A new Kyle Rittenhouse is born

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I applaud this young lad, dispatching thugs to the fiery depths of hell where they belong!

6 Time Felon Killed in Shootout with 13 year old boy.

76f0eb48fe6ce257.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw this last week or so. Good on the kid for defending his life and his home from those violent career criminals who were attempting a home invasion robbery.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I applaud this young lad, dispatching thugs to the fiery depths of hell where they belong!

76f0eb48fe6ce257.jpg

Something to be proud of? Kyle R. will have a tough row to hoe for the rest of his life. I wonder what he’d do, if he had it to do over again?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

76f0eb48fe6ce257.jpg

Something to be proud of? Kyle R. will have a tough row to hoe for the rest of his life. I wonder what he’d do, if he had it to do over again?

Nah, Kyle gonna be rich, after all those TV puppets and Big Tech shills slandered him so much.

I would hope so. I highly doubt if Kyle had to do it all over that he would just lay down and die. I think Kyle would defend himself all over again.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

76f0eb48fe6ce257.jpg

Nah, Kyle gonna be rich, after all those TV puppets and Big Tech shills slandered him so much.

I would hope so. I highly doubt if Kyle had to do it all over that he would just lay down and die. I think Kyle would defend himself all over again.

You hope so? Who’s gonna pay for his defense, and the lawsuits before him?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

76f0eb48fe6ce257.jpg

You hope so? Who’s gonna pay for his defense, and the lawsuits before him?

Oh I do hope so. The media tried to make him out to be a monster. Even the fake president Biden did. I believe he already has a team of lawyers, and I would imagine they would get a nice cut of whatever he rakes in.

He has every right to do this. Slander is bad.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I bet that kid gets his annual guns and ammo magazine subscription from Santa every year

Christmas stocking filled with bullets :Bwhahaha:

I thought thats what Santa brought all the good lil Patriots lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet that kid gets his annual guns and ammo magazine subscription from Santa every year

Christmas stocking filled with bullets :Bwhahaha:

Nothing good about that, especially if the kid decides to shoot up a school, or a Super Market. Ammo from Santa.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's so good to see the otherside adding such colorful and interesting perspective to this thread