The Confirmed bachelors down at Hoe Moe's Bar and Grill love Kyle Rittenhouse.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
5fff91f24da65.image.jpg

2c2a83ea-2ca2-4a11-a4d1-560c5861a7a9_image.jpg

"So this sign means my anus is open for business?"

5ff8d8ef1424c.image.png

"Fuck Texas A & M, ima going to West Point! imma be Rambo!"

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just another murderer who got away with it, so far. His life will be filled with misery

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It blows my mind that the partisan hatred runs so deep that is no thought or consideration for the human beings whose community was attacked, all the businesses that were destroyed and people brutally beaten.

But a kid who defended himself gets all this hate.

Basically when left mobs come to your town to riot and destroy, the people who actually live there and work there and have family there need to get out until the left is done. Because if they get attacked they are somehow obligated to beaten and/or murdered.

Politcs are just SO much more important than actual human beings. There is never a single word over destroyed communities and people killed. Just if they successfully defend themselves.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

All the young Men love Kyle
Tender young Kyle, they say
Come over and see me
Come over and please me
Kyle, it's my turn today

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Tender" young Kyle straight up took down 1 child rapist, 1 leftwing activist, and blew off the arm of another leftwing activists. The arm that the fucker was holding an illegal gun with.

And you guys will align with a mob of domestic terrorists who destroyed a community, destroyed every black owned business, busted the face of a 71 year old man and tried to murder a kid and pretend you are the "good guys".

That's how disconnected from humanity you guys are.

I'm sure this comment is going to be very confusing for leftists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Tender" young Kyle straight up took down 1 child rapist, 1 leftwing activist, and blew off the arm of another leftwing activists. The arm that the fucker was holding an illegal gun with.

And you guys will align with a mob of domestic terrorists who destroyed a community, destroyed every black owned business, busted the face of a 71 year old man and tried to murder a kid and pretend you are the "good guys".

That's how disconnected from humanity you guys are.

I'm sure this comment is going to be very confusing for leftists.
Who died and made Kyle, judge jury and executioner you silly person?

etM0JjR.jpeg

enz81hO.png

"Waaah they may not hire me a High School Derpout, with a higher body Count than many Navy Seals, because medias!"

I've been turned down for jobs before, maybe I should sue Breitbart and OAN, and The Washington Examiner!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They attacked HIM, Admin.

Who the fuck died and made YOU the judge and jury to where you can decide who is allowed to defend themselves and who has to be beaten or killed?

Who the fuck decided those rioters now owned Kenosha and the people in it and they were obligated to hand it over?

The only one judging is you people who judged a violent terrorist attack on an American community justified and judged an innocent person as the villan because he was simply there and ended up having to defend himself.

Our country is fucked. As are our basic rights. And it's because of extremists like YOU who put politcs over human beings.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Who the fuck died and made YOU the judge and jury to where you can decide who is allowed to defend themselves and who has to be beaten or killed?

Who the fuck decided those rioters now owned Kenosha and the people in it and they were obligated to hand it over?

I was reading about the bodega owner who was charged with murder for defending himself against an assailant in a robbery

More Brazoofication of America

The criminal (if black) is the victim

The victim (if not black) is the criminal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was reading about the bodega owner who was charged with murder for defending himself against an assailant in a robbery

We just watched Admin complain that Kyle just up and took it upon himself to be the judge, jury and executioner.......when that's exactly what the rioters were doing to innocent people.

And we also see how Admin gets to always be the judge and jury as it suits him since even though the judge and jury here ruled this self defense and acquitted Kyle.....Admin keeps branding him a murder because of his psychotic and ignorant politcs.

I swear these people just hate. They hate to such a level that they believe leftwing mobs are entitled to destroy what they want and beat and kill who they please. You have be to full of hate to think this way.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
We just watched Admin complain that Kyle just up and took it upon himself to be the judge, jury and executioner.......when that's exactly what the rioters were doing to innocent people.

And we also see how Admin gets to always be the judge and jury as it suits him since even though the judge and jury here ruled this self defense and acquitted Kyle.....Admin keeps branding him a murder because of his psychotic and ignorant politcs.

I swear these people just hate. They hate to such a level that they believe leftwing mobs are entitled to destroy what they want and beat and kill who they please. You have be to full of hate to think this way.

