What's the last thing you purchased?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The last thing I bought was kitten formula and a feeding syringe.

My moms cat gave birth a few days ago and abandoned one of the kittens. She tried to bury the poor thing, didnt even clean it after it was born.

So my husband and I tried saving it but it faded and died yesterday :cry:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take out from an Assyrian restaurant in El Cajon.
There is a reason the nickname for El Cajon is Little Baghdad.

Indeed though Chaldeans and Assyrian Christians are spread over several middle eastern countries. Their language is wholely unique, the versions of Christianity as slightly different, and, I think, their versions of middle eastern foods are superior due to the addition of things like alcohol and pork. Just my opinion though. It is an entirely different ethno-linguistoc group but the closest thing are Marionite Christians as far as cuisine goes. Though there are a few other Christian minorities in the middle east.

Marionites tend to have seafood in their cuisine though (they live in Lebanon and coastal Syria) where are Chaldeans and Assyrians live inland. In the 1980's we all just scorned El Cajon as white trash central. Santee was known as Santucky though the extension of the 52 freeway in the 1990's changed all that as it opened the whole area up to development.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the upside El Cajon is a great place to get Habbibi pizza, which is a middle eastern flat bread called (I am spelling phonetically as I can't spell in Arabic) Low-mo-gene. They put a spicy vegetable sauce (mostly tomatoes, eggplant, salt, and zartar seasoning) along with cheese on it then bake it all in a brick oven. Usually it is around $3-$4 which isn't bad for a about 15 inch thing of flat bread, sauce and cheese.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Couple of beef hamburgers and one lamb hamburger with hot chips...

One of my favorite Chinese places is Shan Xi Magic Kitchen. They have a good Chinese style cumin lamb burger though in China that "Chinese burger" is best known for using donkey meat. Sadly, donkey meat is not legal to sell in the US.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mrs Palmers & her 5 daughters surf wax...

images

Not as sexy as Dr. ZOG'S sex wax...
I like Sex Wax as a base wax because it doesn’t smear, then apply Mrs Palmers over the top. They’re both my go-to waxes. :ThumbsUp3:
u talk about surfboards the way we talk about guns lol
I’d love to be able to own a gun again, but with serious restrictions here in Oz, I can’t unfortunately. Legally that is.

In the surfing game, we call our big-wave surfboards Guns. :Grin3:

images

I threw in the towel 25 years ago for firearms as well...

I don't have a problem with a good round through a bolt action rifle severely limited by magazine capacity, BUT I do have a problem with the Police Force showing up at my house any hour of the day or night to "inspect" my shit, ensuring that it's legal, impossible to load in a timely fashion, and we're virtually barred from shooting home assailants here anyway.

If I can't prevent home assailants from murdering me or stealing my property, why would I get a firearm and open up my house by law for the legal version of home assailants...the fucking Victoria Police?

I'm plenty capable without a firearm of dispensing trouble.

The only reason I would get one now is if China is set to invade in the near future.

As my brothers say.... "kill a commie for mommie".

(It's a sort of competition amongst us four)....
That last time I fired a gun and rifle was when I was flew to Zimbabwe from Australia to help protect relatives on their farm from Mugabe’s land expropriation crimes 20 years ago.

A criminal that wanted to invade my home now days would wish that I owned a gun, chop-chop time can be excruciatingly painful.
:Killa:
u havent shot a gun in 20yrs? cmon
I have the opportunity to shoot a .306 Winchester that a friend has in the country, but that would mean a boozy weekend away and my mate talks way too much! I train a lot with butterfly swords and shillelagh can be just as rewarding. Like Freud said, if the Chinese invaded, I would definitely be able to find the necessary armaments. Standard police-issue Glock or a shotgun with do me fine.
:ThumbsUp3:
.308 :)
That’s it! You know your rifles. :Grin3:

But she probably doesn't understand the newest advances in radar and FLIR...

We have to be smarter than the 2A toting seppos...
I’m itching for a good gunfight, but then again I may have been playing too much Call Of Duty these days! :LOL1:

You know as well as I do that we won't get many big gunfights if the slants decide to sweep through and secure their coal, iron ore, and yellow cake...

We'll have to pick those fuckheads off, mostly in the summer, and hide in the winters...
Yeah, but they’ll probably use sophisticated military drones or some high-tech gear. We’ll have to go underground or go outback!

That's what I'm getting at... both, by seasons. There's no way a standing army could ever overtake an occupying CCP force. People would be hunted down and killed by FLIR or to a lesser extent radar tech.

You go out and achieve shit when your body temps are close to the ambient temps.... you lay low for the rest of the time.

There are ways to temporarily lower or raise temps, but that's not in us... At best, it's passover in a sweep, with the right gear.

If we Aussies get overtook, we're hitting morale... not numbers.
My wife and I have a particular creek as a rendezvous point in the event that we’ve separated during a potential invasion. It will be hard yards but we’re survivors!

A potential invasion? I feel really sorry for you. Jesus H Christ.
Stop spamming and go read your Trolling For Dummies book!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some cunt stole my car a few days ago... Got it back but one of the wheels was smashed up so just bought a new one... Heads gonna roll... :Killa:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I ordered this but only received it yesterday.... a down jacket that has a -60C/-74F comfort rating. Removed the tacky faux fur hood trim though....

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Mountain Dew Major Melon. Watermelon Flavored Mountain Dew. It's fucking delicious and tastes like Starbursts.