Who is the biggest pussy here?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seaboobies is the biggest pussy here! :LOL2:

He cried to Bastard Factory to remove reposted pics Seaboobs himself initially posted up!

Over at Van Forum earlier he bitched and moaned that a photo he had weeks prior posted of himself on a surfboard and wave, was photoshopped into Gollum from Lord of the Rings on the surfboard instead... he was AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE I TELL YOU!

And then when I reposted a pic he posted on the boards, he whinged and whined that he was at a danger because of it! It was a pic of his obscured backyard and an iguana in a tree.

EVEN THAT was a problem for him!

Seaboobs should be banned from BF until he grows a functional spine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Afraid for his life over his picture being posted?

But he watches Pooftard go off about looking me up on government websites and I'm not supposed to be uncomfortable with that?

Good grief lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well if anyone should be banned it should be PLEASE ASS BOX ME! maxis735 for filing DMCA reports on a few of our members, one of which is a longstanding member Raven aka Hellfire, who by the way has left Bastard Factory indefinitely. I don’t know how you guys can post alongside him. @Seamajor ...as for you mi amigo, I don’t know why you’re having fucking conversations with the low-life cunt all of a sudden?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why do you all call for people to be banned? Even tho I’m sure Freud is trolling. BF doesn’t ban people.

Im so glad I don’t have to deal with this type of shit anymore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why do you all call for people to be banned? Even tho I’m sure Freud is trolling. BF doesn’t ban people.

Because we are losing members from the actions of a couple of seedy members here. A lot of people are over it all.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Because we are losing members from the actions of a couple of seedy members here. A lot of people are over it all.

This has been happening. It started a few months ago, remember? This was just the last straw.

Im not about to try and tell the owner what to do with his site.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why not just ignore the guy?

Is there anyway for Raven to her thing fixed or are all her images gone?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This has been happening. It started a few months ago, remember? This was just the last straw.

Well I don’t see @Bastard Factory as only the owner as such, but also a friend. My interest is for the smooth running of a great forum. If particular members have no purpose here other than to disrupt that flow, it’s time to make a few exceptions to particular rules. I’m not one for just banning people, but maxis735 aka Q is one such exception. He would be a great example to others by getting arsed for good. I’m on the verge of having a hiatus myself, and it won’t be a short one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why not just ignore the guy?

Is there anyway for Raven to her thing fixed or are all her images gone?
Ignoring people doesn’t solve problems. I don’t bounce from forum to forum because I’m not enjoying particular members. Bastard Factory is the only forum that I frequent and people are shitting in my home at the moment.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Well I don’t see @Bastard Factory as only the owner as such, but also a friend. My interest is for the smooth running of a great forum. If particular members have no purpose here other than to disrupt that flow, it’s time to make a few exceptions to particular rules. I’m not one for just banning people, but maxis735 aka Q is one such exception. He would be a great example to others by getting arsed for good. I’m on the verge of having a hiatus myself, and it won’t be a short one.

What good is leaving gonna do? There will always be a Maxis type on all forums. I’ve wanted to leave several times because of people I don’t like but the good here outweighs the bad. I like the owner a lot and judging from my own forum owner experience, he’s done a better job than most. Only other one as tolerant is Evs but even she has her limits.

Lasagnabreath was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. I didn’t complain or report it. I just fought back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh come on not you too!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What good is leaving gonna do? There will always be a Maxis type on all forums. I’ve wanted to leave several times because of people I don’t like but the good here outweighs the bad. I like the owner a lot and judging from my own forum owner experience, he’s done a better job than most. Only other one as tolerant is Evs but even she has her limits.

Lasagnabreath was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. I didn’t complain or report it. I just fought back.
fromHell aka Lasagnabreath has said that he wants to dig up my dead mother and rape her corpse and rape my daughter. I fought that and even put that on ignore. With maxis735 aka Q it’s different, it’s disruptive and making DMCA reports over photoshopped images is plain stupidity. Bastard Factory doesn’t need outside censorship.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh come on not you too!
I’m busy these days, going around in circles over one particular member is one thing, but friends leaving over the same person changes my whole approach and my time that I’m willing to waste.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He cried to Bastard Factory to remove reposted pics Seaboobs himself initially posted up!

Over at Van Forum earlier he bitched and moaned that a photo he had weeks prior posted of himself on a surfboard and wave, was photoshopped into Gollum from Lord of the Rings on the surfboard instead... he was AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE I TELL YOU!

And then when I reposted a pic he posted on the boards, he whinged and whined that he was at a danger because of it! It was a pic of his obscured backyard and an iguana in a tree.

@Seamajor ...I see that y
@Seamajor ...I see that you’ve just logged on. Your interactions and conversations with maxis735, care to explain?

Explain what?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1-D1-F548-E-D1-DF-4-BC3-AEC1-A48-A89-BBF8-C5.jpg

This is the biggest pussy here. The lying Hermaphrodite. Dinky Dianna. Ask her five kids, and her husband Frank

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

@Seamajor ...I see that y
@Seamajor ...I see that you’ve just logged on. Your interactions and conversations with maxis735, care to explain?

Explain what?
Why you’re conversing with a low-life and paedophile. Fuck man...why do I have to spell it out for you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s a phony from Illinois. If you wanna believe her bull shit.Be my guest. He/she posted as women like a real women for 5 years. Suit yourself

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you still have the pic that proves he’s barely taller than a bathroom vanity?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s a phony from Illinois. If you wanna believe her bull shit.Be my guest. He/she posted as women like a real women for 5 years. Suit yourself
I’m more interested in your present interaction with the deviant maxis735 aka Q...

Like a personal conversation? Do you know something I don’t? I fucking hate PI posts, if that’s what you’re talking about. Like shit DD pulls when desperate. WTF are you asking?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m more interested in your present interaction with the deviant maxis735 aka Q...

Like a personal conversation? Do you know something I don’t? I fucking hate PI posts, if that’s what you’re talking about. Like shit DD pulls when desperate. WTF are you asking?
No I’m not talking about PI posts, I’m talking about general pleasant chit-chat with maxis735 when shits going down. You’re obviously on too many other forums to be paying particular attention to this one, Bastard Factory.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is guy from Australia who likes to troll. I've known him for years.

Why did his Dinky troll bother you so much? He isnt the only whose pretended to be the opposite gender.

A old school Valhallan admin Edna pretended to be a female for fucking YEARS. And I was not anywhere near as offended by that.

Hell I've posed as a male on a handful of boards for fun.

Why are you bothered by it? Did he turn you on or something?

You are hanging out with a bunch of trolls. What do you expect? I've never seen him use PI ever.

Were you as bothered by Pooftard flinging my PI around?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He is guy from Australia who likes to troll. I've known him for years.

Why did his Dinky troll bother you so much? He isnt the only whose pretended to be the opposite gender.

A old school Valhallan admin Edna pretended to be a female for fucking YEARS. And I was not anywhere near as offended by that.

Hell I've posed as a male on a handful of boards for fun.

Why are you bothered by it? Did he turn you on or something?

You are hanging out with a bunch of trolls. What do you expect? I've never seen him use PI ever.

Were you as bothered by Pooftard flinging my PI around?
Is seamucus crying again?