****** ***** aka fuckwit

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You collect spiders as a hobby and are an anal wort on YNC. You’re most active doing autofellatio. How does it live with itself? Lolololol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m afraid if I push you too far you’ll top yourself. Steven, you’ll always be a nobody. But rest assured, even when you’re at the bottom of your world, I’ll be there to pull your strings and lift you the fuck up. You’re a try-hard...there’s some merit in that. Now fuck off my forum! :Welcome8:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why don't you just ask him out already?
I detest imbeciles. Hey...the little dude wanted provocation. He fancies himself as a troll. I’m just testing his mettle...or lack thereof. He wants to swim in the big pond so to speak...let him wiggle I say.

And you are one of the big creatures that floats about in this "big pond" I suppose?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why don't you just ask him out already?
I detest imbeciles. Hey...the little dude wanted provocation. He fancies himself as a troll. I’m just testing his mettle...or lack thereof. He wants to swim in the big pond so to speak...let him wiggle I say.

And you are one of the big creatures that floats about in this "big pond" I suppose?
This forum is my entertainment when I’m drinking alcohol. Nothing more. I enjoy pommy dipshits like Scouse_Nancy. I feel disturbed by the likes of Real Grimm and From Hell. I have faith in Bastard Factory, even though I don’t trust him with a cent. I laugh at chicks like that purple mona muppet that hates anal, and I enjoy the fetid shit that comes out the mouth of Corsetshat.
I’m just a regular guy enjoying people with shit attitudes.
:Agree1:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Time to post some PI about you.

Might cool you down a little bit ;)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just finished making my research of biggie smells. Lol. His bank account transactions are interesting. Mostly boring bills for his Telcom, house, car etc.

But I think I found several strings which lead back to 2012. He is not kosher.

His 2 sons should now what he is doing secretly.

He lost a lot of money in 2008-2009. He had many surgeries and problems with teeth. He loves animals.

I will give his 19 yo son a hint on his Snapchat. ;)

This will be fun game. If you want to have some fun PM me. I know a Russian hacker and one from China. For the right amount of you get mails, pics, SSL, transactions and logins for their social media accounts. It is fun.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just finished making my research of biggie smells. Lol. His bank account transactions are interesting. Mostly boring bills for his Telcom, house, car etc.

But I think I found several strings which lead back to 2012. He is not kosher.

His 2 sons should now what he is doing secretly.

He lost a lot of money in 2008-2009. He had many surgeries and problems with teeth. He loves animals.

I will give his 19 yo son a hint on his Snapchat. ;)

This will be fun game. If you want to have some fun PM me. I know a Russian hacker and one from China. For the right amount of you get mails, pics, SSL, transactions and logins for their social media accounts. It is fun.
Jesus...you’re on track. Now if you started some great threads again and took your crusty cock out of Scouse_Nancy’s fuckhole you wouldn’t be half-bad!