realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME9PN3T_o.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i heard the lifespan of a naked man in the marshlands of southern alaska during summer is 20 minutes after which he will die of blood loss from all the mosquitoes

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Ever noticed you put in more spaghetti noodles the needed? I never looks like enough until is done and I’m wasting it

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eat the pasta. ALL the Pasta. Carbohydrates are good for you and give you energy.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Dear @Alticus you will encounter a rope today DO NOT TOUCH IT. It maybe slimy. Sorry. Also floors tend to be slippery when wet at lunch time. Your welcome

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IWC International Watch Co. AG, also known as IWC Schaffhausen, is a Swiss watch manufacturer located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Originally founded by American watchmaker Florentine Ariosto Jones in 1868, IWC has been a subsidiary of the Swiss Richemont Group since 2000.

IWC is best known for producing luxury pilot/aviation watches and using titanium in watchmaking. In 2018 IWC was recognized by the WWF for its environmental efforts and received an "Ambitious" rating; placing first amongst fifteen other Swiss watchmakers.

3oq9HwU.png