It's like it doesn't matter what the person does. If they're "on their side", there's always a justification

You see less and less who are able to keep things separated

I remember I was pretty ignorant of politics, like most Brazilians who grew up after the end of the military rule

After 1986, it was just one shitfest after another in terms of economy, until things were set a bit straight in 1994

It was like corruption was inevitable, those fuckers would swindle and embezzle and when people learned about it, the money would be gone and the other corruptors would free them

But at least we had some sense of law elsewhere, criminals would get what they deserved, especially rapists and murderers. But in 2003 that all ended and we had to learn to live with all the manipulation in society, besides the corruption

And besides that, I became a sort of "pariah" here because the "hetero white middle class man" is the oppressor. That's when I started paying attention to the crap these fuckers were fucking as the "new truth", that around 2010, when I saw how fucking close we were getting of becoming a bunch of commies. I get all kinds of shit looks from the "cool kids" these days because they were taught to hate me. The other day some fucking POS little pansy, my cousin actually, said his family was "full of fascists" because some of us grew coffee, which "is bad for the land" and "doesn't feed anyone". Yeah, these fucking retards are being taught to HATE the agrobusiness, because we're fucking carrying this country with out exports which actually made we EXPORT MORE than we imported (which is fucking awesome and yet, NOBODY in the MSM talked much about) and feeding 1/8 of the world and yet, they say the farmers are evil people who are destroying the trees.

Unfortunately a boom happened in Brazil during the first years of far-lefti government and everyone saw Lula as some sort of savior who was throwing money at the people, instead of educating and giving them jobs, like it happened in places like some Asian countries.

So all the money that was coming from China buying all our commodities was burned because it was used to buy crap from them. The "poor" were amazed at how they could buy a cell phone on welfare and Lula was the Messiah for all they cared.

Well, all that free cheese fucked up the economy when China hit the brakes and the people went back to the shitters again, because they never learned to make their own money and the fucking commies didn't build infrastructure to help the industrialization from finally happening.

Not to mention that they made a bunch of regulations and other bureaucratic bullshit that makes opening a business here extremely expensive and time consuming.

But if you look at the results we're having today after 3 1/2 years or serious government, yeah we had inflation but that's coming down now because the results speak for themselves. Gas went down 20% and the prices will come down now too

Even though congress, senate and the supreme court here are absolutely chock full of commies and thieves and they've done everything to fuck up the country "because Bolsonaro". He tried changing a lot of these outrageous and completely insane laws we have and people have grown too stupid to see how bad they are and the fact that it exists ONLY HERE. And they shot all of them down and had the MSM telling the retards that it was "for our own good".

I don't know what I hate more, the evil of the leadership or the stupidity of their followers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's like it doesn't matter what the person does. If they're "on their side", there's always a justification

You see less and less who are able to keep things separated

I remember I was pretty ignorant of politics, like most Brazilians who grew up after the end of the military rule

After 1986, it was just one shitfest after another in terms of economy, until things were set a bit straight in 1994

It was like corruption was inevitable, those fuckers would swindle and embezzle and when people learned about it, the money would be gone and the other corruptors would free them

But at least we had some sense of law elsewhere, criminals would get what they deserved, especially rapists and murderers. But in 2003 that all ended and we had to learn to live with all the manipulation in society, besides the corruption

And besides that, I became a sort of "pariah" here because the "hetero white middle class man" is the oppressor. That's when I started paying attention to the crap these fuckers were fucking as the "new truth", that around 2010, when I saw how fucking close we were getting of becoming a bunch of commies. I get all kinds of shit looks from the "cool kids" these days because they were taught to hate me. The other day some fucking POS little pansy, my cousin actually, said his family was "full of fascists" because some of us grew coffee, which "is bad for the land" and "doesn't feed anyone". Yeah, these fucking retards are being taught to HATE the agrobusiness, because we're fucking carrying this country with out exports which actually made we EXPORT MORE than we imported (which is fucking awesome and yet, NOBODY in the MSM talked much about) and feeding 1/8 of the world and yet, they say the farmers are evil people who are destroying the trees.

Unfortunately a boom happened in Brazil during the first years of far-lefti government and everyone saw Lula as some sort of savior who was throwing money at the people, instead of educating and giving them jobs, like it happened in places like some Asian countries.

