USELESS INFORMATION thread

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
My uncle Ed curls.
Alticus, pardons for busting in this way, but I wanted to tell you that you seem like a very nice person, and that although your hack'd AV may have been meant to offend, I personally think it is very cute and fits well in a good way - and that you should consider keeping it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Alticus, pardons for busting in this way, but I wanted to tell you that you seem like a very nice person, and that although your hack'd AV may have been meant to offend, I personally think it is very cute and fits well in a good way - and that you should consider keeping it.
Hello Holliday,

Thanks for the suggestion, and seeing as how RAVEN was thoughtful enough to take my happiness and well-being into account by giving it me, it makes the decision to keep it or not, a truly difficult one to make. Before I go to bed I'm going to pray long and hard to God that He helps me make the correct choice on such a truly life changing decision that could affect my future greatly. Thank you again and Godspeed.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1684343346_mn_03.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
It has been brought to my attention that the stick figure decals on the back windows of vehicles are NOT pedestrian “kill” scores, but, actually are meant to represent members of your family. I’ll be removing mine asap to avoid any further confusion
1f609.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It has been brought to my attention that the stick figure decals on the back windows of vehicles are NOT pedestrian “kill” scores, but, actually are meant to represent members of your family. I’ll be removing mine asap to avoid any further confusion
1f609.png
Oh stop it!