What's the last thing you purchased?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi-Tech-1500watt-40a-Smart-Controller-Box.jpg
YUP !

Anotherfucking one ... At least I'm set come spring .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of booze, that was the last thing I purchased too. Hit the liquor store for that 20% off Black Friday sale lol. Im set til New Years lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hair cut and pedicure - - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I needed something to wear around the house. I threw away the sweatpants I had for 10 years or more over a year or two ago. They were ripped in the crotch. Sitting on the couch puts a lot of wear and tear on them. T.J. Maxx is a couple stores up from where I work, so I stopped in to see what I might find. Lots of pajama bottoms. Sort of indicative of that end of town.

I found 2 pairs of Puma 'athletic' pants for $15 each in my size. It took a little looking around but I got the coolest pants in the hood. There's an elastic waist that sits above the actual waist by 3/4" and it looks like your undies are hanging out.

I'm feeling all ghetto and such but my pants aren't falling down and my legs are warm.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Ordered myself 2 pairs of sneakers a hoodie and a T-shirt. Also grabbed a 6 pack of Yuengling black & tan. Probably drink one or two and head to bed.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I needed something to wear around the house. I threw away the sweatpants I had for 10 years or more over a year or two ago. They were ripped in the crotch. Sitting on the couch puts a lot of wear and tear on them. T.J. Maxx is a couple stores up from where I work, so I stopped in to see what I might find. Lots of pajama bottoms. Sort of indicative of that end of town.

I found 2 pairs of Puma 'athletic' pants for $15 each in my size. It took a little looking around but I got the coolest pants in the hood. There's an elastic waist that sits above the actual waist by 3/4" and it looks like your undies are hanging out.

I'm feeling all ghetto and such but my pants aren't falling down and my legs are warm.
Have you checked out Rose’s. I’ve been picking up cheap sweatpants for under $10 the past couple weeks for work.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
3 jumbo margaritas, a tequila sunrise, and then off for some new york style pizza lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you checked out Rose’s. I’ve been picking up cheap sweatpants for under $10 the past couple weeks for work.
Never heard of them but after looking, I know exactly where that is. I never get up that way but if I do, maybe I'll check it out.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The last time I bought Keurig cups, Newman's was on sale for the same price as my usual store brand. I thought: hmm, let's go with Newman's, I like Newman's and maybe I'll get a coupon at checkout. BINGO! Buy 2 and save $1.50.

I needed another box of k-cups today. Newman's was still on sale, so I bought 2 and used the coupon. And I remembered to buy butter. I've been telling myself for the past two months that I'm out of butter and I need to remember to buy butter.

*and i got another checkout coupon for the coffee. buy 3 and save $2.00. meh, i threw it away.