ATTN: Bastard Factory

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

Are pics not allowed now? When was this rule implemented? I was accused of blurring this particular picture. I can post the text message that was sent to me with the picture included. In fact, I’d love to post it.

It most certainly was not edited. In fact, I have video to back up my claim.

36-E54-CB1-1-FA6-49-FE-897-F-2-D1-A000-DC1-E1.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
May I ask you something, Flea?

Why do you personally hate her? Did she do something to you?

Btw, someone could have easily messed with the picture before you got it.

I recently saw a pic of Murdy and her man from a trip to Vegas. Her face looks nothing like that. And her face is touching he man, the pic would have looked weird if it had been edited.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I don't mind.

It's only becomes P.I. when a member/victim reports it or complains.
That's when we'd help them out.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
May I ask you something, Flea?

Why do you personally hate her? Did she do something to you?

Btw, someone could have easily messed with the picture before you got it.

I recently saw a pic of Murdy and her man from a trip to Vegas. Her face looks nothing like that. And her face is touching he man, the pic would have looked weird if it had been edited.

I have a video. Wanna see it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a video. Wanna see it?

I don't want to be responsible for PI being posted. So no.

But when was it taken if I may ask? Was it recent?

People keep posting my picture and I've lost weight.

I find it funny that Raven was so pwnt that she had to make me look fatter with some kind of gif editing or something. The image where I get fatter for a few seconds before it ends.

Weight hers, yours, mine doesn't matter when posting on a forum. I hate to see women going at each other online about their looks. It's just a game men love and can't get enough of. It's internalized misogyny. I will go after someone about their wits in a heartbeat though.

Women are their own worst enemies.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't want to be responsible for PI being posted. So no.

But when was it taken if I may ask? Was it recent?

People keep posting my picture and I've lost weight.

I find it funny that Raven was so pwnt that she had to make me look fatter with some kind of gif editing or something. The image where I get fatter for a few seconds before it ends.

Weight hers, yours, mine doesn't matter when posting on a forum. I hate to see women going at each other online about their looks. It's just a game men love and can't get enough of. It's internalized misogyny. I will go after someone about their wits in a heartbeat though.

Women are their own worst enemies.

I just pm’d you. You’ll understand

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Uhh excuse you but I have never been fat like her or ugly. Imma need you to post proof
Seriously?

How many duck face selfies are there of you out in the wild to justify you were ugly at one point?

Flea, I love you. You know this. But come on. There was a time when you looked like somebody who didn't say a word who vacuumed out car interiors at a car wash. You got better with age.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Seriously?

How many duck face selfies are there of you out in the wild to justify you were ugly at one point?

Flea, I love you. You know this. But come on. There was a time when you looked like somebody who didn't say a word who vacuumed out car interiors at a car wash. You got better with age.

You are so full of shit lol

You used to call me ugly cuz I voted against you in that FC match. This was back in 2006.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Did you steal that from George Lopez?

The chola look...who knew it would become a classic to be imitated by the Japanese. hahahaha

I need to dig out all those pictures. Remember the ones from the 90’s? Those places in the mall where you go with your friends and take groups pics? All our hair was fanned out lol

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Did you steal that from George Lopez?

The chola look...who knew it would become a classic to be imitated by the Japanese. hahahaha
Wat?

Flea was Mousey from Mi Vida Loca for years in this community. I likes her a hell of alot more when she would only button the top button from her shirt and said whey after every sentence

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I need to dig out all those pictures. Remember the ones from the 90’s? Those places in the mall where you go with your friends and take groups pics? All our hair was fanned out lol

I remember others doing it.

I never did the chola thing. My father told me once "Llegas pintada asi y te voy a chingar". Fuck, dude scared my ass. I was BO-RING, but I made it out alive.

I have an uncle like 3 years older than I am. We were both teens, he was totally cholo'd out. My dad saw him with the really loose what where they Dickies? and the belt, white tight wife beater, hair combed back...

He said "Que es eso, estas cagado, o que?"

My dad was 20 years older than his youngest brother. My uncle was so pissed he took off to his room. Hahahaha...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Bastard Factory

Are pics not allowed now? When was this rule implemented? I was accused of blurring this particular picture. I can post the text message that was sent to me with the picture included. In fact, I’d love to post it.

It most certainly was not edited. In fact, I have video to back up my claim.

36-E54-CB1-1-FA6-49-FE-897-F-2-D1-A000-DC1-E1.jpg

I have a problem with it, for several reasons.

First off, the rule was if the picture was posted by the person on a different forum or in this forum that it was fair game. This picture was never disseminated on any forum and was posted by someone who got it from someone who is currently banned.

Secondly, this can open the door to abuse. I've seen it before, and I'm seeing it now. This is very reminiscent of when Lily's picture was plastered all over the forums and she had not posted it on any forum.

Yes, choosing who you send personal photos to is on that person, but people won't likely complain about their private pictures being outted because they don't want to be construed as "weak," or as a "cry baby." Even if no one complains, does that still make it, right?

If BF says it's open season on all personal photo's then I'll abide by his rule, but I want to go on record stating that I disagree whole heartedly in regard to this rule. I think it's shitty and unnecessary, and anyone that needs to sink that low just to get back at someone on a forum is a true weakling and coward.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a problem with it, for several reasons.

First off, the rule was if the picture was posted by that person on a different forum or in this forum that it was fair game. This picture was never disseminated on any forum and was posted by someone who is currently banned.

Secondly, this can open the door to abuse. I've seen it before, and I'm seeing it now. This is very reminiscent of when Lily's picture was plastered all over the forums and she had not posted it on any forum.

Yes, choosing who you send personal photos to is on that person, but people won't likely complain about their private pictures being outted because they don't want to be construed as "weak," or as a "cry baby." Even if no one complains, does that still make it, right?

If BF says it's open season on all personal photo's then I'll abide by his rule, but I want to go on record stating that I disagree whole heartedly in regard to this rule. I think it's shitty and unnecessary, and anyone that needs to sink that low just to get back at someone on a forum is a true weakling and coward.

Boy I just made that argument when responding to the trolling of our children.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I won’t complain cuz I is not ashamed.

If you are constantly accusing someone of being overweight, and I can prove that it’s you that is a fatass, imma prove it.

If you know you’re a whale and there is proof of this floating around the web, don’t fat lame. It’s that simple.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I won’t complain cuz I is not ashamed.

If you are constantly accusing someone of being overweight, and I can prove that it’s you that is a fatass, imma prove it.

If you know you’re a whale and there is proof of this floating around the web, don’t fat lame. It’s that simple.

This is a forum, Flea. If you need to go to those lengths to "prove" someone wrong, then you might want to look into some counseling.