ATTN: Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The picture I received was recent enough.

You mean the same way she brought my kids on to the boards? She’s lucky I don’t return the favor. It’s not her kids fault she’s a piece of shit that pries into people’s real lives.

I wish I could see what she did. Do you have screenshots?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is completely false. A person's PI could be posted in a place where they don't see it, can't see it, or are simply unaware of it being posted. And that makes it ok? What if they eventually see it and complain? What about the damage done prior to that?

Where the hell do you get your ideas from?

Because they're mostly wrong.

That is how I got dos in 2003... I was so green about the internet I didn't know the white pages (telephone book) was online. They got my name from my email then went straight to the phone book....lol

wizer

Factory Bastard
That is how I got dos in 2003... I was so green about the internet I didn't know the white pages (telephone book) was online. They got my name from my email then went straight to the phone book....lol
It's just wrong. I started a thread about it just now.

Perhaps add your experiences there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s back in one of these threads. You really think imma lie about something like that?

I don't think you're a liar at all. I think it possible that you might have misinterpreted what she was saying.

I know I've experienced that with you. In the heat of the moment, things can get out of hand.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't think you're a liar at all. I think it possible that you might have misinterpreted what she was saying.

I know I've experienced that with you. In the heat of the moment, things can get out of hand.

Uh no. I didn’t misinterpret shit. I tend to let things go after a while. So you know it was vile if I still got my foot on her fat neck.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That's because fat STRETCHES out the wrinkles.

If you had lipo (again) or gastric bypass to control your overeating your belly skin would be hanging to your ankles.

Omfg would you go away. Dude, you’re like really creeping me out now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s back in one of these threads. You really think imma lie about something like that?

Fucking A. If you claim to be an granny at 42, you must have had kids when you were 12? You’re not too good at math either

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignore the moron. My kids were 20 and 22. Had my first one at 18.

He’s just trying to get info on children.

I was 28. I was on the verge of being stripped from my Latina membeship. If we don't reproduce every 20 years...lol

Just a few years back we had 5 generations alive on my maternal side of the family.