Who gets what Threads?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
We're splitting this forum.

There will be 2 Political forums.

Im dividing the threads by OP and their political stances.

Some of you will not be able to access the other, only view it.

IF theres a thread/topic that should go into the other please let me know here.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Will there be a forum for the poster who is predisposed to talking about fellatio among men?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Will there be a forum for the poster who is predisposed to talking about fellatio among men?
Your father posts here?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
@Joe

Joe - you're sort of neutral.
.Which section would you prefer to be in?
The open minded, thought provoking and intelligent discussion section, or

Conspiracy Theories and Girl Talk?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, are you saying all political threads will be echo chambers?
. Ours will not be. It will be thought provoking and promote intelligent discussion.

Theirs will be a trash can for all manner of conspiracy theories, juvenile sexual insults and gossip.

It will be people who already agree with eachother discussing how they agree and how much they hate "contards".

An echo chamber.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a dream that one day forum netizens will not be judged by their perceived political affiliation, but by the content of their postings.

4Uk3LeE.gif

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I have a dream that one day forum netizens will not be judged by their perceived political affiliation, but by the content of their postings.

4Uk3LeE.gif
.There was such a place.
A Camelot of message boards.
.Now but a place of legend.

Conservatives such as you would revile it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

4Uk3LeE.gif
.There was such a place.
A Camelot of message boards.
.Now but a place of legend.

Conservatives such as you would revile it.

I find this extremely hard to masturbate to, dont be so difficult mister

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, I would like to keep both the Antifa and Chris Rufo threads in the conservative forum even though they were started by the low I.Q. AIDS patient with a prolapsed anus. He started those threads but quickly got owned and there are dozens of pages of evidence proving what a degenerate liar he is and how he was wrong about everything. That caliber of ownage needs to be preserved.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, are you saying all political threads will be echo chambers?

She is right, folks. It will just result in echo chambers.
.Only among the lockstep (goose stepping) conservatives.
Among Liberals there is a great deal of nuance in thought and perspective, as in past arrangements,
.leading to often contentious debate.

The only debate you faggots will have is which sized butt plug to stick up your anus.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SwallowGay thinks a prolapsed anus is sexual. I guess the thought excites him. Which size of butt plug is your favorite, faggot? Let me guess, you are a bigger is always better type of faggot, aren't you? Well, they don't call you SwallowGay for nothing.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Also, I would like to keep both the Antifa and Chris Rufo threads in the conservative forum even though they were started by the low I.Q. AIDS patient with a prolapsed anus. He started those threads but quickly got owned and there are dozens of pages of evidence proving what a degenerate liar he is and how he was wrong about everything. That caliber of ownage needs to be preserved.
Admitting you're not that strong of a thinker, is the first step in realizing you need a lobotomy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admitting you're not that strong of a thinker, is the first step in realizing you need a lobotomy.
“Healthy and adult discussions” folks. Remember that

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
“Healthy and adult discussions” folks. Remember that
Healthy and Adult, straight from the dick polishing lips of Stubby

"And dweebs like holidork and that faggot admong will just spam meltdown with thier useless drivel"