What's the last thing you purchased?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
$40 worth of groceries. It is outrageous how much meat, eggs, and dairy have gone up in price. All of this money printing by politicians is causing a lot of inflation and Dems want to print $5 trillion more.

We have more and more freshly printed money chasing fewer and fewer goods as production has really gone down due to Covid shut downs. Yet leftists don't seem to understand that always results in inflation.

I think you should STFU after you post what you bought. Go open a thread in politics.

You haven't eaten your usual 27 daily burritos today yet or something? You seem awfully cranky, Poark.

Who is cranky, milquetoast? All you have to do is post what you purchased and move on. It's not a difficult thing to do.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Something like this
9520072_RJAoLYnXXXPyEbQ0yt8xEXda8XH2ESAKMkcZAYFOkXU.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought an 8 pack of Beyond Burgers today. I eat a real hamburger on occasion to make sure I'm not missing anything. The Beyond Burgers taste better than a real burger.

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

Water, pea protein*, expeller-pressed canola oil, refined coconut oil, rice protein, natural flavors, dried yeast, cocoa butter, methylcellulose, and less than 1% of potato starch, salt, potassium chloride, beet juice color, apple extract, pomegranate concentrate, sunflower lecithin, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, vitamins and minerals (zinc sulfate, niacinamide [vitamin B3], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], calcium pantothenate).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$40 worth of groceries. It is outrageous how much meat, eggs, and dairy have gone up in price. All of this money printing by politicians is causing a lot of inflation and Dems want to print $5 trillion more.

We have more and more freshly printed money chasing fewer and fewer goods as production has really gone down due to Covid shut downs. Yet leftists don't seem to understand that always results in inflation.

I think you should STFU after you post what you bought. Go open a thread in politics.

You haven't eaten your usual 27 daily burritos today yet or something? You seem awfully cranky, Poark.

Who is cranky, milquetoast? All you have to do is post what you purchased and move on. It's not a difficult thing to do.

Then why are you having such difficulty doing that, hippo lady?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually just ordered hemp hearts, ground chia and culinary lavender and then for Buns and the piggies... Timothy hay and other greens and goodies. We foraged for them as well....which is fun for Squish lol.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Stfu moran!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Stfu moran!
there there

@Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Then why are you having such difficulty doing that, hippo lady?

I haven't been shopping, but I'm still interested in the thread. You're the one that can't follow directions and then you want to argue about how right you are. Newsflash: You're not.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I bought an 8 pack of Beyond Burgers today. I eat a real hamburger on occasion to make sure I'm not missing anything. The Beyond Burgers taste better than a real burger.

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

Water, pea protein*, expeller-pressed canola oil, refined coconut oil, rice protein, natural flavors, dried yeast, cocoa butter, methylcellulose, and less than 1% of potato starch, salt, potassium chloride, beet juice color, apple extract, pomegranate concentrate, sunflower lecithin, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, vitamins and minerals (zinc sulfate, niacinamide [vitamin B3], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], calcium pantothenate).

All gay ingredients obviously... and so much grosser than eating rotten cow carcass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

All gay ingredients obviously... and so much grosser than eating rotten cow carcass.

I don't judge what you eat. To each his own. I love cow carcass, especially grilled on the bbq. Yum!

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I don't judge what you eat. To each his own. I love cow carcass, especially grilled on the bbq. Yum!

Don't eat the beyond burgers we might become lesbian friends.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I have had lesbian friends before, not currently though. Last veggie burger I had might have been the Boca, long time ago. I haven't had one of those black bean ones I've seen.

I'm flirting with the idea of going vegetarian lately. Man, that would be hard though. I'm really an omnivore. Maybe I can go pescatarian for 90% of the time.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

So basically you are into eating cows after all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

You are not supposed to consume rotting meat...or the carcass.

If you are eating turned meat or a carcass.....you are doing it very....very wrong.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I have had lesbian friends before, not currently though. Last veggie burger I had might have been the Boca, long time ago. I haven't had one of those black bean ones I've seen.

