What's the last thing you purchased?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you Mexicans had that shit on your breakfast cereal?

I tried it when I was 18. Sorriest high ever.

If you didn't enjoy it, it was probably crushed up paracetomol....

I had it several times in my early 20s. It was no big whoop. Glad I didn't like it enough to get addicted.

Of course, I'm not the addictive type, so it probably wouldn't have happened in any case.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I thought you Mexicans had that shit on your breakfast cereal?

I tried it when I was 18. Sorriest high ever.

If you didn't enjoy it, it was probably crushed up paracetomol....

I had it several times in my early 20s. It was no big whoop. Glad I didn't like it enough to get addicted.

Of course, I'm not the addictive type, so it probably wouldn't have happened in any case.

I like to snort coke and have wild sex with my boyfriend that would make Rick James blush.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I like to go down on tins of kippers left on the radiator ....but meh, to each and their own...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I bet those library books were filed away in record time while you were powdering your nose at work.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The last thing

I bet those library books were filed away in record time while you were powdering your nose at work.

LOL. What?

I thought you were a librarian in your youth?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A new dog bed and black kitchen towels so coffee stains from the new espresso machine don’t drive me nuts… and a Central Perk coffee canister <3

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I bought an 8 pack of Beyond Burgers today. I eat a real hamburger on occasion to make sure I'm not missing anything. The Beyond Burgers taste better than a real burger.

Beyond-Burger-4-Pack.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A Kit Kat chocolate bar. Sadly, only partially plant-based.

On a related note, looking forward to watching this:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$40 worth of groceries. It is outrageous how much meat, eggs, and dairy have gone up in price. All of this money printing by politicians is causing a lot of inflation and Dems want to print $5 trillion more.

We have more and more freshly printed money chasing fewer and fewer goods as production has really gone down due to Covid shut downs. Yet leftists don't seem to understand that always results in inflation.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
$40 worth of groceries. It is outrageous how much meat, eggs, and dairy have gone up in price. All of this money printing by politicians is causing a lot of inflation and Dems want to print $5 trillion more.

We have more and more freshly printed money chasing fewer and fewer goods as production has really gone down due to Covid shut downs. Yet leftists don't seem to understand that always results in inflation.

I think you should STFU after you post what you bought. Go open a thread in politics.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you should STFU after you post what you bought. Go open a thread in politics.

You haven't eaten your usual 27 daily burritos today yet or something? You seem awfully cranky, Poark.