ATTN: Bastard Factory

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That you shouldn't post up videos online of shit somebody just gave you out of pettiness?

I'm doing you the solid with my opinion over this. All Murdy has to do is say somebody made you post whatever online and you are the one who can get in all the trouble.

You just can't post private videos online. Yadda yadda wiretapping laws and shit especially if it's a FaceTime.

You can't in Illinois, at least.

All that fat stank whore should do is kill herself. I know I would if I looked as gross as her.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She crossed a line that she shouldn’t have. Imma fuck that pig up every chance I get.
I pretty much feel the same about Merde. She invented some elaborate fantasy lie about my wife so now she is just a piece of shit to be laughed at and made fun of at every turn. Luckily, the drunken whore provides so much material for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I pretty much feel the same about Merde. She invented some elaborate fantasy lie about my wife so now she is just a piece of shit to be laughed at and made fun of at every turn. Luckily, the drunken whore provides so much material for that.

Knob polisher. If you can't play the game, GTFO

No one gets looney about trolls that are just shit talking.

It should only hurt if it's true, fucktardo.

I guess whatever Murdy said, she hit the nail on the head.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Uh, oh, fat Lily is going through sugar withdrawals again. She always starts babbling horse shit and stomping her hooves when that happens. Hopefully no one is wearing a red shirt which might send her into yet another rage.

That is usually when her inner racist comes out and she starts cheering for the death of white kids in Xmas parades or she starts talking shit about other people's families whom she never met and knows nothing about. Truly shitty garbage out of a truly trash person level stuff.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh, oh, fat Lily is going through sugar withdrawals again. She always starts babbling horse shit and stomping her hooves when that happens. Hopefully no one is wearing a red shirt which might send her into yet another rage.

Well, if there's anyone that can counteract a surge of emotion, it's your boring ass self.

If you were any more boring, you'd be dead.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There the beast goes projecting again. Do you hear that sound, fatty? It is me laughing at your stupid ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Signing in under borrowed profiles and dual handles just to be closer to the one he obsesses about the most….

People will talk if he keeps being this obvious.

It's embarrassing to be so freaking transparent.

I wouldn't go login to the Blue cockroach for anything less than $1k.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Are you kidding? Those clowns would love it if one of the esteemed here posted there.

It would be a never ending roll of toilet paper to a person with diarrhea

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There isn’t enough money left in his 401k for me to login @ that shit hole.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s time for him to go dig through 6+ years of sexts so he can convince crayon shavings for a brain that I’m as fugly as she is inside and out….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So we're you.

So was I, etc.

Let it go, Flea. Her titties are better then yours but you have better taste in Nikes.

I resent that last statement!!!!

I have a stellar collection of classic Jordan’s, 5 series and Air Maxes.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Your nose alone is far better, but she's ugly as sin on the inside.
I gotta admit Dovids nose looks like a sideways catchers mitt.

But to be fair she supposedly got smacked the fuck around like a tether ball from a few of her ex-husbands if I recall correctly. Not one, a few of them.

Plus when she was stressing she had this vein in the center of her forehead that stuck out like a fucking football lace. Chances are dudes prolly tried to grip her and throw her down down a staircase with a tight spiral.

Zing!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I guess whatever Murdy said, she hit the nail on the head.
I always do :CooL:

And when you run out of nails.....

woman-pointing-her-head-drill-ear-using-female-having-problem-health-175256609.jpg

wizer

Factory Bastard
This forum is far superior.
Oh yes @Lily this forum is the BEST forum in the whole wide world! The usage of the words cunt, bitch, slut, whore and racist are used so much more effectively in this “far superior place” than all those other crappy forums and nobody posts shit eating like BF, the ruler of all forums!

You are clearly proud to be here and I suggest you give yourself a well earned pat on the back, if you can actually get your arm into that position.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That’s her MO. Inventing stories and trying to contact real life family members. You gotta be one pawned bitch to have to go bother someone’s family.

I’ve seen others do it. I’ve also seen those others get owned so bad after, they left the net never to return.

I wouldn’t play with Biggie like she is. Then again, I have a lot to lose.