I'm flirting with the idea of going vegetarian lately. Man, that would be hard though. I'm really an omnivore. Maybe I can go pescatarian for 90% of the time.

I'm a vegetarian but I love my boyfriend's meat lol, actually I'm only partly vegan and just try to eat healthier.. I don't eat ground beef though. You should treally try one of the Beyond Burgers, they're way better than the others. The Impossible Burgers are pretty good too but those have soy in them and some people are weird about soy. These are way better than the old style veggie burgers and I don't even think about eating a veggie burger when I have one.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yesterday I ordered a Queen Short memory foam mattress for my trailer. The mattress that came with the trailer gives me a sore back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yesterday I ordered a Queen Short memory foam mattress for my trailer. The mattress that came with the trailer gives me a sore back.

Those trailer/camper mattresses are ridiculously hard and stiff. I got one of those temp controlled memory foam strips(like a comfy squishy tempurpedic pad you put on the shitty matress) for ours as well (for the camper) when I got one for my regular bed. That camper mattress KILLED my neck and back.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I'm a vegetarian but I love my boyfriend's meat lol, actually I'm only partly vegan and just try to eat healthier.. I don't eat ground beef though. You should treally try one of the Beyond Burgers, they're way better than the others. The Impossible Burgers are pretty good too but those have soy in them and some people are weird about soy. These are way better than the old style veggie burgers and I don't even think about eating a veggie burger when I have one.

I refuse to eat garbage like that... meat or gtfo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

Says you. Most people consider it wonderful. Especially properly dry aged prime beef.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I wasn't suggesting they are "gay." I don't eat cow carcass, either. I just like my veggie burgers made of actual food. The veggie burgers I get here may not taste like beef, but they are made of veggies and taste like it. I'm super suspicious of the crap in Beyond Burgers. Just sayin'. But please, enjoy! :GiggleBitch:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Found old doors. Now am trying to find an old window. Repurposing old stuff is awesome, and some of the old windows and doors here are just beautiful.

blue-antique-door-closed-typical-260nw-1686983830.jpg
images

window-blue-rustic-wood-trim-set-stone-wall-old-house-close-up-village-cerdeira-portugal-164858994.jpg

I-traveled-all-over-portugal-to-photograph-windows-more-than-3200-59edaf36622ed__880.jpg

gtFxqzoQXDyqbOWbFSAbhFb-xV9BoOERbKUGMrAm2jbUTM1IheYTbkA3IDxNFcpf1w=s1200

d6374bc92438acb31c2cba8b75ddd4cb.jpg

Last edited:

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I wasn't suggesting they are "gay." I don't eat cow carcass, either. I just like my veggie burgers made of actual food. The veggie burgers I get here may not taste like beef, but they are made of veggies and taste like it. I'm super suspicious of the crap in Beyond Burgers. Just sayin'. But please, enjoy! :GiggleBitch:

The main ingredients look like food to me, what's not food? And a better alternative than the pink slime that most here are eating.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I'm with you on this. But I have taken a bit of one of those before.....it does try to be meat. It's got a funny "artificial" tasting flavor.

To each their own though. I would say I eat "clean".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

The main ingredients look like food to me, what's not food? And a better alternative than the pink slime that most here are eating.

I'm totally NOT asking this to be a dick or anything like that (sometimes in text things can sound dickish) but what is it you are aiming for with your diet?

You said trying to eat healthier? So like more nutrients? Less sugar?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

I'm with you on this. But I have taken a bit of one of those before.....it does try to be meat. It's got a funny "artificial" tasting flavor.

Vegetable reconstituted beef is an affront to nature and good mental health...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Ingredients:

Vegetable reconstituted beef is an affront to nature and good mental health...

My idea of a veggie burger is veggies made into a burger. And I love that....when I make them.

I dont like when it tries to be meat.

If I want meat, it's because my body wants meat and we need those proteins. And meat from local cow farms is the best! I really avoid "abused" meat.