Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
do you kiss your girlfriend with this mouth?

Jacob Blake is a victim of the suppression of his people for the last 200 years.
Absolutely. And she agrees entirely. So does every other black person I know who is not looking to feel sorry for themselves

It's only the white people who subconsciously believe they are indeed superior to the black race that spout utter nonsense like this

200 years of oppression is bullshit. A crock of shit and a piss poor excuse to be reaching for a knife AFTER several cops have told you to get down on the ground and place your hands behind your back. If it were me I'd have emptied the clip right in his head and been done with his sorry worthless ass. Oppression his fucking ass right into the ground. And EVERY black man in the hood that I know says the same thing.

The average homie in the hood doesn't give the slightest fuck about what happens to the next black man living 2 streets down from him let alone someone who lived as a slave hundreds of years ago. Want proof? Tell me how much BLM has donated to reconstruction efforts in Minneapolis? How many centers for black education and career planning have they established in Baltimore? How many food lines are they running in Chicago?

This alone tells me you know jack shit about how black people in the hood really think.

200 years of oppression. Fuck outta here with that complete bollocks. Some black dude comes at me sideways with nonsense like that and he'll get 200 rounds of ammunition and I don't give the first fuck what his great great great Grandfather went through.

he never reached for the knife.... he opened the car door and was shot in the back multiple times while there were multiple officers there and children in the car

the police there are not required to wear cameras... so we have no idea what was said or why he felt the need to potentially surrender a weapon in this manner

what’s bull shit is the argument that there was a recent warrant issued for his arrest by a woman who was an adult too intoxicated to give consent and how automatically that justifies this shooting when he was unable to give a statement in that case
THe fact that he didn't put his hands up immediately when told to do so is enough for me. My expectation is NOT for human beings who are making 60K a year for public protection to place themselves in an excessive amount of danger simply because this guys great great great grandfather may have toiled on a cotton field with no pay. And I'm quite sure it wouldn't be yours either if it were your son walking the beat, but it's not, so it's easy to sacrifice a white police officer you don't know on the alter of your own subconscious racism and guilt for shit you yourself haven't even done.

What matters to me is what is happening right then and there irrespective of any thing else. Skin color of either party included. I don't give a fuck if the police were responding to a Qanon rumor started by Princess Lea on a death star circling the moon of Endor and passed to the Kenosha police by a fucking ewok. The fact is when a fucking cop tells you to put your hands up you put your hands up or there is a very distinct possibility the situation will escalate into one where you get shot in the fucking face. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Same as I would be if it were a black officer shooting a white suspect or a white cop shooting a latino suspect. To say anything else is irresponsible, stupid and will undoubtedly lead to more victims on BOTH sides.

And by the way, you do realize that the koolaid you're currently sipping is spiked with several contaminants that are causing you not to think straight. right? Blake himself admits to reaching for his knife, in an interview with a black man on a liberal network.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Better luck on your next reply, dear.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Scientific American posted an article by Jim Daley on March 1, 2021 “Killings by Police Decline After BLM Protests”

Fight the power.
Yeah, police are standing down and letting the savages kill the savages. Which would be okay were it not for the poor innocent children, business owners and elderly (all people of color) who are suffering with the proportionate uptick in violent crime.

sigh... your movement is accomplishing jack shit for the black community and intelligent people of color are seeing it for themselves

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Four years is a very long time. It will be difficult for Trump to keep his numbers up for that long especially in the face of nu.erous lawsuits and legal accusations.

I am thinking Florida Governor De Stantis is in a very good position based upon his very successful response to covid.
He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

Yeah, Floriduh is completely awesome.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg
No state tax, balanced budget and complete freedom

Can you say the same about that shithole Cali?

Oooooohhhh. Complete freedom to shit in the streets, murder people who make you mad, and destroy the environment. Packing my bags now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Four years is a very long time. It will be difficult for Trump to keep his numbers up for that long especially in the face of nu.erous lawsuits and legal accusations.

I am thinking Florida Governor De Stantis is in a very good position based upon his very successful response to covid.
He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

Oooooohhhh. Complete freedom to shit in the streets, murder people who make you mad, and destroy the environment. Packing my bags now.
But who is it that is shitting in the streets again?

caliPoopCoverFinal.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

caliPoopCoverFinal.jpg

Seaboobs mom?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He would be good.

