Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
0-A29-E172-CAD6-4-BEC-86-A4-41662894-D73-E.jpg

Its as over as it can possibly get. Sorry
The 2020 election was stolen by democRATs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scientific American posted an article by Jim Daley on March 1, 2021 “Killings by Police Decline After BLM Protests”

Fight the power.
Most likely because the cops are allowing them to run rampant like the feral howler monkeys they are. Hopefully they are murdering mostly other blax and libtards.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do you kiss your girlfriend with this mouth?

Jacob Blake is a victim of the suppression of his people for the last 200 years.
Absolutely. And she agrees entirely. So does every other black person I know who is not looking to feel sorry for themselves

It's only the white people who subconsciously believe they are indeed superior to the black race that spout utter nonsense like this

200 years of oppression is bullshit. A crock of shit and a piss poor excuse to be reaching for a knife AFTER several cops have told you to get down on the ground and place your hands behind your back. If it were me I'd have emptied the clip right in his head and been done with his sorry worthless ass. Oppression his fucking ass right into the ground. And EVERY black man in the hood that I know says the same thing.

The average homie in the hood doesn't give the slightest fuck about what happens to the next black man living 2 streets down from him let alone someone who lived as a slave hundreds of years ago. Want proof? Tell me how much BLM has donated to reconstruction efforts in Minneapolis? How many centers for black education and career planning have they established in Baltimore? How many food lines are they running in Chicago?

This alone tells me you know jack shit about how black people in the hood really think.

200 years of oppression. Fuck outta here with that complete bollocks. Some black dude comes at me sideways with nonsense like that and he'll get 200 rounds of ammunition and I don't give the first fuck what his great great great Grandfather went through.

he never reached for the knife.... he opened the car door and was shot in the back multiple times while there were multiple officers there and children in the car

the police there are not required to wear cameras... so we have no idea what was said or why he felt the need to potentially surrender a weapon in this manner

what’s bull shit is the argument that there was a recent warrant issued for his arrest by a woman who was an adult too intoxicated to give consent and how automatically that justifies this shooting when he was unable to give a statement in that case
THe fact that he didn't put his hands up immediately when told to do so is enough for me. My expectation is NOT for human beings who are making 60K a year for public protection to place themselves in an excessive amount of danger simply because this guys great great great grandfather may have toiled on a cotton field with no pay. And I'm quite sure it wouldn't be yours either if it were your son walking the beat, but it's not, so it's easy to sacrifice a white police officer you don't know on the alter of your own subconscious racism and guilt for shit you yourself haven't even done.

What matters to me is what is happening right then and there irrespective of any thing else. Skin color of either party included. I don't give a fuck if the police were responding to a Qanon rumor started by Princess Lea on a death star circling the moon of Endor and passed to the Kenosha police by a fucking ewok. The fact is when a fucking cop tells you to put your hands up you put your hands up or there is a very distinct possibility the situation will escalate into one where you get shot in the fucking face. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Same as I would be if it were a black officer shooting a white suspect or a white cop shooting a latino suspect. To say anything else is irresponsible, stupid and will undoubtedly lead to more victims on BOTH sides.

And by the way, you do realize that the koolaid you're currently sipping is spiked with several contaminants that are causing you not to think straight. right? Blake himself admits to reaching for his knife, in an interview with a black man on a liberal network.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Better luck on your next reply, dear.
Talking sense to that stupid bitch is about like me wasting time with hollifaggit. She's drank the nigga jizz!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jacob Blake is a victim of the suppression of his people for the last 200 years.
Absolutely. And she agrees entirely. So does every other black person I know who is not looking to feel sorry for themselves

It's only the white people who subconsciously believe they are indeed superior to the black race that spout utter nonsense like this

200 years of oppression is bullshit. A crock of shit and a piss poor excuse to be reaching for a knife AFTER several cops have told you to get down on the ground and place your hands behind your back. If it were me I'd have emptied the clip right in his head and been done with his sorry worthless ass. Oppression his fucking ass right into the ground. And EVERY black man in the hood that I know says the same thing.

The average homie in the hood doesn't give the slightest fuck about what happens to the next black man living 2 streets down from him let alone someone who lived as a slave hundreds of years ago. Want proof? Tell me how much BLM has donated to reconstruction efforts in Minneapolis? How many centers for black education and career planning have they established in Baltimore? How many food lines are they running in Chicago?

This alone tells me you know jack shit about how black people in the hood really think.

