USELESS INFORMATION thread

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
85970175.jpg

I had this question on a physics test, this ONE question and we needed to use a graphing calculator on it because the closer the object gets to the center the less mass pulls at it, gravity decreases and so does velocity, on a constantly changing curve... So the acceleration of gravity, 9.8m²/second doesn't remain a constant.
That book would take a long ass time to get there and then it would just float.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 61864,

I had this question on a physics test, this ONE question and we needed to use a graphing calculator on it because the closer the object gets to the center the less mass pulls at it, gravity decreases and so does velocity, on a constantly changing curve... So the acceleration of gravity, 9.8m²/second doesn't remain a constant.
[/QUOTE]

That book would burn to nothing before it got half way there in the flames of hell- - - - - - - -
Just saying :EvilOne2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 61864,

That book would burn to nothing before it got half way there in the flames of hell- - - - - - - -
Just saying :EvilOne2:[/QUOTE]

Best make it out of asbestos then.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I've been there. It started in a remote region in Peru, but spread through the country. My squeeze in Lima split my lip on Christmas morning, then made breakfast. The next morning her mum explained the tradition while telling me how much an asshole I was.