Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
6-FDF285-A-D7-D2-4374-AAE6-7-F6-EE0968-B37.jpg

Xs 2
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice self PWN3D! fuktard! That dumb nigger didnt even do anything to win! :LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was driving in the car with little my cousin and someone did something stupid in the car ahead of us and she said “I bet they voted for Trump” Bwa hahahha DEAD
I voted for Trump and I have one of the highest, if not the highest, IQ here.

watch the libtards jump up and down like they ready for their next trip into outerspace in T-minus 10,9,8.....

OMG. That made me laugh so hard I almost stopped breathing. Thanks for that, Bankster.
^^^^^ what did I say about launching :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how the liberal turds cannot find anything noteworthy about Biden ?

I mean, I'm sure he changed his drawers today ... right?

Celebrate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Celebrate.

This is clearly and unmistakably a thread about CPAC and Trump, take your bullshit drama queen spam elsewhere Uber-Faggot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Celebrate.

This is clearly and unmistakably a thread about CPAC and Trump, take your bullshit drama queen spam elsewhere Uber-Faggot.
It's about you pissing in your panties about trump

AAGAIN.

PSTD

Post Trump Stress Derangement -- Ask your doctor if suicide is right for you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was driving in the car with little my cousin and someone did something stupid in the car ahead of us and she said “I bet they voted for Trump” Bwa hahahha DEAD

watch the libtards jump up and down like they ready for their next trip into outerspace in T-minus 10,9,8.....

Agreed. Your courage matches your conviction and your arguments are precisely valid.... so I don’t fault you for it. What’s crazy is we literally see eye to eye on everything except politics lol

... but you have to admit there are/were a significant amount of knuckle dragging mouth breathers walking around with that MAGA hat... and don’t get me started on the white trash element thrust into the spotlight. When they all crawl back under their rocks... it will be a good day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Agreed. Your courage matches your conviction and your arguments are precisely valid.... so I don’t fault you for it. What’s crazy is we literally see eye to eye on everything except politics lol

... but you have to admit there are/were a significant amount of knuckle dragging mouth breathers walking around with that MAGA hat... and don’t get me started on the white trash element thrust into the spotlight. When they all crawl back under their rocks... it will be a good day.
Sure there were retards in the Trump camp, just like there are retards in the Democrat camp.

Take for instance this Holidayduck guy? Would you hold him up to be anything besides a geriatric pants pisser who posts like something a retard looks down upon and says to itself "that guy is dumb"?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure there were retards in the Trump camp, just like there are retards in the Democrat camp.

Take for instance this Holidayduck guy? Would you hold him up to be anything besides a geriatric pants pisser who posts like something a retard looks down upon and says to itself "that guy is dumb"?

I see stupid people errrr where lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Four years is a very long time. It will be difficult for Trump to keep his numbers up for that long especially in the face of nu.erous lawsuits and legal accusations.

I am thinking Florida Governor De Stantis is in a very good position based upon his very successful response to covid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Four years is a very long time. It will be difficult for Trump to keep his numbers up for that long especially in the face of nu.erous lawsuits and legal accusations.

I am thinking Florida Governor De Stantis is in a very good position based upon his very successful response to covid.
He would be good.

Florida is awesome

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Take for instance this Biggie Bankster guy. Wow. What a hater. And an hysteric. SMH Sad.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

Yeah, Floriduh is completely awesome.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

omg Florida white trash is thee WORST:LMAO2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Jaja