200 years of oppression. Fuck outta here with that complete bollocks. Some black dude comes at me sideways with nonsense like that and he'll get 200 rounds of ammunition and I don't give the first fuck what his great great great Grandfather went through.

he never reached for the knife.... he opened the car door and was shot in the back multiple times while there were multiple officers there and children in the car

the police there are not required to wear cameras... so we have no idea what was said or why he felt the need to potentially surrender a weapon in this manner

what’s bull shit is the argument that there was a recent warrant issued for his arrest by a woman who was an adult too intoxicated to give consent and how automatically that justifies this shooting when he was unable to give a statement in that case
THe fact that he didn't put his hands up immediately when told to do so is enough for me. My expectation is NOT for human beings who are making 60K a year for public protection to place themselves in an excessive amount of danger simply because this guys great great great grandfather may have toiled on a cotton field with no pay. And I'm quite sure it wouldn't be yours either if it were your son walking the beat, but it's not, so it's easy to sacrifice a white police officer you don't know on the alter of your own subconscious racism and guilt for shit you yourself haven't even done.

What matters to me is what is happening right then and there irrespective of any thing else. Skin color of either party included. I don't give a fuck if the police were responding to a Qanon rumor started by Princess Lea on a death star circling the moon of Endor and passed to the Kenosha police by a fucking ewok. The fact is when a fucking cop tells you to put your hands up you put your hands up or there is a very distinct possibility the situation will escalate into one where you get shot in the fucking face. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Same as I would be if it were a black officer shooting a white suspect or a white cop shooting a latino suspect. To say anything else is irresponsible, stupid and will undoubtedly lead to more victims on BOTH sides.

And by the way, you do realize that the koolaid you're currently sipping is spiked with several contaminants that are causing you not to think straight. right? Blake himself admits to reaching for his knife, in an interview with a black man on a liberal network.

don’t blame me for pointing out the obviousness as to how/why Blake was able to find a attorney willing to file a case on his behalf... you clearly feel a certain way about this case and you can’t separate the two

however, I have an trained unbiased eye for these things
I blame you for being a fukin idiot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Talking sense to that stupid bitch is about like me wasting time with hollifaggit. She's drank the nigga jizz!

How would you rate it compared to goat jizz? I know you know

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why is this gibbering bum even allowed to post here.

He's like a fucking extra large speed bump on any thread flowing with interesting content.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look faggit, projecting isnt gonna negate the FACT that its YUO who has all the goat porn. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
As with most Trump fuck ups, and we all know they are many, they always get funnier as the onion is peeled back

That Golden Fatted Calf/Trump Statuette, was made in Chine nah, by the Chine Nah people, the People Trump keeps warning us about.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As with most Trump fuck ups, and we all know they are many, they always get funnier as the onion is peeled back

That Golden Fatted Calf/Trump Statuette, was made in Chine nah, by the Chine Nah people, the People Trump keeps warning us about.

Big whoopdie fukin doo. How many times did biden shit his pants and forget he was president today?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They keep bitching about this stupid statue that no one else cares about that doesnt impact anyones life in the slightest while democrats fuck us with their selfish pork filled bill.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They keep bitching about this stupid statue that no one else cares about that doesnt impact anyones life in the slightest while democrats fuck us with their selfish pork filled bill.
LOL! I know, right? The statue and the alleged "Storm the Capitol II"! What a buncha retards! :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL! I know, right? The statue and the alleged "Storm the Capitol II"! What a buncha retards! :LOL2:

It's okay for the government to fuck regular Americans.....but its NOT okay for regular Americans to go after them.

So sit down and shut up while they destroy your life and toss you crumbs, peasent. Lest you be a domestic terrorist!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's okay for the government to fuck regular Americans.....but its NOT okay for regular Americans to go after them.

So sit down and shut up while they destroy your life and toss you crumbs, peasent. Lest you be a domestic terrorist!
How was your life destroyed?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My life wasnt destroyed.

However thousands of people have lost income. Lost their small business. Will likely lose their homes.

I dont need this to happen to me personally to care about it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My life wasnt destroyed.

However thousands of people have lost income. Lost their small business. Will likely lose their homes.

Can't afford it? You don't get to keep it.

Capitalism working as intended.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My life wasnt destroyed.

Huh? Capitalism isnt about being able to remain solvent while the government shuts down your business model. BTW, the gubmints is STILL collecting taxes on these peoples personal property while they've been shut down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My life wasnt destroyed.

Capitalism is when the government forces you to shut down your business?

This is much closer to socailism.

Free market capitalism would have allowed businesses to stay open.

It makes no sense to see all these people get fucked by the government forcing people into poverty with draconian measures and then call it capitalism.

