Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I find it remarkable that people, in this day and age, having the history of capitalist greed in full view, actually think the business community would operate with conscience and altruism when the driving force, particularly of the large entities, is only profits. Where corporations seek political power it is only because they then can influence toward deregulation.
...and how nice it would be if they could operate w/o regard to worker health and safety, or environmental protections. :Wink:
And I find it remarkable that you people have sat back on your asses and watched jobs flee America without any attempt and preventing it.
And what did you do to prevent jobs leaving the US?
He did support the trumptarded trade war wiff China

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s trade war with China has caused a peak loss of 245,000 U.S. jobs, but a gradual scaling back of tariffs on both sides would boost growth and lead to an additional 145,000 jobs by 2025, a study commissioned by the U.S.-China Business Council (USCBC) shows.

The group, which represents major American companies doing business in China, said the study by Oxford Economics also includes an “escalation scenario” which estimates a significant decoupling of the world’s two largest economies could shrink U.S. GDP by $1.6 trillion over the next five years. This could result in 732,000 fewer U.S. jobs in 2022 and 320,000 fewer jobs by 2025, it said.
Thanks for remembering, faggit!
Remembering what?
That you and your pom-poms helped beat to the retreat of US jobs?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One purchase in particular was when we needed new furniture, we had a choice of buying mass produced shit thats made elsewhere or buying Amish Built. I had to charge 10K on a credit card rather than 2.5K for the chink crap but it'll last way longer than I will!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I find it remarkable that people, in this day and age, having the history of capitalist greed in full view, actually think the business community would operate with conscience and altruism when the driving force, particularly of the large entities, is only profits. Where corporations seek political power it is only because they then can influence toward deregulation.
...and how nice it would be if they could operate w/o regard to worker health and safety, or environmental protections. :Wink:
And I find it remarkable that you people have sat back on your asses and watched jobs flee America without any attempt and preventing it.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s trade war with China has caused a peak loss of 245,000 U.S. jobs, but a gradual scaling back of tariffs on both sides would boost growth and lead to an additional 145,000 jobs by 2025, a study commissioned by the U.S.-China Business Council (USCBC) shows.

The group, which represents major American companies doing business in China, said the study by Oxford Economics also includes an “escalation scenario” which estimates a significant decoupling of the world’s two largest economies could shrink U.S. GDP by $1.6 trillion over the next five years. This could result in 732,000 fewer U.S. jobs in 2022 and 320,000 fewer jobs by 2025, it said.
Remembering what?
That you and your pom-poms helps beat to the retreat of US jobs?
Trump fought for American Workers. biden fights for his coke head kid to get payouts from chinks and russians.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you hate capitalism and free trade?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Remembering what?
Trump fought for American Workers. biden fights for his coke head kid to get payouts from chinks and russians.
Are you going to meet all those high paying jobs at the airport Trump is bringing back, as soon as they fly in?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remembering what?
Are you going to meet all those high paying jobs at the airport Trump is bringing back, as soon as they fly in?
Yea, just as soon as he starts serving his 3rd term.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Remembering what?
Now "term"
by that you mean getting an ass dicking?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remembering what?
Now "term"
by that you mean dick in the ass?
No faggit, no one here wants to peg your faggit ass.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Remembering what?
Now "term"
You at least used to try, loktardo.

Your spirit has been broken
We all see that now - and I, for one, feel sorry for you. (tears)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Remembering what?
Now "term"

I feel sadness for him too, I like to josh around and all, but to see Loktard now as the desiccated husk of an apprentice tr0all, fills me with yer pathos.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Remembering what?
Now "term"

I feel sadness for him too, I like to josh around and all, but to see Loktard now as the desiccated husk of an apprentice tr0all, fills me with yer pathos.
So many tears - one could drown in the sorrows. (manyofdrowningtears smiley)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remembering what?
Now "term"

:ROFL3: Maybe in your wet dream, faggit! Admin the meme monkey is here and ready to swing from your nuts tho. Maybe he'll cornhole you!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remembering what?
Now "term"

So many tears - one could drown in the sorrows. (manyofdrowningtears smiley)
Get a room, faggits!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
40773614_2247957891898920_7769116949610496000_o.png

over 70% of Americans have some form of Health Insurance and yet 60% of personal bankruptcies are due to health care emergencies.....(No, none of Trump Bankruptcies were health related, those were mostly fuck up related, because big bad goobermint gives the Donald Trump's of the world an avenue to legally skip out on their multiple bad business failures.