So all the money that was coming from China buying all our commodities was burned because it was used to buy crap from them. The "poor" were amazed at how they could buy a cell phone on welfare and Lula was the Messiah for all they cared.

Well, all that free cheese fucked up the economy when China hit the brakes and the people went back to the shitters again, because they never learned to make their own money and the fucking commies didn't build infrastructure to help the industrialization from finally happening.

Not to mention that they made a bunch of regulations and other bureaucratic bullshit that makes opening a business here extremely expensive and time consuming.

But if you look at the results we're having today after 3 1/2 years or serious government, yeah we had inflation but that's coming down now because the results speak for themselves. Gas went down 20% and the prices will come down now too

Even though congress, senate and the supreme court here are absolutely chock full of commies and thieves and they've done everything to fuck up the country "because Bolsonaro". He tried changing a lot of these outrageous and completely insane laws we have and people have grown too stupid to see how bad they are and the fact that it exists ONLY HERE. And they shot all of them down and had the MSM telling the retards that it was "for our own good".

I don't know what I hate more, the evil of the leadership or the stupidity of their followers.

They really have been taught to hate us. And what gets me is they dont WANT to not hate us. :(

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know how you figure a white boy who murdered two people and got OFF is a victim.. Come on, querido!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know how you figure a white boy who murdered two people and got OFF is a victim.. Come on, querido!

Self defense is not murder.

If fetuses in the womb could, they'd do the same.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So if I hear about Proud Boys harassing a Pride event, I could have mom drive me over there, and then I can shoot them in self defense?

Thats good to know!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So if I hear about Proud Boys harassing a Pride event, I could have mom drive me over there, and then I can shoot them in self defense?

Thats good to know!
And we'd raise millions for your defense, so don't worry!!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats good to know!
If they're running after you with guns on their hands and you're outnumbered, sure

But remember, the judge is the one who's gonna decide if it's self-defense.

But don't worry man, that civil war liberals and their masters want so badly won't take long to start.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Thats good to know!

LOL @ Aidsman fanatically defending homos yet again.

He's definitely straight though!

Besides, I'm pretty sure that the BLM riots, which Rittenhouse got involved in, aren't quite the same thing as some lavender fag pride peeedoh march.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats good to know!

Besides, I'm pretty sure that the BLM riots, which Rittenhouse got involved in, aren't quite the same thing as some lavender fag pride peeedoh march.
You know a country has completely gone to shit when they talk about some lowlife criminal scum like George Floyd to this day, but quickly forget something like this.

The fucking ape killed the poor girl by stabbing her 26 times but it's the animal with a mile-long rap sheet and died from fentanyl overdose that gets all the thoughts.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Thats good to know!

Yes, if the Proud Boys come upon you and physically menace you whist you are engaging in anonymous homosex on a street corner, alley or public toilet. then you can shoot the Proud Boy in self defense.

It's not a hard concept.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats good to know!

You know a country has completely gone to shit when they talk about some lowlife criminal scum like George Floyd to this day, but quickly forget something like this.

The fucking ape killed the poor girl by stabbing her 26 times but it's the animal with a mile-long rap sheet and died from fentanyl overdose that gets all the thoughts.

I think that murder was absoutely horrendous, and I feel heartbroken for her family. What more do you want? The guy who killed her has to be insane.

Cops killing people is a whole different thing. It's just apples and oranges.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I think that murder was absoutely horrendous, and I feel heartbroken for her family. What more do you want? The guy who killed her has to be insane.

Knowing all the trouble they'd get into, do you really think cops like killing people?

Those guys are fighting a war out there, Lotus. How many cops being ambushed have you seen in the news lately?

You simply can't expect them to step on eggshells around those people knowing they could be murdered easily if they go easy on them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Knowing all the trouble they'd get into, do you really think cops like killing people?

Those guys are fighting a war out there, Lotus. How many cops being ambushed have you seen in the news lately?

You simply can't expect them to step on eggshells around those people knowing they could be murdered easily if they go easy on them.

There's a middleground between walking on eggshells and killing someone cause you're pissed off.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL Nobody wants in on Kyle's grift tour.

Also last week a Texas Brew Pub cancelled his event, once they realized who it was, Poor whiny babby!

#murderer