Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But there are real issues with medicare for all that can cause a lot of harm....

Issues like this? This popped up on my news feed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See? She's working hard to fund her own surgery.

She wont be on a waiting list.

I'm just saying.

I didnt say there were no problems existing now, I'm just saying throwing a heap of different problems on it isnt going to help. It just changes the problems and now the government runs it.
Well it doesn't seem to be a system that benefits the sick right now, just the wealthy who can afford the price of a doctor. And it seems you are the only "first world" nation that does not have some form of Universal Healthcare.
So how is your system better than everyone else's?
What problems would be added?

The US sytem is the worst on the planet, actually.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
But there are real issues with medicare for all that can cause a lot of harm....

I'm just saying.

I didnt say there were no problems existing now, I'm just saying throwing a heap of different problems on it isnt going to help. It just changes the problems and now the government runs it.
Well it doesn't seem to be a system that benefits the sick right now, just the wealthy who can afford the price of a doctor. And it seems you are the only "first world" nation that does not have some form of Universal Healthcare.

Hence all the folks flocking to Yemen for medical care...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
1c12753797216f6533d5f10762486f3923273e6b.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm just saying.

Hence all the folks flocking to Yemen for medical care...
Hence all the Americans flocking to Bankruptcy Attorneys for medical care.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FIRST! Trumps gonna clean out the RINO's from the GOP and take revenge on those who stabbed him in the back.
THEN! Trumps gonna win a third term in 2024 and take revenge on liberals.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Libtards erected a fence around the capitol for one reason only: They are guilty of stealing the election, everyone knows it, and they're fearful that the people are coming for them. Actions like these are a clear sign of overwhelming guilt and are generally instituted by those looking to protect their power and consolidate it.

Meanwhile, these same hypocrites demand the border wall be dismantled because it doesnt work!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Medicare and Medicaid are two separate, government-run programs. They are operated and funded by different parts of the government and primarily serve different groups.

• Medicare is a federal program that provides health coverage if you are 65+ or under 65 and have a disability, no matter your income.
  • Medicaid is a state and federal program that provides health coverage if you have a very low income.
  • If you are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid (dually eligible), you can have both. They will work together to provide you with health coverage and lower your costs.
We DO have a form of universal healthcare. Every single state in the country has a state ran socialized healthcare system.

Here in Michigan its Medicare

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Medicare and Medicaid are two separate, government-run programs. They are operated and funded by different parts of the government and primarily serve different groups.

• Medicare is a federal program that provides health coverage if you are 65+ or under 65 and have a disability, no matter your income.
  • Medicaid is a state and federal program that provides health coverage if you have a very low income.
  • If you are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid (dually eligible), you can have both. They will work together to provide you with health coverage and lower your costs.
We DO have a form of universal healthcare. Every single state in the country has a state ran socialized healthcare system.

Here in Michigan its Medicare

You just proved what I'm saying. I've been posting "Medicade"... .its Medicaid.

It was just a state program until Obama care and it was better before Obama care. A lot of people lost their doctor and had issues finding another one.

I apologize if my wrong spelling made you think I was trying to post "Medicare".

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
everyone knows it
If everyone "knows" it.. why was no evidence produced for the Courts? Why was every court case thrown out?

Where is this "evidence" some folks say is lurking to be a "big bombshell"?
If everyone "knows" it, what are they waiting on?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its all no different. Its all gubmints healthcare. Its all ran by tax dollars. Its all the proverbial "camels nose under the tent".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its all no different. Its all gubmints healthcare. Its all ran by tax dollars. Its all the proverbial "camels nose under the tent".

Its definitely different. States were fine running their own health care programs.

The federal government just drove up costs and fucked everyone.

I like how people were forced to buy insurance or get fined and people who support that brag that more people are covered.

No shit. They were forced. Its shit coverage and driving people into worse poverty.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
everyone knows it
If everyone "knows" it.. why was no evidence produced for the Courts? Why was every court case thrown out?

Simple, they dont want to throw the country into chaos. At least 2 SCOTUS members recognize the danger of not dealing with this though.
Meanwhile, filing a false affidavit is a crime also and nobody wants to prosecute oddly enough.
We also have video evidence of observers being shut out of the process. Those vote tallies should have never been certified as a result.
As I said, everyone knows this was a fraud, in spite of the obfuscation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its definitely different. States were fine running their own health care programs.

I like how people were forced to buy insurance or get fined and people who support that brag that more people are covered.

No shit. They were forced. Its shit coverage and driving people into worse poverty.
I'd also lump SSI in this same basket. I'd get rid of it too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's a ponzi scheme.

Biden threatened to tax it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's a ponzi scheme.

Biden threatened to tax it.
Medicare runs the same way as SSI.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
everyone knows it

Because the US courts are compromised and have been flooded with leftists and deepstate shills for years.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
everyone knows it

Because the US courts are compromised and have been flooded with leftists and deepstate shills for years.
3 Judges were hired by Donnie you sucker fish.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
everyone knows it

So that means that they can't become compromised?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
everyone knows it

Shouldn't you be at your Qanon circle jerk?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
everyone knows it

Shouldn't you be at your Qanon circle jerk?

Factual statements, along with naked females, make you uncomfortable.... sorry I forgot about your condition.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Well the parts of Trump's wall, that have not blown over in the afternoon breezes are rather imposing looking, if you look at them from the right angle"