What's the last thing you purchased?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
los-altos-burgundy-genuine-all-over-lizard-teju-j-toe-cowboy-boots-990706-8617.jpg

Burgundy lizard leather cowboy boots for my honey. Beautiful boots. His birthday is coming up in a few months so I bought them before his size is gone.

It makes sense that your Fox News watching honey likes cowboy boots. Just sayin'.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aw. :Whaa?:

I hug your uterus (and give your ovaries a tickle). :Awesomeness:

only if you use your pickle for that tickle xoxo

But they aren’t for me… hence the card lol

I've gotten myself a "Get Well Soon" card on many occasions. Sometimes even when I legit wasn't feeling well.

The tampons, though, I only bought when I had severe allergies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just bought sterilization, shots, dewormer, flea meds and antibiotics for 10 cats. Well 7 kittens and 3 adults. I had them all tattood. I also had to buy carriers but I got those on amazon pretty cheap.

I had to have a whole separate receipt for all of it together and then care and med instructions for each. It was funny because they gave me all these papers for each....then the comically longest receipt I've ever seen.

I feel like I may as well be a shelter lol. But this week these kitties are all being adopted out and I'll probably cry about it.

20210717-090119.jpg

And I have a smaller second round after this lol. 5 more.

My personal stash of kitties that are mine will be SO relieved when these guys clear out to their new homes lol.

PS.....rescueing cats and kittens is NOT a profitable side gig. Not that it should be....but damn is it ever the opposite lol now I have people in my town contacting me about trapping cats. I'm getting a reputation.

This was not easy to arrange lol. But I found the best animal outreach that was able to get up to ten done in one day.....and it was a pretty reasonable cost.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
2 litres of double strength vinegar and 2 kilos of magnesium salts for a refreshing bath...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Half of k of shelf stable pantry items including 50 kg of bread flour and some dry yeast and baking powder...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just grabbed a couple more Quads and hash

A zip more of Unicorn Poop but this ones from a diff source and $100 cheaper

Also grabbed some Slurricane had their Slurricane years ago and it was a show stopper .. hoping its the same genetics as last time

And a half zip of premium Temple Ball hash

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't purchased it yet but we are about to get in the car to have a weekend family lunch. I want to get the kids familiar with international foods so today we will be trying out an Iraqi restaurant.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was gonna spend $700 on a Gretsch. (maybe) I was dead set on it. (sort of)

Well, I did a bad thing yesterday evening because I found something that I liked better online. A $900 D'Angelico. An included gig bag and Seymour Duncan pickups make up for the $200 difference.

semi-hollow.webp

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I was gonna spend $700 on a Gretsch. (maybe) I was dead set on it. (sort of)

Well, I did a bad thing yesterday evening because I found something that I liked better online. A $900 D'Angelico. An included gig bag and Seymour Duncan pickups make up for the $200 difference.

semi-hollow.webp

Nice guitar. I almost bought one just like it a few months ago.

I think that's probably a lot more like my Epiphone Sheraton than my Gretsch.

This is almost exactly like mine...I don't have that small knob by the pick guard though...

94dbc6c2-01f1-4b1a-8e90-32e28ae9df06_1.1380574e6533f5f5de593921acb0f20d.jpeg

It's a centre block like your D'Angelico.

I took it in when I tried the Gretsch to play them both in the same amp with the same settings because I wanted to make sure there was enough of a difference in sound. There is so I bought the Gretsch.

I am nicely setup with guitars that give me a lot of tone options now.

I've got my Les Paul copy that I practice on while on the computer sometimes, my little travel acoustic, my dreadnought acoustic, my hollow body Gretsch, my centre block Epiphone, and my solid body Fender Telecaster seen in the video below from a few years ago.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice guitar. I almost bought one just like it a few months ago.

I think that's probably a lot more like my Epiphone Sheraton than my Gretsch.

This is almost exactly like mine...I don't have that small knob by the pick guard though...

It's a centre block like your D'Angelico.

Yeah, more like your Epiphone Sheraton with a smaller body size. I did a little twist from what I was looking at. I'm disappointed because I was going to buy the Gretsch at a local music store. I've never been there but I've been trying to get there for over a month. My schedule and their schedule didn't coincide. The same with the record store because I want to do both at the same time.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bottle of Gentleman Jack and some Old Gold dark chocolate with Cherry Ripe in it..
My buddy informed me that it was liquor store day after work today. He had a taste of honey Jack Daniels at a party over the weekend and wanted to get a bottle for himself. He apologized for wanting to stop at the liquor store. LOL "Twist my arm, Dude."

A bottle of Tito's vodka to mix with cranberry juice, the large bottle of Hornitos silver tequila for bloody Marias and a bottle of Teremana reposado tequila for sipping. Teremana is Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson's tequila and it's surprisingly affordable at $33 a bottle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Me and my daughters actually bought camo leggings from the Dollar General and we are all wearing them right now and talking about how right it feels lol

SO bummed they didnt have a size for Squish lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It honestly sounds like a version of Lebanonese garlic sauce only in typical dominos fashion they used ranch dressing with a bit of garlic. Am I far off the mark?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Peanut butter, toothpaste, butter, cranberry juice, cheap frozen pizza ... I felt like I was forgetting something, so I stood in the frozen aisle and thought a bit. I made a slow walk across the back of the store and cut to the front of the store to the nearest register. I couldn't remember what I might have forgotten.

And on the way home, I bought a case of beer!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Minced lamb meat which I intend to use to make Scotch Pies using this recipe.