it for me.

I've read several of the affidavits of those who testified under penalty of perjury that they witnessed fraudulent ballots being entered in the system. I've watched the video where observers were kept out against election law and the windows were boarded up. That right there is all the proof I'll ever need.

Of course no judge wants to wade through this mess. Lets just say that they rule that there was massive fraud and it could have resulted in an election being stolen. They all know how that would play out and they arent about to throw the country into massive civil unrest like that. There's at least a couple of justices on the SCOTUS however that openly acknowledge the fraud.

I understand that. I get the point of view.

However, until you and those who support you view get actual, legally binding certification from an agreed upon authority (Court of Law, for example) you appear as delusional, sycophantic, outliers of society who spend their time shaking sticks at the sky demanding some god smites their enemies.
I'm ok with that. I accepted long ago that the courts wouldnt open this can of worms. The fallout is too dangerous. I disagree with looking crazy though. Nobody can make the affidavits and video go away.

It’s amazing that you hang your filthy hat on some nothingness video.
Whats amazing is you assholes watching an attenuated video of George Floyd, not knowing he downed a shit ton of Fentanyl before the cops grabbed him, and not knowing that he was screaming he couldnt breathe while he was standing upright, then when he was being put in the squad, WAYYYYY before they had him subdued on the ground, and used that as a FALSE narrative to cry RAYCIS and burn the fukin country down! PWN3D!

Now there aint no mistaking closing the doors on people who were supposed to be watching the count and there aint no mistaking covering the windows to keep people from looking at the counting.....unless all them jigabooze were vampires. Lemme know, faggit!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Most recently - Lyndon Johnson could have served into a 3rd term had he run and won in 1968, having assumed the office when JFK was assassinated then won in 1964..

Isn't a full term 8 years? So if he runs a second time and wins, he will do his 4 years and then be able to run again, right? For the complete 8 year term? I'm thinking consecutive.
Terms do not have to be consecutive. A president can only be elected twice, but theoretically could serve nearly 3 full terms (1 term equaling 4 years) if taking over from the role of vice-president in the case of the president vacating the office.

Glover Cleveland, for example served 2 non-consecutive terms, and
as mentioned had Johnson run and won - serving out the term - in '68 he would have served 9 years.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Heels up Harris is desperate to also get on that list. I'd be surprised if they waited even a single day after Biden gets to the two year mark before dumping him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
His adherents line up to offer their support.
This is riveting news! I’m sorry that I ever judged you beforehand! This is exceptional! Welll done! :FuckYeah:
Apey can die happy now you've awarded your seal of approval.

:LMAO:
Holliday...when you give or your ilk & Co give me forehand news...I would respect you a bit.
You sheeple get the backhand news.
..and we laugh at you.

We're only here to make fun of your sort. :Wink:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is riveting news! I’m sorry that I ever judged you beforehand! This is exceptional! Welll done! :FuckYeah:

Holliday...when you give or your ilk & Co give me forehand news...I would respect you a bit.
..and we laugh at you.

You’re lucky we tolerate your sort!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

..and we laugh at you.

.We don't care if you do or don't.
You are objects of our ridicule and deriding chortles either way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

..and we laugh at you.

Oh look at you being comfortable at Bastard Factory! Your saving grace is that you’ve reigned in your prior bullshit! Breakfall is more vested in Bastard Factory than you’ll ever be. Make a fucking note of that you fucking cocky twat!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

..and we laugh at you.

Oh look at you being comfortable at Bastard Factory! Your saving grace is that you’ve reigned in your prior bullshit! Breakfall is more vested in Bastard Factory than you’ll ever be. Make a fucking note of that you fucking cocky twat!
You shitarded dipstick - do you not get it?
You are just the natives, the primitives - the inferiors who history has left behind.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

..and we laugh at you.

You shitarded dipstick - do you not get it?
You are just the natives, the primitives - the inferiors who history has left behind.
I hate hippies with a passion!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OH My gAwD... 18FlamboyandNGay81 said I suck.

I'm leaving on the next train.. I don't know when I'll be back again

Go choke on a pair of hairy testicles you fucking inbred geriatric

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What are these leftist lemmings crying about now?
They don’t want to leave Bastard Factory! But they want to take over! Lol

It's funny how cons get so scared when they have to deal with just a handful of non-cons. You folks are only comfortable when the environment is 100% con. Cute little snowflakes.
Scared?

lol

The only thing that scares me about one of you mooks is the possibility of one of you elderly spazzes being unable to control your bowels at the high point of one atomic weggies you rejects experience daily

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What are these leftist lemmings crying about now?
They don’t want to leave Bastard Factory! But they want to take over! Lol

It's funny how cons get so scared when they have to deal with just a handful of non-cons. You folks are only comfortable when the environment is 100% con. Cute little snowflakes.
Leftists are snowflakes, because they aren’t staunch on their principles. You leftards need to stop with the reverse-psychology...it’s embarrassing to say the least! @LotusBud ...you’re a snowflake! Lol

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I think it's wonderful you are so devoted that you are willing to go down in flames as Brainfail's wingtard in order to spare him further abuse. :LMAO:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think it's wonderful you are so devoted that you are willing to go down in flames as Brainfail's wingtard in order to spare him further abuse. :LMAO:
Abuse? Jesus! Okay...you’re getting a bit cheeky! I’ll sort you out when I get back from my trip! Dickhead!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Stop snorting airplane glue before you post.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Abuse? Jesus! Okay...you’re getting a bit cheeky! I’ll sort you out when I get back from my trip! Dickhead!
Yes - by all means

RUN AWAY..RUN AWAY ! Hahahahahah

...pussy