Yeah but the Trump administration was lowering pharmaceutical costs and health care costs and got rid of the ACA fine.

But you either dont know that or you just dismiss it or laugh.

Do you understand just how important that was to people struggling to afford insulin? People were dying from insulin hoarding. Do you know that? Trump made insulin easily affordable and Biden came in and jacked it back up.

If you truly care about people that should enrage you.
Prove it.

Maybe read what post before you mock it. I HAVE.

If you have strong political opinions, it's your duty to know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But there are real issues with medicare for all that can cause a lot of harm....

Issues like this? This popped up on my news feed.

See? She's working hard to fund her own surgery.

She wont be on a waiting list.

I'm just saying.

I didnt say there were no problems existing now, I'm just saying throwing a heap of different problems on it isnt going to help. It just changes the problems and now the government runs it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But there are real issues with medicare for all that can cause a lot of harm....

I'm just saying.

I didnt say there were no problems existing now, I'm just saying throwing a heap of different problems on it isnt going to help. It just changes the problems and now the government runs it.
Well it doesn't seem to be a system that benefits the sick right now, just the wealthy who can afford the price of a doctor. And it seems you are the only "first world" nation that does not have some form of Universal Healthcare.
So how is your system better than everyone else's?
What problems would be added?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The charity of others usually steps in and takes up the slack. I'd like to know more of the particulars because I smell bullshit here.
FIRST, my source at the State of Illinois tells me there's a fragile kids program that provides FREE health care, even to children of Doctors and Lawyers once they need certain care or when the cost hits a certain amount.
SECOND, the same source tells me that at least in Illinois, NO CHILD is refused medical treatment PERIOD. Just like NO CHILD goes hungry because of all the free food programs.
THIRD, I could raise 2K in about an hour if I photo chopped a bloody stump where my dogs front leg is and plastered it on a go fund me page.
FOURTH, many church groups and other outreach sources throw money at people like this.

In short, I dont support another single motherfucking money waste to help ANYONE!!! FUK EM!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Remembering what?
Now "term"

:ROFL3: Maybe in your wet dream, faggit! Admin the meme monkey is here and ready to swing from your nuts tho. Maybe he'll cornhole you!
The homosexual cruising Instinct is never far from the surface. Accept who or what you are.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The charity of others usually steps in and takes up the slack. I'd like to know more of the particulars because I smell bullshit here.
FIRST, my source at the State of Illinois tells me there's a fragile kids program that provides FREE health care, even to children of Doctors and Lawyers once they need certain care or when the cost hits a certain amount.
SECOND, the same source tells me that at least in Illinois, NO CHILD is refused medical treatment PERIOD. Just like NO CHILD goes hungry because of all the free food programs.
THIRD, I could raise 2K in about an hour if I photo chopped a bloody stump where my dogs front leg is and plastered it on a go fund me page.
FOURTH, many church groups and other outreach sources throw money at people like this.

In short, I dont support another single motherfucking money waste to help ANYONE!!! FUK EM!
WoW !
I am a convert on the courage of you CONviction.
Could you please link to your church soz I ken join and be saved?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm just saying.

Well it doesn't seem to be a system that benefits the sick right now, just the wealthy who can afford the price of a doctor. And it seems you are the only "first world" nation that does not have some form of Universal Healthcare.
So how is your system better than everyone else's?
What problems would be added?

That's not true and I have no clue where this idea comes from.

We DO have a form of universal healthcare. Every single state in the country has a state ran socialized healthcare system.

Here in Michigan its Medicare and there are several plans for people to chose. Most all doctors accept it.

The Obamacare thing really screwed a lot of health care for people in ways I dont have the energy to describe at the moment. But it was much better before that.

