A friend of mine watched the Olympic opening ceremonies, now he is a cautionary tale.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
3LAIGUV.png

K-Meister before Olympic opener

fvRqwnF.png

MS K after watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies on liberal indoctrination teevee!

Vote JD Vance!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Come on, who doesn't expect at least some "weird" out of the French?

It was fine...I rather enjoyed most sections of it.
Magatards confusing Dionysious and his Bacchanalian Greek toga party for the last super is peak trumptardsim.

The Olympics Predate Mr Christ.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"If you have any knowledge of the Greek origin of the Olympics and the French’s rich history of theater you would have gotten this. However, because of your veiled homophobia, some of you can’t discern factual information. Stop mindlessly sharing posts and do some research," the post read.

Donna Kelce

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I'm far from a perfect Christian and talented artist but I didn't care for the Last Supper display.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
In Catholic churches you see Jesus hanging and bleeding on the cross. I remember that being kind of scary when I was a little kid.

Like, what did he do?
Prots don't do that graphic of imagery, but the first time I went to a Catholic service with friends and saw that, it hit me how grisly the cross is, and made me wonder why "we" decided that was the best way display the word of god. I don't see a cheap italian Hunting rifle on JFK's grave.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is horrifying, but it's what it represents that is important.
Oh I understand that, and he dieded for our sins etc...but really? The memorials for the 9/11 victims don't display twisted airframe wreckage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prots don't do that graphic of imagery, but the first time I went to a Catholic service with friends and saw that, it hit me how grisly the cross is, and made me wonder why "we" decided that was the best way display the word of god. I don't see a cheap italian Hunting rifle on JFK's grave.

Suffering...Jesus suffered for YOU...now do as we say. Guilt trip, yo.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Oh I understand that, and he dieded for our sins etc...but really? The memorials for the 9/11 victims don't display twisted airframe wreckage.
Well although 9/11 and what happened was certainly just plain horrendous on many levels it was a human occurrence. Jesus' death and resurrection was a divine occurrence. It was set in motion by God and is unparalleled. Although I respect and worship what the cross represents I don't feel that churches need to display it to add credibility to their beliefs. Anyone attending church is there because of their belief in Christ or they want to learn more about Christ.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Oops, I forgot the ones that attend church because they feel if they don't, God will get irate and send them to Hell. Plenty of them folks out there. lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The same people who condemn islamists for their reaction to someone drawing Mohammed or desecrating a koran sure are quick to turn full rabid Karen over a perceived slight of xtianity.

But if asked they'll say they're nothing like those *other* fundamentalists.

lulz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well although 9/11 and what happened was certainly just plain horrendous on many levels it was a human occurrence. Jesus' death and resurrection was a divine occurrence. It was set in motion by God and is unparalleled. Although I respect and worship what the cross represents I don't feel that churches need to display it to ad credibility to their beliefs. Anyone attending church is there because of their belief in Christ or they want to learn more about Christ.
I get most of Xtianity adheres to "The Trinity" but seriously does that make any sense to you? My understanding they are like 3 legs of the stool, all part and parcel of the same item....so I sent myself down to earth on a suicide mission to lurn the humans a thing or two...who is god and who is the holy ghost what being is the holy ghost if it isn't god or his "son"

where-jesus-asks-mary-where-babies-come-from-and-joseph-replies-yeah-mary-where-do-babies-come-from

I like the teachings about love, acceptance and service I heard attending church as a captive child. But so much of the surrounding mythology is kind of out there, imo.