Florida is awesome

Oh. my. fucking. god.

hqdefault.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

caliPoopCoverFinal.jpg

Seaboobs mom?
maybe that was her giving birth to him :LMAO2:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Jacob Blake is a victim of the suppression of his people for the last 200 years.
Absolutely. And she agrees entirely. So does every other black person I know who is not looking to feel sorry for themselves

It's only the white people who subconsciously believe they are indeed superior to the black race that spout utter nonsense like this

200 years of oppression is bullshit. A crock of shit and a piss poor excuse to be reaching for a knife AFTER several cops have told you to get down on the ground and place your hands behind your back. If it were me I'd have emptied the clip right in his head and been done with his sorry worthless ass. Oppression his fucking ass right into the ground. And EVERY black man in the hood that I know says the same thing.

The average homie in the hood doesn't give the slightest fuck about what happens to the next black man living 2 streets down from him let alone someone who lived as a slave hundreds of years ago. Want proof? Tell me how much BLM has donated to reconstruction efforts in Minneapolis? How many centers for black education and career planning have they established in Baltimore? How many food lines are they running in Chicago?

This alone tells me you know jack shit about how black people in the hood really think.

200 years of oppression. Fuck outta here with that complete bollocks. Some black dude comes at me sideways with nonsense like that and he'll get 200 rounds of ammunition and I don't give the first fuck what his great great great Grandfather went through.

he never reached for the knife.... he opened the car door and was shot in the back multiple times while there were multiple officers there and children in the car

the police there are not required to wear cameras... so we have no idea what was said or why he felt the need to potentially surrender a weapon in this manner

what’s bull shit is the argument that there was a recent warrant issued for his arrest by a woman who was an adult too intoxicated to give consent and how automatically that justifies this shooting when he was unable to give a statement in that case
THe fact that he didn't put his hands up immediately when told to do so is enough for me. My expectation is NOT for human beings who are making 60K a year for public protection to place themselves in an excessive amount of danger simply because this guys great great great grandfather may have toiled on a cotton field with no pay. And I'm quite sure it wouldn't be yours either if it were your son walking the beat, but it's not, so it's easy to sacrifice a white police officer you don't know on the alter of your own subconscious racism and guilt for shit you yourself haven't even done.

What matters to me is what is happening right then and there irrespective of any thing else. Skin color of either party included. I don't give a fuck if the police were responding to a Qanon rumor started by Princess Lea on a death star circling the moon of Endor and passed to the Kenosha police by a fucking ewok. The fact is when a fucking cop tells you to put your hands up you put your hands up or there is a very distinct possibility the situation will escalate into one where you get shot in the fucking face. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Same as I would be if it were a black officer shooting a white suspect or a white cop shooting a latino suspect. To say anything else is irresponsible, stupid and will undoubtedly lead to more victims on BOTH sides.

And by the way, you do realize that the koolaid you're currently sipping is spiked with several contaminants that are causing you not to think straight. right? Blake himself admits to reaching for his knife, in an interview with a black man on a liberal network.

don’t blame me for pointing out the obviousness as to how/why Blake was able to find a attorney willing to file a case on his behalf... you clearly feel a certain way about this case and you can’t separate the two

however, I have an trained unbiased eye for these things

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Scientific American posted an article by Jim Daley on March 1, 2021 “Killings by Police Decline After BLM Protests”

Fight the power.
Yeah, police are standing down and letting the savages kill the savages. Which would be okay were it not for the poor innocent children, business owners and elderly (all people of color) who are suffering with the proportionate uptick in violent crime.

sigh... your movement is accomplishing jack shit for the black community and intelligent people of color are seeing it for themselves

intelligent people of color or people who have been taught complacency as a means of survival their entire lives?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

don’t blame me for pointing out the obviousness as to how/why Blake was able to find a attorney willing to file a case on his behalf... you clearly feel a certain way about this case and you can’t separate the two

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fight the power.

intelligent people of color or people who have been taught complacency as a means of survival their entire lives?
NO. Intelligent people who have capitalized on the American dream instead of listening to guilty white liberals who seek to tell them they cannot aspire to anything without white people first doing something on their behalf.

