• Mister Donald Trump

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Biden

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Are yiu a republican hardliner or a weak demoRat?

Will you vote for normality, family and prosperity or for sickness, wokism and the pronouns people?

Vote now. For America. Be a greAT American like republican hardliner Sean Hannity saided jn his shows.

Vote or die.

Kissy bEEfs

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Its not even a competition. One is a Charismatic Emperor of the Universe and the other an Alzheimer Kiddie Diddling Spaced out wannabe cowboy. If one doesn't vote for Trump they should die and suffer endlessly at the end of their life and in Hell.

End of discussion. Mic drop.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are yiu a republican hardliner or a weak demoRat?

Will you vote for normality, family and prosperity or for sickness, wokism and the pronouns people?

Vote now. For America. Be a greAT American like republican hardliner Sean Hannity saided jn his shows.

Vote or die.

Kissy bEEfs
You forgot to include 'None of the Above'

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If it does come down to Joe and Donnie, I think they should settle it like men and take it to the dueling grounds, like are founders before us.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Its not even a competition. One is a Charismatic Emperor of the Universe and the other an Alzheimer Kiddie Diddling Spaced out wannabe cowboy. If one doesn't vote for Trump they should die and suffer endlessly at the end of their life and in Hell.

I have never heard said so not only saliently yet with an economy of werdz. That's it I would vote for Trump if it wasn't for all the icky Epstein in his background.

Peremptory challenge to the Trumptard lawyers, it is a scientific fact Trump is on the video sexualizing young girls with Epstein, who need I remind you died in a federal lockup under Trump's control. Do the math. Follow the trump pathology.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Yah but you forget that Trump raped underage girls & got away with it.
Raped a lotta woman too.

Certainly, Biden is unsuitable to serve another term.
But in that regard, so is Trump

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Yah but you forget that Trump raped underage girls & got away with it.
Raped a lotta woman too.

Certainly, Biden is unsuitable to serve another term.
But in that regard, so is Trump
Any proof of your fake news and accusation against Donnie?

You pathetic wage cuck. Go back and flip some burgers. I heard you are the best. Or I will call your BOSS. You scum.

Hope ai robits will come soon to replace scums like you

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You pathetic wage cuck. Go back and flip some burgers. I heard you are the best. Or I will call your BOSS. You scum.

and to think he/she is @The Prowler 's wife/man not sure. Now that's disturbing... Nightmare inducing. Yikes.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
and to think he/she is @The Prowler 's wife/man not sure. Now that's disturbing... Nightmare inducing. Yikes.
Fuck them @Corky. You know how we roll,not?

We are the prize. I never respected these „under the radar“ character like Joe the dick sniffer or Prowler the fluffer. Fuck them all.

It is always player VS player. We must win!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fuck them @Corky. You know how we roll,not?

We are the prize. I never respected these „under the radar“ character like Joe the dick sniffer or Prowler the fluffer. Fuck them all.

It is always player VS player. We must win!
Yeah fuck em all. Although the nWo specialized doctors should check @Alticus he has problems with the top SkuLL and fetishes of the scoundrel scum of the earth. For real something very off about.. well don't wanna get to graphic. I will just send you the evidence and x-rays... something is AFOOT!! and his pal @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© were trying to recruit me for something this very a.m. past. Can't trust that Vietnamese fish collector and drinks grounded fish bones as coffee??

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah fuck em all. Although the nWo specialized doctors should check @Alticus he has problems with the top SkuLL and fetishes of the scoundrel scum of the earth. For real something very off about.. well don't wanna get to graphic. I will just send you the evidence and x-rays... something is AFOOT!! and his pal @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© were trying to recruit me for something this very a.m. past. Can't trust that Vietnamese fish collector and drinks grounded fish bones as coffee??

That's the last time I share the war room schemes with you, pal-yo

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

But I don't like Biden either @UncleDiLF

In some respects Biden is the bigger liar because he has hidden his true medical condition from the public and refuses to take a cognitive test. He wont get a cat scan either. But the old bugger clearly suffers from Alzheimer's or some form of dementia.

I dislike Biden because he has so far refused to do what us right for his country, his party and the world and step down.

Biden also lied when he hinted that he'd be only a 1 term President but has enjoyed the ride so much he wont leave.

That assassin should have done us all a favor. Instead of Trump should have gone after Biden instead.

Biden is a disgusting old man you might see sleeping homeless on a park bench.

So dont accuse me of being biased.

I've offered 2 scathing critiques of both Trump and Biden.

The flaw in your poll is you don't have a vote for none of the above

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
plan to retire soon so the coming AI/Robot revolution wont affect me @UncleDiLF

I cant be replaced if theres nothing to replace eh?

Get a pension to boot & I'll be partying on the taxpayers dime

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He did not do that, you retarded goof.

He asked if you had proof for the allegations you made.
jerk-somebodynow.gif

Adam Hitler

Elton "Aidsman" John sucks cock
Factory Bastard
Trump for sure... although in American politics, it's always a choice between a blue or red zionist.

Most presidential candidates attend the Bohemian Grove and are moulded into good goys who will follow the jewish status quo.

Interestingly though, Trump has never attended any of these gatherings, which adds weight to the theory that he is in fact legit and not part of "the club", meaning that he can't be controlled and is a loose canon.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
EJean Carroll

Trump was forced to pay up too

Why are you typing that to me?

You retarded goof.

If you want to say anything to me, you should just be thanking me for interpreting basic English for you.

Go talk to that other weirdo and leave me out of it, You Senile Old Cunt.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dude seriously he was that piodeio good freend and they together spent a lot of time backstage at those underage pageants

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
plan to retire soon so the coming AI/Robot revolution wont affect me @UncleDiLF

I cant be replaced if theres nothing to replace eh?

Get a pension to boot & I'll be partying on the taxpayers dime
So do you stack silver and gold, when you retire soon?

Hope you have some money/investments when you retire.