A noisy neighbor policy?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Seems we can sure use one right about now as two of your autistic helmet wearing splooge monkeys have gone overboard on the airplane glue again and wandered out of their cages and into our yard.

One goes by the name of UncleDickSniff, The other SHAMPOO, SHAMWOW SAMEPUNK... I dunno, I cant be bothered to memorize the names STD riddled spastics who have obviously spent the bulk of their formative years eating lead paint waffles for breakfast

Do be cooperative and remember to keep your trash confined to your own bins please?

Thank you

Sincerely, SG management

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
someones not happy
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Another self proclaimed member of Mensa who got upset about a thread called “Who Can Drop The Best Turd?” which only consisted of pics of huge, glorious turds... Amazing! Awww diddums :Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's Swampys son... ^^^ he hides his oldladys stolen merch up there...he grows weed as well... can you say WOWEEEEEE !!

:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seems we can sure use one right about now as two of your autistic helmet wearing splooge monkeys have gone overboard on the airplane glue again and wandered out of their cages and into our yard.

One goes by the name of UncleDickSniff, The other SHAMPOO, SHAMWOW SAMEPUNK... I dunno, I cant be bothered to memorize the names STD riddled spastics who have obviously spent the bulk of their formative years eating lead paint waffles for breakfast

Do be cooperative and remember to keep your trash confined to your own bins please?

Thank you

Sincerely, SG management

How very dare you...DilF is a 20 year no life but the 'pooter VETERAN dammit ... do you not know he'll piss on your head then fist himself to the music of Brittany Spears while calling his under age girlfriend whose father is a gay club owner in Thailand .... :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Dilf is an old unemployed alcoholic whose been trolling the Internet forum boards for twenty years......he was bound to stumble into your yard

tumblr_m3e32uTya51qli1dto1_r1_500.gif

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dilf is an old unemployed alcoholic whose been trolling the Internet forum boards for twenty years......he was bound to stumble into your yard

tumblr_m3e32uTya51qli1dto1_r1_500.gif
the thing is i was doing the same thing back then but his memory is slipping at least ppl didnt cry like a kid who lost his lollypop thay just got even and it was fun

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
is that a streach mark right there ?

She swipes some pretty large items (:
are you shore its only a swipe mark i dont no can someone with experiences jump in

Best to ask stinky, he knows about arse stuff.

source.gif

I swear SwampduCk ..sometimes you can be such a sweetheart
emoticon-heart-animate.gif

I thought you lurved me, Stinky ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

are you shore its only a swipe mark i dont no can someone with experiences jump in

source.gif

Who would love you? Fuckin beat it

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

source.gif

Stinky does. Bite me

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

source.gif

Now is that any way to a lady, ShrivelPenis ?

Are you really that determined to turn this into one of your vagina free safe spaces despite the ample quantities of native blokes willing to take a shower with you?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn Shamp......why so bitter?

wtf happened

I think I may have sent him into some kind of emotional tailspin a few threads back

That and his own lack of positive options in life may have something to do with it