Where da gun come from

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A 16-year-old boy has been arrested for first-degree murder in the shooting death of a man Saturday at a mall in Omaha, Nebraska
Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine told
that the defendant, identified as Makhi Woolridge-Jones, will be charged as an adult. The suspect’s brother Brandon Woolridge-Jones, 18, was
as an alleged accessory.

Omaha police
they responded to the Westroads Mall on Saturday at noon regarding a shooting. Their understanding is that shots were initially fired near the JCPenney on the first floor. Cops found a male victim, who they later identified as Trequez Swift, 21. He was injured from apparent gunshot wounds, and taken to the CHI Bergan Mercy Hospital in critical condition, where he died.

Not a peep about where he got the gun.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Where was the boys parents and how did he go bad? I blame the parents. Why is always males? ALWAYS MALES?? Juss another thing women have to live with and ur assinine testosterone temper tamtrums and video games. Uggggh

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where was the boys parents and how did he go bad? I blame the parents. Why is always males? ALWAYS MALES?? Juss another thing women have to live with and ur assinine testosterone temper tamtrums and video games. Uggggh
I guess it must be worth the satisfaction you get from having your cervix pummeled into oblivion just before its splattered with a big squirt of jiz. Them male horemones sure do make you easier to live with for a few hours.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
damn straight, sharona! u tell m!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Suicide is always an option, dear

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Excuse me??! Trevor doesn't "pummel", he doesn't even scoop my ice cream bcuse it hurts his wrist.
I don't need a man.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I did some quick googling and all I could turn up was a picture of a massively obese white woman with purple hair and her little half black progeny. Dad was never in any picture I saw so my guess is he just pumped and dumped that progressive land whale then she settled into life on welfare with her rotten crotch fruit. So you might want to wonder why she was such a worthless mother or why 85% of black guys dump the nasty hoes who spread their legs for them.

That may be to advanced a question for an NPC like you to ponder though. Hell, I feel dumb wasting time on one of BF's socket puppet accounts.