People like Ben Carson, Chris Gardner, Ophra Winfrey immediately spring to mind

Not to mention the thousands of athletes throughout the last 50 years

one wonders how they managed to overcome this whole "'systemic racism" thing without white people like you standing on a street corner sipping a starbucks coffee with a BLM sign in your hand

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course he found an attorney willing to take his case. Ever heard the old saying "the only shots you miss are the ones you don't take"?

OJ simpson found an attorney willing to get him off Scott free on one of the most obvious cases of guilty America has ever seen? What's your fucking point here?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is the cell phone video from a witness in the Blake case... I don’t see Blake running or trying to escape. They are at the back of Blake’s vehicle when Blake turns to walk to his vehicle. The officers have the drop on him and it’s unclear if Blake is even under arrest at this point....

The officers in this state/video are not required to wear body cameras. So it will be the testimony of those white police officers against Blake’s. We will have no viable proof as to what actually went down. This is proof that ALL officers should be required to wear body cameras. We know historically they are prone to lying and tampering with evidence... even Biggie knows this to be fact based on his own juror experience.

People naturally feel empowered by being part of the legal process... but only a fool would look at this and think that Blake deserved to be shot in the back for trying to open his car door. I don’t care what they found in the car. He never grabbed a weapon or attacked. The only thing he is guilty of is being black in the hood.

It’s also standard for an officer to ask if you have any weapons on you and it’s common knowledge at this day in age that black men get shot by police AFTER handing weapons over regularly... and we are dealing with a bunch of white cops in this one... so I fail to see your point here, @Biggie Smiles.... especially when your tribal hard right politics refuse to even admit systemic racism exists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course he found an attorney willing to take his case. Ever heard the old saying "the only shots you miss are the ones you don't take"?

OJ simpson found an attorney willing to get him off Scott free on one of the most obvious cases of guilty America has ever seen? What's your fucking point here?

EXCEPT you’re forgetting that a judge will bounce a frivolous lawsuit out of court so fast it will make your head spin...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
.... especially when your tribal hard right politics refuse to even admit systemic racism exists.
How can anyone admit ""systemic racism" exists when you cannot even define it properly let alone provide verifiable instances of it manifesting itself in every day life

I'm assuming I don't have to coach you on the differences between some that is systemic vs something is an isolated occurrence. Tell me if I need to puree it down to that level and I'll be sure to carry a bouncing ball with me just in case

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

Don’t even get me started on OJ Simpson. The man lost his Rockingham estate to buy the dream team defense and Marcia Clark made serious mistakes in that case... especially when she had an actor try a blood soaked glove on in the court room that would have easily been traced to OJ through the sales receipts and video footage of him wearing them on television.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

EXCEPT you’re forgetting that a judge will bounce a frivolous lawsuit out of court so fast it will make your head spin...
lol.... you can't be serious here. A civil suit alleging damages where the plaintiff is in a wheel chair will NEVER be considered ""Frivolous"" in a civil court.

But that's not what is being discussed here now is it? NO. we were talking about whether or not the cops were justified using force on this guy for resisting arrest and whether or not their actions ascending to the level of criminality

please tell me I don't have to remind you of the legal threshold required to secure a criminal conviction

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
.... especially when your tribal hard right politics refuse to even admit systemic racism exists.
How can anyone admit ""systemic racism" exists when you cannot even define it properly let alone provide verifiable instances of it manifesting itself in every day life

I'm assuming I don't have to coach you on the differences between some that is systemic vs something is an isolated occurrence. Tell me if I need to puree it down to that level and I'll be sure to carry a bouncing ball with me just in case

Perhaps you should employ the website of black women you troll daily on Lipstick Alley to find the answers you seek.... but denying it exists only makes you more hard right Republican than I ever anticipated.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

Don’t even get me started on OJ Simpson. The man lost his Rockingham estate to buy the dream team defense and Marcia Clark made serious mistakes in that case... especially when she had an actor try a blood soaked glove on in the court room that would have easily been traced to OJ through the sales receipts and video footage of him wearing them on television.
Exactly, but we all know he's guilty as fuck.

