Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1-BD00285-4706-4-D99-B35-F-2-A6721428-B68.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Four years is a very long time. It will be difficult for Trump to keep his numbers up for that long especially in the face of nu.erous lawsuits and legal accusations.

I am thinking Florida Governor De Stantis is in a very good position based upon his very successful response to covid.
He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

Yeah, Floriduh is completely awesome.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg
No state tax, balanced budget and complete freedom

Can you say the same about that shithole Cali?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Four years is a very long time. It will be difficult for Trump to keep his numbers up for that long especially in the face of nu.erous lawsuits and legal accusations.

I am thinking Florida Governor De Stantis is in a very good position based upon his very successful response to covid.
He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

people will not stop moving to Cali tho... it’s the weather

as someone who grew up in a concrete jungle too... I get why you bought where you did. It was a sound decision. Plus you have so much space between you and your neighbors and you’ll never get that much bang for your buck in NY or CA

but the poor areas of Florida are as bad as any of the other southern states

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Id take California any day

I will never go back to Cali tbh. We don’t pay income tax here in WA. They legalized 3 grams of narcotics and are basically going to let the homeless commit suicide on the streets of Seattle since the courts are so overran. We have bikes and scooters for rent all over the city. We also have daily car rentals (Mercedes mostly) sprinkled all over the city for convenience.

The last time I went home, it took my friends 2 hours+ to travel less than 10 miles on a Friday night to come see me. Yeah... NO THANKS! LoL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California will continue to implode into the type of shithole libtards complain about. The ubber wealthy, and the dirt poor. Ironic thing is, California is 100% ran by libtards and the problems are 100% caused by them. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I will never go back to Cali tbh. We don’t pay income tax here in WA. They legalized 3 grams of narcotics and are basically going to let the homeless commit suicide on the streets of Seattle since the courts are so overran. We have bikes and scooters for rent all over the city. We also have daily car rentals (Mercedes mostly) sprinkled all over the city for convenience.

The last time I went home, it took my friends 2 hours+ to travel less than 10 miles on a Friday night to come see me. Yeah... NO THANKS! LoL
What a toilet

Seems Seattle is not far behind tho

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a toilet

the nice parts of seattle make Florida look like a Cuban refuge camp

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

as someone who grew up in a concrete jungle too... I get why you bought where you did. It was a sound decision. Plus you have so much space between you and your neighbors and you’ll never get that much bang for your buck in NY or CA

I was born in Southern California, I was brought up in Southern California, I own properties in Southern California, I still live in Southern California. Only about a quarter of the people I grew up with still live here as most moved away often because of price. The truth is this state's population has been flat or declining for a quarter century. Especially native born population has been leaving in droves. The only thing keeping population just slightly down each year instead of deep population loses has been immigration; mostly illegal immigration.

The truth is to live the American dream here takes a lot of money and you get a lot less for your money. Many of my peers were not successful enough and so moved to other states where they could afford the American dream and there is nothing wrong with that. Now we are seeing even the wildly successful people leaving as well and they are taking both their money and the companies they own with them. That is not a good trend.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a toilet

doubt that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a toilet

I've never seen ANY part of Florida look like LA. Fukin bums galore all over LA!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

I was born in Southern California, I was brought up in Southern California, I own properties in Southern California, I still live in Southern California. Only about a quarter of the people I grew up with still live here as most moved away often because of price. The truth is this state's population has been flat or declining for a quarter century. Especially native born population has been leaving in droves. The only thing keeping population just slightly down each year instead of deep population loses has been immigration; mostly illegal immigration.

The truth is to live the American dream here takes a lot of money and you get a lot less for your money. Many of my peers were not successful enough and so moved to other states where they could afford the American dream and there is nothing wrong with that. Now we are seeing even the wildly successful people leaving as well and they are taking both their money and the companies they own with them. That is not a good trend.
Same is true with Seattle from everything I've seen.

