Attn MEN of bastard factory

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never.....EVER ever.. ..ever, let a WOMAN tell you how to be a "real man". Or say you are not a "real man".

When a woman says that? Its manipulation. There is not a single woman that knows about being a "real man". Shes insulting and belittling you for not being what SHE considers a "real man". Women have no more business trying to tell men how to be men than men do telling women how to be women.

And yes....women can be predatory. While men tend to be more physically and sexually violent, women can be mentally and emotionally violent.

DONT ever allow a woman to diminish you as a MAN. Even you leftard males here....I feel like you poor bastards hear it the worst and you dont want to be a "toxic male". I get that but stop it. Masculinity is NOT toxic. Selfishness and using others is toxic. Toxic is a woman who tells you that you are not a "real man". Toxic men are abusers and manipulators and users. Those are still "real men".....they are just shit men. If that isnt you, dont allow yourself to be treated as such.

I've definately noticed men being labeled as abusers when all theyve done is asserted themselves or drawn perfectly reasonable boundaries. OR return shit treatment with the same shit treatment.

Your manhood doesnt require female approval.

Dont let a woman become vulgar and start discussing and slamming your body either (errr derr u gotz a small pennis!). Throw that right back at her without a second thought. I cringe JUST as hard when I see women doing that to men as I do seeing men do it to women. Women should know better.

You arent a rapist. Or an abuser. Or a mouth breathing pervert scrote.....you just keep being the REAL MAN you are. The world legitimately needs you. And more of you. Be tough. Be funny. Be men. Be GOOD men. Love and protect your wives(or girlfriends) your children, your mothers. And feel free to immediately dismiss any toxic female who attacks your manhood or insults your bodies.
You are NOT a misogynist for smacking down shitty and toxic women who do this.

Not I NEED to tell you guys this. But I wanted to because I'm Dovey and I use a lot words and shit like that.

Thank you :)

Oh ffs what a lot of drivel...

Men should be seen and not heard.. .

Period.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Omg, I just saw Hacksaw Ridge for the first time... I am so choked up about the true story of Desmond Doss... the Seven Day Adventist medic in WW 2... MOST moving movie I have seen in a long while.
Dads maw was a 7Th day Adventist. A vegan too

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dads maw was a 7Th day Adventist. A vegan too

We had vegan 7 day Adventists around the corner for years and bought honey off them $6 a litre...he died and so did his honey business but the wife came around to visit me once and oh my goodness... the best looking 75 year old I have ever seen... flawless skin.... the vegan diet definitely suited her.

I should do the vegan diet again... I agree with the vegan diets temporarily but not as a whole life thing... I like seafood too much to give up crabs lobster and prawns.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She was a Catholic, but switched to 7th day Adventist after she divorced my gramps. She lived the balance of her life In St Helena Ca. In a religious community. St. Helena is now one of the culinary capitals of the world, centered in the Napa Valley

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She was a Catholic, but switched to 7th day Adventist after she divorced my gramps. She lived the balance of her life In St Helena Ca. In a religious community. St. Helena is now one of the culinary capitals of the world, centered in the Napa Valley

I find that fascinating. I wonder why she switched? Interesting enough my husband's father died at 42 from stomach cancer.... Before he died he became a 7th Day Adventist.... I think he might have been a Catholic too.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm Facebook friends with my former college dorm mate and shes a 7th day Adventist.

The only one I've met.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I find that fascinating. I wonder why she switched? Interesting enough my husband's father died at 42 from stomach cancer.... Before he died he became a 7th Day Adventist.... I think he might have been a Catholic too.

Because divorce breaks Catholic laws or something like that. A 7th day Adventist life style is a healthy one. No smokes, liquor etc.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because divorce breaks Catholic laws or something like that. A 7th day Adventist life style is a healthy one. No smokes, liquor etc.

The Bible Students were jailed forever because they wouldn't participate in war. WW1. But when the Bible Students were unexpectedly released in 1919 they started 3 major religions, the Jehovahs Witnesses, the Christadelphians and 7th Day Adventists. I actually learned to believe in God via a 7th Day Adventist on TV. His name was George Vanderman (sp?) He starting talking about Bees and how their workings differed from the evolution theory.... I was only 16... before I was a God hater.

And before that I used to love Easter when they would put all the Jesus movies on, (King of Kings and so on) and I loved watching gentle Jesus preaching and curing the sick. They stopped putting Jesus movies on and that was wrong. Kids in Australia get virtually no religious instruction at all and our society is morally lacking. They beat up old people the charming little ape people.

Channels do put Ben Hur and The Ten Commandments on but very, very late after kids go to bed....