And then crony politicains "redistributing wealth"(our tax dollars) on bullshit while tossing crumbs to the people they fucked is socailism. I really do not see how the government shutting down all the small businesses is "capitalism". Capitalism involves businesses to be running to work.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Huh? Capitalism isnt about being able to remain solvent while the government shuts down your business model. BTW, the gubmints is STILL collecting taxes on these peoples personal property while they've been shut down.
Capitalism:
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
-Oxford Dictionary.

To my understanding your government was looking to stop the spread of a virus.

Now to my understanding most in the US believe the Corona virus is a liberal hoax to control the populace.
So since we have our borders closed and you are required to prove that you have been "Hoax" free by a Doctor to cross it, I'm not too fussed about it. I do worry about our Long-Haul truckers having to deal with "hoax deniers", but we have a plan for that.

I am genuinely curious how a "free-market" society handles this. I suspect those with money will do just fine.

The rest of you who aren't in the 1% will just have to work harder.

So as I can see, Capitalism working as intended.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Capitalism:
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
-Oxford Dictionary.

Now to my understanding most in the US believe the Corona virus is a liberal hoax to control the populace.
So since we have our borders closed and you are required to prove that you have been "Hoax" free by a Doctor to cross it, I'm not too fussed about it. I do worry about our Long-Haul truckers having to deal with "hoax deniers", but we have a plan for that.

I am genuinely curious how a "free-market" society handles this. I suspect those with money will do just fine.

Exactly. Real capitalism doesn't allow the state to mess with anyones private small business.

People are fucked and their lives are destroyed because the state stepped in and forced them closed. They could have provided accurate information and guidelines so people could safely run their businesses. That should have been left up to the citizens.

Instead they forced businesses closed and hundreds of thousands of people were forced into poverty and lost everything while big box corps got ALL the business.

No one besides those on the fringe think Covid is a hoax. That's a common misrepresentation of what's been said. Mostly everyone knows it's real, but it's the establishment's response being called a hoax. Like it's been used as a political weapon, rather than treated objectively, and gave the government an excuse to stomp all over citizens.

And now that millions of Americans are suffering the consequences of government lockdowns.....the democrats are using "relief" bills to strong arm their partisan wish lists while tossing crumbs to the people.

This is more along the lines of socailism than free market capitalism. If we were truly capitalists, we wouldnt have these problems right now. People wouldnt be forced to depend on the damn state to survive.

People would have LOVED to be able to work harder. The STATE has forced them to close down. Im really confused how this is a problem with free market capitalism when the problem is directly because of government forced closings.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The gubmints stopped capitalism. There isnt any working harder when the means of your ability to work have been outlawed by the government. Thats socialism.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Capitalism:
-Oxford Dictionary.

Exactly. Real capitalism doesn't allow the state to mess with anyones private small business.

People are fucked and their lives are destroyed because the state stepped in and forced them closed. They could have provided accurate information and guidelines so people could safely run their businesses. That should have been left up to the citizens.

Instead they forced businesses closed and hundreds of thousands of people were forced into poverty and lost everything while big box corps got ALL the business.

No one besides those on the fringe think Covid is a hoax. That's a common misrepresentation of what's been said. Mostly everyone knows it's real, but it's the establishment's response being called a hoax. Like it's been used as a political weapon, rather than treated objectively, and gave the government an excuse to stomp all over citizens.

And now that millions of Americans are suffering the consequences of government lockdowns.....the democrats are using "relief" bills to strong arm their partisan wish lists while tossing crumbs to the people.

This is more along the lines of socailism than free market capitalism. If we were truly capitalists, we wouldnt have these problems right now. People wouldnt be forced to depend on the damn state to survive.

People would have LOVED to be able to work harder. The STATE has forced them to close down. Im really confused how this is a problem with free market capitalism when the problem is directly because of government forced closings.
Define, "Real Capitalism" And cite some examples of real capitalism operating today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

Don’t even get me started on OJ Simpson. The man lost his Rockingham estate to buy the dream team defense and Marcia Clark made serious mistakes in that case... especially when she had an actor try a blood soaked glove on in the court room that would have easily been traced to OJ through the sales receipts and video footage of him wearing them on television.
Exactly, but we all know he's guilty as fuck.

But the relevant fact which refuted your earlier hyperbole is the fact that he found an attorney willing to defend his guilty ass in the first place. THerefore, based on that alone, you cannot conclude innocence or guilt based upon the filings of an attorney

so you mean to tell me that you’re putting all of your chips on this attorney is dirty and will jeopardize their reputation and subsequent bar number to pursue a case for a guilty man...

however, I’m personally grateful that there are attorneys willing to represent the socially undesirable and prematurely presumed guilty

one thing is for certain... justice will prevail organically despite the cries for a barbaric bloodbath restoring order in this country from the likes of people like you
:facepalm:

Have you been smoking bad weed or something?

