Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
2 large eggplants ....Sunday dinner Eggplant Parm....so far
5112842591_a210f6ed10.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You must be from San Diego. I’m a native there but typically go for the carne asada burrito over the French fry stuffed California burrito.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Raw-Chestnuts-2-1030x685.jpg

Nothing like a bottle of wine a big fire and a shit load of these on these dark gloomy October days

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hair cut. I found it absurd at $12 (the cheapest in my area) when before the lock down I could easily find $8 or $9. Everyone has raised their prices now and I walked out of the first place because they wanted $20 for a basic men’s hair cut. I blame Governor Newsom and his idiotic shut down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oil Change

I just have ToyotaCare pay for that as if I am giving a car maker $20,000 for a car that bitch better at least pay for my oil changes. I confess I do change my oil every 5,000 miles instead of the factory recommended every 10,000 miles. I currently have 7,200 miles on my Camry.

Last edited:

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Hair cut. I found it absurd at $12 (the cheapest in my area) when before the lock down I could easily find $8 or $9. Everyone has raised their prices now and I walked out of the first place because they wanted $20 for a basic men’s hair cut. I blame Governor Newsom and his idiotic shut down.
$12 is cheap as fuck and must be in some ghetto ass spot. I pay my Barber atleast $40 to take care of my beard and hair.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Few more buckets of week duration individually packed freeze dried meals. They were on sale this time 3 for 2...