1 Month Lockdown

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHA... I knew the trolling would be on your list ;) lol.. That's good.. I like you here :)

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Starting next week here in England. You lucky mofo's will probably be seeing a lot of me over the next few weeks. :Cheers:
If they make it 6 weeks, or 8
it will significantly, or completely, tamp down theCovids.
That's what the whole world should have done and we'd be Covids free now,
but
FREEdumb !
Capitalism must not rest !
"My loins must have FREEdumb to not rest !"

If theCovids wiped out human life, humans would have earned it through their ignorance and lack of discipline.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
We’re next if Biden wins:SadFace:

Yeah that or die. Easy decision if ya ask me. Do you ever worry about your family? Are the 230,000 dead bull shit?

I keep my family safe. Trump is not to blame for the China virus.
He did FUCK ALL to stop it LMAO do you not value yourself worthy of a fucking attempt at the very least ??

Is that why our asses were on lockdown since March? Because he did nothing to stop it?
you obviously need more ... breaking records everyday

That’s why I’m getting my toes done right now. If Biden wins, we’re gonna be fucked.

We practice social distancing, wear a mask and avoid gatherings. So far, so good
if Biden wins you'll be safer .. so will your neighbors like us

Horseshit!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Yeah that or die. Easy decision if ya ask me. Do you ever worry about your family? Are the 230,000 dead bull shit?

He did FUCK ALL to stop it LMAO do you not value yourself worthy of a fucking attempt at the very least ??

Is that why our asses were on lockdown since March? Because he did nothing to stop it?

That’s why I’m getting my toes done right now. If Biden wins, we’re gonna be fucked.

We practice social distancing, wear a mask and avoid gatherings. So far, so good

Horseshit!
Why horseshit, CaseyK?

Is horseshit an antiviral?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Per capita ..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And that's only because they think China wasn't reporting their numbers right and they probably weren't testing like we are now. The only reason our numbers are high is because of the people being tested here. ....which means at some point we are at least trying to be a responsible "country"..... :)

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Per capita ..

And that's only because they think China wasn't reporting their numbers right and they probably weren't testing like we are now. The only reason our numbers are high is because of the people being tested here. ....which means at some point we are at least trying to be a responsible "country"..... :)
So stop testing and the virus will cease to exist - as Trump says.

Excellent rational.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Horseshit!
Why horseshit, CaseyK?

Is horseshit an antiviral?

Because Biden only cares about the numbers in his bank account.....on top of that, Biden probably won't make it the full 4 years....and Harris as his running mate???? WTF has she done for California- if Biden croaks wtf will she do for America??? On top of it all, they want to DESTROY OUR FUCKING CONSTITUTION. This is OUR AMERICA. WE DIDN'T MAKE THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!!

Succubus

Site Supporter
Per capita ..

Excellent rational.

I think the states are throwing false numbers in just to make money per positive patient.....just my opinion....I don't think everyone that tests positive IS positive.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Per capita ..

This article has to do with deaths per capita.. Basically.. If we are counting deaths per million.. We are 9th on the list.. NOT first, like the left tries to portray.. .. OF course.. no one reports this.. Read the article.. It's from the NYpost.. but it's up to date.. :) Peru is the worst, but you DON'T see people screaming about Peru. lol.. This virus is being used as a political tool to sway the election.. NOTHING ELSE.. :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Per capita ..

Excellent rational.

I think the states are throwing false numbers in just to make money per positive patient.....just my opinion....I don't think everyone that tests positive IS positive.
Well, seriously - wouldn't that just be an indictment against a purely capitalist system?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had to do a quick edit there.. I had written to SEAMAJOR.. and never erased it HAHAHA... Ooops :D

Holliday

Banned
Banned
"Steal your face right offa your head"
Well there ya go, Trumptards.

"Cat on a tin roof,
Dogs in a pile"

Succubus

Site Supporter
Per capita ..

This article has to do with death per capita.. Basically.. If we are counting deaths per million.. We are 9th on the list.. NOT first, like the left tries to portray.. .. OF course.. no one reports this.. Read the article.. It's from the NYpost.. but it's up to date.. :) Belgium is the worst, but you DON'T see people screaming about Belgium lol.. This virus is being used as a political tool to sway the election.. NOTHING ELSE.. :)
[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. I think we just had more tests to give than any other country, right?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Per capita ..

Excellent rational.

Well, seriously - wouldn't that just be an indictment against a purely capitalist system?

Maybe they know something we don't.....or THEY THINK we don't.....

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Per capita ..

Excellent rational.

What would that be, CaseyK?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Damn...you better stock up on them 2minute noodles and plenty snack food Scouse. Is home delivery still an option in the lockdown? Over her they do a “contact-less” delivery, with the delivery person in full mask and gloves.
I suppose you can still go outside for grocery shopping. Otherwise too many people will die
Well one doesn’t necessarily want to tempt fate...not that COVID can kill the likes of us. Besides I have O+ blood-type brah!

:Google:

A
indicates that people with type O blood have a lower risk of contracting the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 than people with other blood types.

The researchers also noted that people with type O blood are less likely to develop a serious illness if they do have the virus.

200w.gif

Rhesus negative type O, here. ;)
Ahhh...rare alien blood! You are immune to most parasitic diseases and some viruses. Nice...
:FuckYeah:

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
uncle dilf have ps4, uncle dilf should take cuphead challenge, if uncle dilf beat cuphead he truly alpha male and deserve much respect.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Per capita ..

Excellent rational.

Think about it. I have been to several restaurants and stores that are accepting exact change or card only due to the change shortage in the US. = virtual currency- one world currency.

They want to make us their sheep. We are like cattle to them if we give in.....ready for the slaughter. I see the next civil war approaching if this shit happens. They want us to conform. Idk about you but I enjoy my freedoms and our constitutional rights and I'm not bowing down. We vote them in. We vote them out. Period. We ALLOW them to run the country. It's called structure. Once that structure collapses it's "fucked" without the feeling for everyone....including you....me....and everyone else for that matter. You don't get it. What they're capable of. What they're trying to do. You're blind to their abilities. Thats what they want. So you go ahead and be their little bitch all you want. I'm no one's bitch. Never will be and I will fight for my rights.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Per capita ..

Excellent rational.

Think about it. I have been to several restaurants and stores that are accepting exact change or card only due to the change shortage in the US. = virtual currency- one world currency.

They want to make us their sheep. We are like cattle to them if we give in.....ready for the slaughter. I see the next civil war approaching if this shit happens. They want us to conform. Idk about you but I enjoy my freedoms and our constitutional rights and I'm not bowing down. We vote them in. We vote them out. Period. We ALLOW them to run the country. It's called structure. Once that structure collapses it's "fucked" without the feeling for everyone....including you....me....and everyone else for that matter. You don't get it. What they're capable of. What they're trying to do. You're blind to their abilities. Thats what they want. So you go ahead and be their little bitch all you want. I'm no one's bitch. Never will be and I will fight for my rights.

Sounds like you hate conservatives (anti-Liberals) also.

Good for you CaseyK.
Lets go fishing some time.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One month lockdown, we are being fattened up for Christmas, the infection rate will be down far enough for us to pump loads of dosh into their economy. I’m not doing it on principle, I hope it fails and lockdown gos on till next year, Borris your an arseole...

Bitchrah

Factory Bastard
Theyll let us out to spend money for Christmas and January sales, then we'll probably be locked down until the next time we spend lots of money