What's the last thing you purchased?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is the melt value of those coins, Dead @Joe?

Enough to buy a month's worth of groceries?
Not much, but they are rare and can fetch a good price.

I got gold bullion too Prowler, but bullion coins ain collectibles, eh?

Generally people don't collect bullion. In the end, its a means of exchange or spending
A hedge against hard times.

Precious metals are essentially money.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm closin' in on 10 ounces of gold soon @The Prowler along with my Platinum coin collection.

You could cash that in and buy a used Honda Civic, Dead @Joe.

Something to think about....

It's friggin' heavy @The Prowler

Yeah, that is the better part of a pound, Dead @Joe.

Be careful not to throw out your back.

Think I'm gonna store in a safety deposit box somewhere so I can forget about it for a while.

But you might never remember, Dead @Joe.

Then what?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You could cash that in and buy a used Honda Civic, Dead @Joe.

Something to think about....

Yeah, that is the better part of a pound, Dead @Joe.

Be careful not to throw out your back.

But you might never remember, Dead @Joe.

Then what?
Unlike you Dumb Prowler, I don't spend my money on depreciating assets like yer hunk of junk overpriced Camaro. I know you caint afford a Ferrari, but surely you coulda done better than that @The Prowler. Man are you ever dumb. If I was spending such a large amount on a car, it would have been something like a 1957 Corvette as I pointed out to @Lily in an earlier post.

red-1957-chevy-corvette-fuelie-will-bring-back-the-rock-age-this-summer-for-130k-193468-7.jpg.webp

Within 10 years, yer hunk of junk will be ready for trade in or off to Harry's Junkyard in Hamilton.I'd say at very best it might end up in sheky's used carlot in Burlington Ontario. No one will want a fuckin. cheap ass camaro in 10 and pay the kinda money you did for it dumb Prowler. A 57 Corvette, but not a Camaro.

If you really did spend over $100,000 on yer hunk of junk, then let me remind you for less, you could have gotten a vintage Covvette for less and in 10 years, it might be worth $250,000. But of course yer hunk of junk Camaro might go for $5,000 in 10. Total waste of money, like fflushin shit down a toilet.

Y'know, one of my vintage gold coins will be worth twice as much as yer Camaro in 10, dumb Prowler.

Unfortunately you do't spend yer money very well, dumb Prowler.

Yer assets should grow in value not depreciate you dumbfuck.

Unlike you, At least mine appreciate dumb Prowler.

You say you gotta high IQ? Dont think so.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dead @Joe I bought my 2002 Camaro Z28 in 2002.

Dead @Joe I bought my 2023 Corvette last fall.

Dead @Joe I do not buy cars as an investment.

Dead @Joe If you want to go for a nice drive in the country, how does a bunch of gold coins locked up in a safety deposit box help?

Dead @Joe If I wanted a '57 Corvette, I would buy one. Not just talk about it.

Dead @Joe If you had planned your life better you would not be in such a depressing situation that you have to worry so much about money in the twilight of your life.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Grabbed a bunch of stuff.. still doing an overhaul of my place

For the living room

MEOLRCZ_o.jpg

MEOLRD4_o.jpg

MEOLRDL_o.jpg

MEOLRD9_o.jpg

MEOLRDT_o.jpg

For my bedroom

MEOLRDF_o.jpg

MEOLRDZ_o.jpg

Oh and this , I bought another case that hasn't arrived yet but it doesn't have a finger holder like this one

MEOLRE4_o.jpg

Nice.

Those Paradigm speakers should be good.

When we built our house, I ran all kinds of low voltage wiring, including speaker wire. We have television with proper surround sound in our main floor family room and also in our rec room in the basement.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Nice.

Those Paradigm speakers should be good.

When we built our house, I ran all kinds of low voltage wiring, including speaker wire. We have television with proper surround sound in our main floor family room and also in our rec room in the basement.
It was Amazon's last one in stock for the labor day sale I've been having issues with audio codecs bottoming out and having to crank up my TV over a format they used to convert the media, EQ will be next purchase here to stabilize the audio volumes

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a Stouffer's vegetable lasagna after work on Wednesday. I got home from work yesterday and saw a bag sitting on the floor. WTF is that? I forgot to put the goddam thing in the fridge or freezer and it was ruined. I've been sucking at life.
Sometimes I let my fingernails grow a little too long because they're functional and easier to clip that way. I broke a nail first thing yesterday morning and had to fix it. Wandered around the general merchandise area for a while before I found nail clippers. I didn't have time for that but whatever. Holy Shit, what a difference from the clippers I have at home! Well, of course they are. My manicure set is probably 40 years old and I never really thought about it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I assume you're making edibles with it. Is Ghee too expensive?
Yes I've neglected it for to long, baked goods, tomato sauces and gummies, I also give some butter away for some of their goods..

Edit: Ghee ranges from 8=15 dollars here a lb where as the butter is 5 a lb

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A new front tyre and experimental sprockets to play with the gearing on my racebike...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Women’s Ballet Slipper (Wool-Cashmere Blend) Pink heather, from BOMBAS

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A king size gel/memory foam mattress.

A guitar stand.

A 25 acre plot of land.

A couple of sets of guitar strings.

A little 12v plug-in cooler.

An electric can opener.