USELESS INFORMATION thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
That's like a fluffy layer cake. You eat the top layer with all the frosting, then there's another delicious layer underneath.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Imagine if you will a beer with such volatile carbonation that if served below room temperature fizzes half the can's contents upon opening.

Six Point brewery, " The Crisp" pilz.

And the can looks gay.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
What the hell happened to red pistachios ?

If you have no idea what red pistachios are, you're probably under the age of 30 and think they sound as foreign as
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Once upon a time, however, pistachios used to be bright red -- not a natural red, but a dyed red that left your hands (and potentially your face) a vivid hue of cherry. But they're not around anymore. So what gives
Pistachios are native to the Middle East and Asia, and up until the 1970s, the United States imported most of its pistachio nuts. Though
in the mid 1800s, the industry didn't take off in America until an
was enforced in 1979 due to the Iran hostage crisis. While the ban was lifted in 1981, it was enforced again from 1987 to 2000, and then reinstated by President Obama in 2011 in response to Iran's nuclear program.
Today the United States is the second largest producer of pistachios -- after Iran -- and around
grown in the United States come from California. The rest of the country's commercial pistachio production occurs in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Thinking the market for them just drop off and best are green chile favor pistachio - - - - - -

In case any one is wondering where I have been since wed been in the hospital (3 days) for another flare up in my lungs and though this is it but OK for now,so no more weed and haven't had a smoke since 5-1-20 - - - - - - -