But the relevant fact which refuted your earlier hyperbole is the fact that he found an attorney willing to defend his guilty ass in the first place. THerefore, based on that alone, you cannot conclude innocence or guilt based upon the filings of an attorney

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lol.... you can't be serious here. A civil suit alleging damages where the plaintiff is in a wheel chair will NEVER be considered ""Frivolous"" in a civil court.

But that's not what is being discussed here now is it? NO. we were talking about whether or not the cops were justified using force on this guy for resisting arrest and whether or not their actions ascending to the level of criminality

please tell me I don't have to remind you of the legal threshold required to secure a criminal conviction

there will be a lot of answers found in the evidence that only a trial and due diligence can uncover...

For instance... the police claimed that Blake was hit multiple times with a stun gun. The calibration of those machines will be tested, the maintenance records for each stun gun used will be subpoenaed, and I doubt there will be any evidence found that will support the officer testimony there cause you can’t prove when a stun gun is fired lol

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

But the relevant fact which refuted your earlier hyperbole is the fact that he found an attorney willing to defend his guilty ass in the first place. THerefore, based on that alone, you cannot conclude innocence or guilt based upon the filings of an attorney

so you mean to tell me that you’re putting all of your chips on this attorney is dirty and will jeopardize their reputation and subsequent bar number to pursue a case for a guilty man...

however, I’m personally grateful that there are attorneys willing to represent the socially undesirable and prematurely presumed guilty

one thing is for certain... justice will prevail organically despite the cries for a barbaric bloodbath restoring order in this country from the likes of people like you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
While we are on Blake.. the officers were responding to a domestic incident that Blake was trying to break up. He wasn’t even a suspect/perpetrator in that incident. It’s unclear if Blake was ever asked to handover his drivers licensee/ID... and that is a key piece of evidence since the officers are solely reliant for the justification of this shooting on a recently issued warrant regarding a rape allegation by an adult woman claiming she was too intoxicated to give consent to Blake. Blake had not been apprehended or questioned prior to this incident in that case.

We are not guilty until proven innocent in this country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

so you mean to tell me that you’re putting all of your chips on this attorney is dirty and will jeopardize their reputation and subsequent bar number to pursue a case for a guilty man...

however, I’m personally grateful that there are attorneys willing to represent the socially undesirable and prematurely presumed guilty

one thing is for certain... justice will prevail organically despite the cries for a barbaric bloodbath restoring order in this country from the likes of people like you
:facepalm:

Have you been smoking bad weed or something?

I've merely stated that finding an attorney willing to represent you in a civil case against the city in no way means an inference of guilt on the cops involved in your injury

I mean, didn't Oj's wife and that hook nose family members win in civil court against OJ? I believe they did.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

there will be a lot of answers found in the evidence that only a trial and due diligence can uncover...

For instance... the police claimed that Blake was hit multiple times with a stun gun. The calibration of those machines will be tested, the maintenance records for each stun gun used will be subpoenaed, and I doubt there will be any evidence found that will support the officer testimony there cause you can’t prove when a stun gun is fired lol
lol... are we still having the same conversation or are you speaking to one of the voices in your head? :LMAO2:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lol... are we still having the same conversation or are you speaking to one of the voices in your head? :LMAO2:

The voices in my head are telling me that I’m slaying you in this argument right now... :KMA:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

I've merely stated that finding an attorney willing to represent you in a civil case against the city in no way means an inference of guilt on the cops involved in your injury

I mean, didn't Oj's wife and that hook nose family members win in civil court against OJ? I believe they did.

You need solid causes of action to file any case in court or it will get bounced.

This is like watching me try to speak egg head :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles

You need solid causes of action to file any case in court or it will get bounced.

This is like watching me try to speak egg head :LMAO2:
Do you realize there are two courts in the context of what we are talking about?

A criminal court where criminals are prosecuted according to one standard and a civil court where common grieviences are aired out according to a different standard entirely.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

I’m not surprised you don’t agree with irrefutable facts when you have no qualifications other than being another racist hick who cheers this type of brutality on while playing couch juror watching the media spun hype on tv.

I have a hint: never bring a knife to a gun fight Bwa hahahha
LOL! Another dumb bitch with nigger luv for Mike Brown! :Sad: