What's the last thing you purchased?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can remember going to Kings Canyon, around 2005 or so, with some Indian friends including some fresh off the boat sort of Indians. I came with my usual REI complement of gear where are one Indian electrical engineer with his brand new arranged marriage wife whom he barely knew were like "why do you have a zero degree sleeping bag and a North Face competition standard tent?"

Me: "Because it gets bloody cold at 11000 feet and I do not wish to freeze."

Also me: "What exactly did you bring with you?"

Them: "We bought some canned food and a blanket off of our sofa."

Me: "You and your wife are woefully under prepared. You will need far more than that. Do you have a pad to cushion and insulate yourself from the ground? Do you not have a tent to keep the rain and the frost off?"

Them: "No, we never needed that in India."

Me: "You mean in cities in India? You are at 11,000 ft and you are going to freeze at night, man."

Them: "It is summer and I am sure we will be fine."

Me: Say absolutely nothing. At around 1am both of them packed up their things and drove 80 miles down the mountain because his arranged wife said she was freezing to death.

Fucktards.

Wow. That's very tolerant and understanding of you. Try to imagine you had never experienced cold weather. Fucktard.
Stay on topic or GTFO!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rechargeable cat laser toy...

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I can remember going to Kings Canyon, around 2005 or so, with some Indian friends including some fresh off the boat sort of Indians. I came with my usual REI complement of gear where are one Indian electrical engineer with his brand new arranged marriage wife whom he barely knew were like "why do you have a zero degree sleeping bag and a North Face competition standard tent?"

Me: "Because it gets bloody cold at 11000 feet and I do not wish to freeze."

Also me: "What exactly did you bring with you?"

Them: "We bought some canned food and a blanket off of our sofa."

Me: "You and your wife are woefully under prepared. You will need far more than that. Do you have a pad to cushion and insulate yourself from the ground? Do you not have a tent to keep the rain and the frost off?"

Them: "No, we never needed that in India."

Me: "You mean in cities in India? You are at 11,000 ft and you are going to freeze at night, man."

Them: "It is summer and I am sure we will be fine."

Me: Say absolutely nothing. At around 1am both of them packed up their things and drove 80 miles down the mountain because his arranged wife said she was freezing to death.

Fucktards.

Wow. That's very tolerant and understanding of you. Try to imagine you had never experienced cold weather. Fucktard.

He wasn't being intolerant, mung bean...

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Beer and Ingredients for what some might call "treat meal" "refeed" whatever... I call it "good as fuck!"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Couple of Grayl water bottles and 4 spare filters, couple of Anderson to eyelet wiring assemblies, and one Anderson to 2x 15a cigarette lighter assembly.