What's the last thing you purchased?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Don’t let the sleek silhouette fool you—these ballet-inspired slippers feature a dual underfoot cushioning for light, flexible support. We also used an 80% wool and 20% cashmere blend for the shell that’s luxe, durable, and light enough to wear year-round, plus a sueded outsole for an extra touch of sophistication and traction while walking around the house. P.S. Each slipper comes with a travel bag so you can keep your suitcase organized (and your feet comfortable) while on the road."

Plus, the cushiony bed. Totally awesome.

I was worried about traction. I'm a clutz. As my guy has said on more than one occasion after I've tripped: Well, if it isn't Princess Grace...:LOL3:

• ROFL
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the part I like. As well as great materials otherwise. Traction without hard plastic soles. Works, yet still flexible and soft.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Millie the Model #15:

mil2.265_1.jpg

....so rare that only a few copies are known to exist anywhere.

Only 1 copy has been graded officially:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no worries 'eh?
iWhQZbE.gif

Audiobook:
Saucer
Written by Stephen Coonts
Narrated by Dick Hill

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe give a review once you have a chance to hook it up.

It would make for a really cheap gaming machine....
So, I've hooked it up to a monitor via html cable. Simple. Graphics are fair. The OS and steam user interface are good (as one should expect). The wifi is really slow, it took fuckin' forever to download B gate game and its updates (which were admittedly huge). Haven't felt the need to connect a keyboard or other peripherals via bluetooth, but the connection to headphones was easy and sound is good. Has physical ports for SD card, headphones, USB C. All in all a functional piece of hardware with a good stand alone presence (great physical size/hardware) and various connection interfaces. Score = 7.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh Oh Oh Oh!!!!!!

You posted a receipt!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Check this out....this was me "not taking my wife out to dinner alone" according to @Lily. I have no idea why @Lily is always prying into my private affairs.

HEqXARw.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
A couple years ago from a sort of mini reunion in Vegas

683114ccce1f5b290841ba51e6d24c609fcae15e.jpeg

There may have been one of those matches where adult men or women try to incapacitate each other.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy reading from people that comment on my hair color saying that I pry into their private affairs.

Clearly, my hair color, which I haven't shared, is fodder for obsessive, balding asshats.