I've merely stated that finding an attorney willing to represent you in a civil case against the city in no way means an inference of guilt on the cops involved in your injury

I mean, didn't Oj's wife and that hook nose family members win in civil court against OJ? I believe they did.

You need solid causes of action to file any case in court or it will get bounced.

This is like watching me try to speak egg head :LMAO2:
Do you realize there are two courts in the context of what we are talking about?

A criminal court where criminals are prosecuted according to one standard and a civil court where common grieviences are aired out according to a different standard entirely.

Much like the sexual gender of the conservative icon Mr. Potato Head... I would not have known that there are different courts had you not just pointed that out... are you going to breakdown traffic and small claims in this xanny granny brain fart spewage now? I suggest you start with Bankruptcy and District first and then work your way down the list lol

Would you like me to educate you on how winning civil proceedings could result in criminal charges for my next.... oh what did @Lokmar call it... my “dumb bitch” trick? bwahahahah

I should really start billing you to school thee lol

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Capitalism:
-Oxford Dictionary.

If it was a TRUE capitalist society, you would not have the state to fall back on for social assistance or unemployment.

You would have those who have been successful in their enterprises, and those who were not. "Lives destroyed"? Should have made better choices, yes?

Big corporations have been successful in a Capitalist system, are you actually looking for small business handouts and help from the government? That would be socialist of you.

As far as I have seen, Capitalism is about exploiting the needs of others to satisfy your own wants and desires. The person who can exploit the system the best is the most successful.

Case in point: Appliances. At one time you could buy a fridge and it would last for years. Can the same be said about todays models?
Built in obsolescence ensure you are forced to replace you appliance every few years, but Corporations are making their money, so all good.

Vehicles; There was a time when you could do your own oil change, replace your plugs, rotate your tires etc etc. Now? New models require a computer technician to run a diagnostic. How is this being self-sufficient and saving money? ( which reminds me, how in the name of Hel is one supposed to fix their electric car? Lick a 9 volt and shove it in the recharge port?)

Finite amount of resources owned by a select few. Monopolies.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Capitalism:
-Oxford Dictionary.

Define, "Real Capitalism" And cite some examples of real capitalism operating today.
She'll have to ask her comrade trainer.
..give it time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Capitalism:
-Oxford Dictionary.

If it was a TRUE capitalist society, you would not have the state to fall back on for social assistance or unemployment.

You would have those who have been successful in their enterprises, and those who were not. "Lives destroyed"? Should have made better choices, yes?

Big corporations have been successful in a Capitalist system, are you actually looking for small business handouts and help from the government? That would be socialist of you.

As far as I have seen, Capitalism is about exploiting the needs of others to satisfy your own wants and desires. The person who can exploit the system the best is the most successful.

Case in point: Appliances. At one time you could buy a fridge and it would last for years. Can the same be said about todays models?
Built in obsolescence ensure you are forced to replace you appliance every few years, but Corporations are making their money, so all good.

Vehicles; There was a time when you could do your own oil change, replace your plugs, rotate your tires etc etc. Now? New models require a computer technician to run a diagnostic. How is this being self-sufficient and saving money? ( which reminds me, how in the name of Hel is one supposed to fix their electric car? Lick a 9 volt and shove it in the recharge port?)

Finite amount of resources owned by a select few. Monopolies.

n5qyoi8d2bi21.jpg

Aah the good old days, which we could go back!

child-labor-in-the-industrial-revolution-4_1_orig.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Capitalism:
-Oxford Dictionary.

She'll have to ask her comrade trainer.
..give it time.
Apparently Duhv thinks capitalism is a form of government. :LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wtf? Where did I say capitalism was a form of government?

You guys are the ones trying to blame government force of shutting down businesses on Capitalism.

Corporate crony capitalism is not free market capitalism.

Why do I have to define this for you? You guys hates capitalism but you dont seem to know what it is.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wtf? Where did I say capitalism was a form of government?

You guys are the ones trying to blame government force of shutting down businesses on Capitalism.

Corporate crony capitalism is not free market capitalism.

Why do I have to define this for you? You guys hates capitalism but you dont seem to know what it is.
I do not "hate" capitalism. One should get paid well for working hard.

I firmly believe it should have some serious oversight, as I do not trust my fellow citizens to be altruistic or fair in their business dealings. However, you mention "oversight" and people start screaming "socialism/communism".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My position is I want LESS government involved in our lives and peoples businesses. The state should only get involved to preserve human rights.

The problems we have are directly caused by government, adding more government(more socialism) isnt going to fix that. We dont have free capitalism in America.