The city actually allowed antifia scum to seize a portion of the city for several weeks unhindered. That can't be good for the local businesses and anyone with half a business brain already has their migration plans drafted.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

The city actually allowed antifia scum to seize a portion of the city for several weeks unhindered. That can't be good for the local businesses and anyone with half a business brain already has their migration plans drafted.
I hear businesses all over minneapolis are shutting down and boarding up over the george floyd farce.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

I hear businesses all over minneapolis are shutting down and boarding up over the george floyd farce.
..and at the end of the day who does that hurt?

Does it hurt the giraffe necked soyboys who were bused in with bricks, Molotov cocktails and various other apparatus to incite the destruction of private property? NO. They all returned to their little safe space cretin cubbyholes at whatever university is currently indoctrinating them with this BLM bullshit.

it's the local people of color who are fucking suffering 10 times more as a result of this faux outrage. That's why I tell anyone anywhere if you support this BLM movement you're a fucking moron. Nobody here is closer to the black community than I and I'd be the first to say I'd like nothing more than to see the founders of that bullshit movement hang by their fucking necks until dead. Fuck them. They support PLANNED PARENTHOOD for crying out loud. How can you be more ignorant than that?

10 billion in donations and how much of that went to reconstruction efforts in Baltimore? For fucks sake with that kind of creme you could have purchased every last boarded property in that entire city and turned it into an oasis

And don't get me started on the whiteys and their fake outrage. You're outraged when it's convenient to be outraged. When it's the popular thing to do. But let there be some kind of national purge where anyone who isn't white gets two the the head and you'll see how fast these fucking phonies will LOVE the fact that their skin is white as the driven snow.

Malcolm X was a solid ass motherfucker. These cats are nothing but entrepreneurs masquerading as civil rights activists

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

..and at the end of the day who does that hurt?

Does it hurt the giraffe necked soyboys who were bused in with bricks, Molotov cocktails and various other apparatus to incite the destruction of private property? NO. They all returned to their little safe space cretin cubbyholes at whatever university is currently indoctrinating them with this BLM bullshit.

it's the local people of color who are fucking suffering 10 times more as a result of this faux outrage. That's why I tell anyone anywhere if you support this BLM movement you're a fucking moron. Nobody here is closer to the black community than I and I'd be the first to say I'd like nothing more than to see the founders of that bullshit movement hang by their fucking necks until dead. Fuck them. They support PLANNED PARENTHOOD for crying out loud. How can you be more ignorant than that?

10 billion in donations and how much of that went to reconstruction efforts in Baltimore? For fucks sake with that kind of creme you could have purchased every last boarded property in that entire city and turned it into an oasis

And don't get me started on the whiteys and their fake outrage. You're outraged when it's convenient to be outraged. When it's the popular thing to do. But let there be some kind of national purge where anyone who isn't white gets two the the head and you'll see how fast these fucking phonies will LOVE the fact that their skin is white as the driven snow.

Malcolm X was a solid ass motherfucker. These cats are nothing but entrepreneurs masquerading as civil rights activists
I'd like to think this could all change but it would take the residents coming out and lynching the mob. I dont imagine that will happen.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

I didn’t realize this was going to turn into your hatred for BLM/Antifa....

The CHOP was disassembled months ago... but only after Antifa caused the Seattle PD to abandon the station and they have not returned. That was after the Seattle PD assaulted me, my friends and a group of peaceful protesters carrying poster boards with tear gas while they were holding AK47s ready for war.

Antifa destroyed real estate prices in Seattle. It appears that the transplants have all fled the city and people have stopped moving here (Yay! It won’t be another LA!!!). The locals are now referring to this as the “new” Seattle... only the self-aware will survive here and I’m ok with that. It will eventually return to its roots as being the grungy live music loving city I fell in love with when I was 15.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

The CHOP was disassembled months ago... but only after Antifa caused the Seattle PD to abandon the station and they have not returned. That was after the Seattle PD assaulted me, my friends and a group of peaceful protesters carrying poster boards with tear gas while they were holding AK47s ready for war.

