Who is the biggest pussy here?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s a phony from Illinois. If you wanna believe her bull shit.Be my guest. He/she posted as women like a real women for 5 years. Suit yourself

He is guy from Australia who likes to troll. I've known him for years.

Why did his Dinky troll bother you so much? He isnt the only whose pretended to be the opposite gender.

A old school Valhallan admin Edna pretended to be a female for fucking YEARS. And I was not anywhere near as offended by that.

Hell I've posed as a male on a handful of boards for fun.

Why are you bothered by it? Did he turn you on or something?

You are hanging out with a bunch of trolls. What do you expect? I've never seen him use PI ever.

Were you as bothered by Pooftard flinging my PI around?
Is seamucus crying again?
I don’t know, but he’s having some difficulty answering straightforward questions.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She’s a phony from Illinois. If you wanna believe her bull shit.Be my guest. He/she posted as women like a real women for 5 years. Suit yourself

Why did his Dinky troll bother you so much? He isnt the only whose pretended to be the opposite gender.

A old school Valhallan admin Edna pretended to be a female for fucking YEARS. And I was not anywhere near as offended by that.

You are hanging out with a bunch of trolls. What do you expect? I've never seen him use PI ever.

I don’t know, but he’s having some difficulty answering straightforward questions.
Seamoron? It’s probably his low brain function getting in the way again

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Seamoron? It’s probably his low brain function getting in the way again
Surfer’s Ear perhaps?

bsVgSt4.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He always like that. He is harmless though.

I really dont mind him, regardless.
True, but he’s still distracted by too many other forums in my opinion. He must login all at once, bouncing back and forth and helter skelter!

I used to do that. It really gets to be too much.

There are no boards I'm even interested in reading anymore. Besides here. Blue Cashew occasionally.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He always like that. He is harmless though.

I really dont mind him, regardless.
True, but he’s still distracted by too many other forums in my opinion. He must login all at once, bouncing back and forth and helter skelter!

I used to do that. It really gets to be too much.

There are no boards I'm even interested in reading anymore. Besides here. Blue Cashew occasionally.
I used to be guilty of that years ago. But mainly because my timeline didn’t coincide with much of America, Canada and the UK. Drunk when everyone else was sober and visa versa!
:LOL1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would say either Q or Admin.....I will give it to Admin, though.....he did serve and I respect the hell out of that, although, I question his morals. So I'm going with Q aka Maxis being the biggest pussy here. He always wants to involve police in everything when he gets all butt hurt but refuses to turn himself in for his sick twisted fantasies of children. Roflmao.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why he complains. His pics aren’t bad

He's just nasty 100% of the time. You know, for us libs, who are almost always the object of the violent hatred trolls, like from Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat, it wrecks the forum experience just as much as it does for someone like Brainfail, who is going through unending strum und drang over his imaginings about Maxis, and Strapon, who was having conniptions over Admin. I don't get why you people have such a hard time putting the shoe on the other foot now and then.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He's just nasty 100% of the time. You know, for us libs, who are almost always the object of the violent hatred trolls, like from Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat, it wrecks the forum experience just as much as it does for someone like Brainfail, who is going through unending strum und drang over his imaginings about Maxis, and Strapon, who was having conniptions over Admin. I don't get why you people have such a hard time putting the shoe on the other foot now and then.

You people? I’m not here to harass anyone. In fact, I was having fun here before the political brigade infested this place.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You people? I’m not here to harass anyone. In fact, I was having fun here before the political brigade infested this place.

But I was having fun here before everyone started whining about the politics. What's the difference?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

But I was having fun here before everyone started whining about the politics. What's the difference?

Why did you include me in “you people”? I’ve never attacked you

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't think I was including you. I thought I was responding to Dove.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don’t see her posts cuz I have her on ignore. My bad for not seeing it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t see her posts cuz I have her on ignore. My bad for not seeing it

Yup. That's the one bad thing about the ignore feature here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

True. I see from the perspective of my end.

I can only speak for myself here, but long before I started to get insulting and shitty... its mostly because I've tried to have discussions with people more on the left, I get insulted and called all kinds of names.

Like Holiday is a good example of what I typically get when I try to have actual discussions with them. He called me a disgusting pig for absolutely no reason.

At this point everyone is just hostile towards the "other side". I wish it wasnt that way, but it is.

I'm just wondering why that particular troll of Freuds bothers him so much. He really gets stuck on it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I can only speak for myself here, but long before I started to get insulting and shitty... its mostly because I've tried to have discussions with people more on the left, I get insulted and called all kinds of names.

Like Holiday is a good example of what I typically get when I try to have actual discussions with them. He called me a disgusting pig for absolutely no reason.

At this point everyone is just hostile towards the "other side". I wish it wasnt that way, but it is.

I'm just wondering why that particular troll of Freuds bothers him so much. He really gets stuck on it.
Who sploogemajor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have any of you noticed that we actually get along fairly well when politics aren't discussed? Then it's "split the forum" into two different groups.

Absolutely. And I think it's because for a long time, talking about politics and religion was very discouraged.

I'm sure you know what I mean. The whole "never talk about religion, or politics".

So civil discourse isnt something a lot of us have really learned.

That's just my opinion though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who sploogemajor?

Yeah. He keeps taking shots at Freud for the DD troll.

It must have deeply disturbed him. Makes me kinda wonder if Freud gave him some chubbies lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who sploogemajor?

It must have deeply disturbed him. Makes me kinda wonder if Freud gave him some chubbies lol
Maybe it reminds him of the tranny that spilt his asshole open as a child

You know the types of relationships these liberal beta males have with their fathers

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe it's just that Arms Dealer Brat is a giant asshole. I'm sure his asshole is waaaaaay bigger than his dick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who sploogemajor?

You know the types of relationships these liberal beta males have with their fathers

I think he had a low key crush on Dinky :daFuq:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who sploogemajor?

I think he had a low key crush on Dinky :daFuq:
Dinky pretended to be 12?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I can tolerate your politics, but I can’t tolerate you liking every fucking thing that stupid fuckhead maxis735 has to say. Between it’s parrot-quoting, nonsensical retorts, stupidity and dubious porn addiction, you associating yourself with a fucking piss-poor specimen of humanity makes no sense???

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I hope ya’ll are not starting that cancel culture crap here. I swear it’s the same shit happening all over again.

When I first started posting here, everyone was having fun slinging insults and not taking shit personally. Just when we got over the drama hump, here we go with more SG / BC Deja vu. “Let’s make so and so out to be a mass murderer and drag anyone who dare disagrees!”

I’m not gonna complain or bitch because I’m very grateful to @Bastard Factory for providing a forum for us to post on. I’m most certainly not defending Maxis either. There is a cloud tho that is hanging over this forum that wasn’t there before. That’s the only way I can describe it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I hope ya’ll are not starting that cancel culture crap here. I swear it’s the same shit happening all over again.

When I first started posting here, everyone was having fun slinging insults and not taking shit personally. Just when we got over the drama hump, here we go with more SG / BC Deja vu. “Let’s make so and so out to be a mass murderer and drag anyone who dare disagrees!”

I’m not gonna complain or bitch because I’m very grateful to @Bastard Factory for providing a forum for us to post on. I’m most certainly not defending Maxis either. There is a cloud tho that is hanging over this forum that wasn’t there before. That’s the only way I can describe it.
Let me be straight ...we’ve lost a few key-players because of maxis735 and another individual that is mentally unstable. Both players been female. If he (maxis735) stays much longer I’ll be gone too. The political scene is all American, so doesn’t really apply to me. There isn’t much more to say really.