I feel sorry for kids new diet is nothing but PLEASE ASS BOX ME! for lifestyles contrary to nature but I am glad I have no kids of my own to stress over.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Bible Students were jailed forever because they wouldn't participate in war. WW1. But when the Bible Students were unexpectedly released in 1919 they started 3 major religions, the Jehovahs Witnesses, the Christadelphians and 7th Day Adventists. I actually learned to believe in God via a 7th Day Adventist on TV. His name was George Vanderman (sp?) He starting talking about Bees and how their workings differed from the evolution theory.... I was only 16... before I was a God hater.

And before that I used to love Easter when they would put all the Jesus movies on, (King of Kings and so on) and I loved watching gentle Jesus preaching and curing the sick. They stopped putting Jesus movies on and that was wrong. Kids in Australia get virtually no religious instruction at all and our society is morally lacking. They beat up old people the charming little ape people.

Channels do put Ben Hur and The Ten Commandments on but very, very late after kids go to bed....

I feel sorry for kids new diet is nothing but PLEASE ASS BOX ME! for lifestyles contrary to nature but I am glad I have no kids of my own to stress over.
“The Bible Students” ? Sorry Caskur…you mean the cowards!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I used to be religious, but even through religion, one looks after their fellow man and woman. We don’t want death to become them…so we fight. It’s the natural order of things…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I used to be religious, but even through religion, one looks after their fellow man and woman. We don’t want death to become them…so we fight. It’s the natural order of things…

the 7th Day Adventist Desmond Doss went to the front line as a medic, without a weapon, single handedly rescued 75 men at the Battle of Okinawa....he was awarded, the Bronze Star TWICE, The Medal of Honour and a Purple Heart, go watch, Hacksaw Ridge.

No rifle carrying man was as brave as him.

movie was nominated for an academy award

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
the 7th Day Adventist Desmond Doss went to the front line as a medic, without a weapon, single handedly rescued 75 men at the Battle of Okinawa....he was awarded, the Bronze Star TWICE, The Medal of Honour and a Purple Heart, go watch, Hacksaw Ridge.

No rifle carrying man was as brave as him.

movie was nominated for an academy award
Yeah…but that’s a pure soul. The other idiots are still cowards. I’m a man!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If men believe in God and obeying his commandments no matter what, then they are braver than a man with an AK47... Doss had the shit beaten out of him in the barracks for not touching a gun....They tried and failed to court marshal him

Never put a real gun in my hand because I will shoot first. I already shot someone when I was 18.

It would take ENORMOUS courage from me to refrain from shooting a person in self defence. I was attacked when I was 19 and in the shower. I prayed to God and God saved me. So no one will ever convince me God doesn't exist.

Because of the shower experience I will kill first and ask questions later. I shit you not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If men believe in God and obeying his commandments no matter what, then they are braver than a man with an AK47... Doss had the shit beaten out of him in the barracks for not touching a gun....They tried and failed to court marshal him

Never put a real gun in my hand because I will shoot first. I already shot someone when I was 18.

It would take ENORMOUS courage from me to refrain from shooting a person in self defence. I was attacked when I was 19 and in the shower. I prayed to God and God saved me. So no one will ever convince me God doesn't exist.

Because of the shower experience I will kill first and ask questions later. I shit you not.
You were never in my shoes…where the terrorists bombed and raped white women. The dismantling of apartheid was a means for countries and big companies to pull out their investments.

Now it’s simply a reverse-apartheid…I know more than any one member of this forum on the precise topic. Lay some questions my way…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You were never in my shoes…where the terrorists bombed and raped white women. The dismantling of apartheid was a means for countries and big companies to pull out their investments.

Now it’s simply a reverse-apartheid…I know more than any one member of this forum on the precise topic. Lay some questions my way…

sigh.... I do know the African horror stories... My husband's grandmother at the age of 6 and her 4 year old brother were protected by a black South African, Big Jim who stood in the doorway blocking maurading blacks carrying machetes from killing them. My MIL wrote about it in her mother's biography.

I know there were 2 major black SA warring tribes and the minority whites kept the peace. I know SA men warred in Portuguese Angola .... I have SA and friend from Zimbabwe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
sigh.... I do know the African horror stories... My husband's grandmother at the age of 6 and her 4 year old brother were protected by a black South African, Big Jim who stood in the doorway blocking maurading blacks carrying machetes from killing them. My MIL wrote about it in her mother's biography.

I know there were 2 major black SA warring tribes and the minority whites kept the peace. I know SA men warred in Portuguese Angola .... I have SA and friend from Zimbabwe.
So… in Natal, my territory, there were Zulu. Mandela was Xhosa…an opposing tribe with political influence via the Jews.

So essentially it was a religious war. The Jews favouring communism rule. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg and unfortunately I’m a wee bit inebriated! Lol