Everyone has access to medical care here, even the homeless. Quality is always impacted by cost and when people have insurance but still afford to go.. I mean. We need costs to be lower, not just throw more money into it.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
PS: There is no Medicare for all in Michigan.
Medicare in Michigan is what it is in every other state because it is a Federal program (fukin gotdam commies)

A Michigan doctor appeals to reason and human compassion.

As a doctor, I know firsthand the value of healthcare coverage. We can’t predict when we will get sick or when an accident might happen. Even the best diet and exercise plans can’t completely eliminate the threat of cancer, diabetes, or depression. That’s why we must ensure that every Michigander is able to see a doctor when they need one and access high-quality care that they can afford. There are so many things we can’t control when it comes to our health. Access to healthcare should not be one of them. Michiganders today are trapped in a broken health insurance system that leaves too many families suffering from high costs and lack of affordable coverage. Nearly 600,000 Michiganders still lack health insurance coverage, even after the expansion of Medicaid thanks to the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).1 Many more have subpar insurance that doesn’t adequately pay for care for themselves and their families, and rising healthcare costs are preventing Michiganders from enjoying the freedom that comes with financial and physical well-being. Health insurance premiums in the individual market rose by almost 30 percent in the last year alone. One in five Michiganders aged 25 to 44 reported that they couldn’t access care in the last year because of cost,2 and nearly one in four Michigan households had out-of-pocket health expenses over 10 percent of their total income, which the World Health Organization defines as “catastrophic health expenditure”.3,4 While Michiganders struggle to pay the rising medical bills that result from a broken insurance system, the insurance companies are prospering: last year, Michigan’s largest insurer saw net income rising 800 percent to $1.2 billion.5 A system that allows private insurance companies to prosper while Michiganders suffer is long overdue for change. The system is no better for providers: insurance paperwork and negotiations over coverage take away the time and energy that doctors, nurses, and other health professionals have to care for patients. The bureaucratic hurdles set up by insurance companies also have a severe economic cost, and the U.S. has the highest healthcare administrative costs of any country—nearly 25 percent.6 Patients are being left behind in a system that has put the insurance, hospital, and pharmaceutical industries ahead of hard-working Michigan families and the providers who care for them. I’m proposing MichCare, a Medicare for All healthcare plan for Michigan, because it doesn’t have to be this way. It’s time to bring universal healthcare to Michigan and break the chokehold corporate interests have had on healthcare for too long.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just said we have Medicade.

I didnt say we have "medicare for all". Which would mean everyone is forced on state ran Heath insurance.

Why.....WHY do you think it's a good idea to put the state in charge of our healthcare?

Tell me, have you ever been on state healthcare insurance?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Here in Michigan its Medicare
Like every other state - because it's a Federal program, moron.
Duhv - I'm not going to address you directly often, but
You need to get professional help.
You're a very sick person.
You need to seek professional psychiatric assistance.

BTF is not a therapy group.
This forum can not help you recover your sanity.

If you tell me your location I can research community healthcare centers near you and alert them to your needs.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just said we have Medicade.

I didnt say we have "medicare for all". Which would mean everyone is forced on state ran Heath insurance.

Why.....WHY do you think it's a good idea to put the state in charge of our healthcare?

Tell me, have you ever been on state healthcare insurance?
We have Universal Healthcare.

yes, people who have the cash opt to travel to the States to a private owned clinic to get operations if they want to skip the wait list.

However, I can go to my local walk-in and see a medical professional for whatever and doesn't cost me anything. That's what some of the taxes are used for.

I am not seeing the advantage your system has over ours.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remembering what?
Now "term"

The homosexual cruising Instinct is never far from the surface. Accept who or what you are.
Now just look at this fukin faggit ass clown^^^ He mentions "dick in the ass" and somehow I'm the one with a faggit fettish? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WoW !
I am a convert on the courage of you CONviction.
Could you please link to your church soz I ken join and be saved?
You're going to hell. People like you should be burned at the stake promptly so you can get where you need to be ASAP.