A noisy neighbor policy?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Where’s the bitter? I couldn’t care less lol

tenor.gif

Could have fooled me........
Are you still upset about the Anti-Juden rhetoric?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is that a streach mark right there ?

She swipes some pretty large items (:
are you shore its only a swipe mark i dont no can someone with experiences jump in

Best to ask stinky, he knows about arse stuff.

source.gif

I swear SwampduCk ..sometimes you can be such a sweetheart
emoticon-heart-animate.gif

I thought you lurved me, Stinky ?

I werz playin' hard ta git Countess (: don't wanna' come across as needy ...your image is still burnded on my heart

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on the use of a multi-syllable word in a complete sentence. You are progressing nicely.

I'm thinking at this rate you'll acquire the retention capabilities of a goldfish in less than a week. And who knows after that you may be allowed to post on boards with a minimum IQ requirement of 50. Skies the limit, sir.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow Shamps... looks like an Englush teacher just TRIED to insult you over the webverse :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on the use of a multi-syllable word in a complete sentence. You are progressing nicely.

I'm thinking at this rate you'll acquire the retention capabilities of a goldfish in less than a week. And who knows after that you may be allowed to post on boards with a minimum IQ requirement of 50. Skies the limit, sir.
r4CuHH0.gif

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

tenor.gif

it's the tail end of the human centipede,

tenor.gif

shampain must be the person at the end of the human centipede, explains a lot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

it's the tail end of the human centipede,

tenor.gif

shampain must be the person at the end of the human centipede, explains a lot.
I don’t deal in fantasy centipedes I have a giant one from Vietnam called FiftyV2
FGXMGsQ.png

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Lmfao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I fancy you Purdy, you tighten my trousers lol

I have been intrigued since I showed up here to your warm welcome

But I have to warn you, I have this effect on men... it’s why the old goat locks me out.

Cum visit me soon xoxo

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor bf,

so a poeado from another forums cums here, spits on bf and bf is cucking!?

fight back man.
biggie small is an obese turd stealer

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"Turd Stealer" Is this why you clutch portraits of shit like they were articles of Holy reverence around here?