What's the last thing you purchased?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Doesn't understand "rhetorical". Not surprised.

@Lily, if it was a rhetorical question, then you were trying to make the point that it would take a psycho to buy 5 dishwashers. Even if they were an outstanding deal and a respected brand.

So, again....

I have no idea what is psychotic about buying 5 dishwashers.

If you cannot explain yourself, then just take the @Lily.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Replacement for lost Toker Poker:

0RCxB1H.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
essential oils for my cbd/thc salve that my man will be making for me

We bought some bud, coconut oil and then he did his research and decarboxylated the concoction to make the salve easier for binding to the receptors. It works so fast with pain relief within a minute or two.

His doctorate in organic chemistry for the win!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
not yet, but i will
i doubt it will perform better than my gaming pc but i think the storage and connectivity to a monitor will be handy

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
not yet, but i will
i doubt it will perform better than my gaming pc but i think the storage and connectivity to a monitor will be handy
Maybe give a review once you have a chance to hook it up.

It would make for a really cheap gaming machine....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"Don’t let the sleek silhouette fool you—these ballet-inspired slippers feature a dual underfoot cushioning for light, flexible support. We also used an 80% wool and 20% cashmere blend for the shell that’s luxe, durable, and light enough to wear year-round, plus a sueded outsole for an extra touch of sophistication and traction while walking around the house. P.S. Each slipper comes with a travel bag so you can keep your suitcase organized (and your feet comfortable) while on the road."

Plus, the cushiony bed. Totally awesome.