Antifa destroyed real estate prices in Seattle. It appears that the transplants have all fled the city and people have stopped moving here (Yay! It won’t be another LA!!!). The locals are now referring to this as the “new” Seattle... only the self-aware will survive here and I’m ok with that. It will eventually return to its roots as being the grungy live music loving city I fell in love with when I was 15.
I hate BLM / ANtifa pretty much for the reasons you listed. It's always the innocent who bear the consequence of their actions

I know you'd like to hold the police officers who assaulted you accountable but I hold these scumbag riot provocateurs accountable NOT the guy making 60,000 a year who cannot read the minds of "peaceful protestors" vs the minds of "other peaceful protestors" and therefore has no real way of distinguishing between who is who in the heat of the moment.

If I were one of those police officers I'd have done a lot worse.

My philosophy is this : Kill em all and let God sort em out, I'm just here to collect a check and make it home to my family

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

I hate BLM / ANtifa pretty much for the reasons you listed. It's always the innocent who bear the consequence of their actions

I know you'd like to hold the police officers who assaulted you accountable but I hold these scumbag riot provocateurs accountable NOT the guy making 60,000 a year who cannot read the minds of "peaceful protestors" vs the minds of "other peaceful protestors" and therefore has no real way of distinguishing between who is who in the heat of the moment.

My philosophy is this : Kill em all and let God sort em out, I'm just here to collect a check and make it home to my family

I know you would have... but you also backed a fascist as president, so I’m not surprised. However, I’m well seasoned and well versed in the philosophy of law and I’m not changing my mind here until the poverty gap is shrunk drastically and something is done about systemic racism.... only then will we be truly safe from this ever happening again.

Complaining about the riots that have resulted from centuries of police brutality against the black community is almost as ignorant as the systemic racism itself. If we don’t fix the core problem here, we are putting a bandaid on a bullet wound and this vicious cycle will keep repeating itself... which is endangering us all tbh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

I know you would have... but you also backed a fascist as president, so I’m not surprised. However, I’m well seasoned and well versed in the philosophy of law and I’m not changing my mind here until the poverty gap is shrunk drastically and something is done about systemic racism.... only then will we be truly safe from this ever happening again.

Complaining about the riots that have resulted from centuries of police brutality against the black community is almost as ignorant as the systemic racism itself. If we don’t fix the core problem here, we are putting a bandaid on a bullet wound and this vicious cycle will keep repeating itself... which is endangering us all tbh.
Before we continue any further I'd like you to provide me with a coherent definition of "systemic racism"

Be specific

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Before we continue any further I'd like you to provide me with a coherent definition of "systemic racism"

Be specific
Perhaps first agree on a valid source of information?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Be specific

you would need experience in either the military and/or police department as a minority to grasp this concept

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Be specific

you would need experience in either the military and/or police department as a minority to grasp this concept
sigh.

what a crock of shit.

Seriously murdy, you're better than that.

Let's start with the definition of ""systemic"" and we can proceed from there

relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.

What system in it's entirety is racist?

Is the entire police department racist? The politicians who provide them direction? The legislators?

who?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Be specific

sigh.

what a crock of shit.

Seriously murdy, you're better than that.

Let's start with the definition of ""systemic"" and we can proceed from there

relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.

What system in it's entirety is racist?

Is the entire police department racist? The politicians who provide them direction? The legislators?

who?

You’re faulting me for being hesitant to engage “the man” in a discussion about systemic racism... knowing full well you’re already refusing to recognize it exists based on your own tribal politics.

Let’s start with when the levees broke in New Orleans way back in 2006 from Hurricane Katrina... we saw a black community completely destroyed and a lack of resources to help them. Tax payers. Go figure.

I thought a balanced budget was important to you... yet you live in a state content with not providing the black communities with the valuable resource they need.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Be specific
Perhaps first agree on a valid source of information?

how about a wiki linki....

Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that is embedded as normal practice within
or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in
, and
, among other issues. It is important to recognize the harmful affects that institutional racism can have on people especially students in schools where it is prominent.