missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
ten minutes ago
tiago_maestrogenerousjackmcmenu.png

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a dozen 9w led bulbs
they r just as bright as my 100w incandescent with output the same natural yellowish type of light - tbh im impressed, really impressed

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a dozen 9w led bulbs
they r just as bright as my 100w incandescent with output the same natural yellowish type of light - tbh im impressed, really impressed
i'm sure that brightens up your world in the darkest of days ..
r u kidding its the best sham that ever happened, with the freeways clear i get 2 work in haste
my bf got it and was sick for 7 days - said it was the second worst flu he ever got - the SECOND! lmao

sack up and bear it

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a storm knocked a tree down in my yard and smashed my bbq and part of my deck so now i need 2 buy a new bbq AND a chainsaw >:(

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a storm knocked a tree down in my yard and smashed my bbq and part of my deck so now i need 2 buy a new bbq AND a chainsaw >:(

Weird. Same happened to me last week. The tree was dead, got wet from the rain. It fell over and made my Weber look like an accordion. They’re not so easy to replace here

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Weird. Same happened to me last week. The tree was dead, got wet from the rain. It fell over and made my Weber look like an accordion. They’re not so easy to replace here
an accordion XD
mines a weber too but it was just a charcoal one so not too pricey - and good thing cause if it was propane it might have blown up like beirut lol

hurricane season has definitely arrived

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A tank of gas and a car wash - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine was a simple charcoal kettle. $100. In the states. $350. here. Fuck

thats outrageous
i got a weber stow-n-go for $65 - legs fold under for use and makes 8 burgers at a time....good enough
KBr5iC9.png

plus 2 bags of charcoal, lighter fluid and 4 citronella tikki torches for the skeeters