ATTN: Bastard Factory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People have tried that with me too. I used to worry when they were young. Now, I don't fear a psycho hurting my kids.

It is still dirty dog and scummy to talk shit about kids. I don't care who does it. Our kids don't sign up for this shit.

And you know who used family, including kids, on these boards? Dove contacted an ex...check. She dangled an expensive toy...

You're okay with her.

That being said, I know how extremely owned they are when they do it.

The difference is it was a REAL LIFE issue that was drug to the forum. Hence how I even had that switch in my possession.

How desperate do you have to be to justify the vile actions of your partner in hate by acting like FORUM rules apply in real life?

I also back ground checked him. Actually my now bf paid for it and did it himself and sent me the info. Which BTW is perfectly reasonable and a good thing to do when you are going to have that person in your car with you.

I also met AND shopped with Bigs ex wife. And I hung out with his parents. So is that also "tracking down and contacting family members"?

You know you AND Murd....and Poofer need to learn the difference between forums and real life because none of you seem to grasp that at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The difference is it was a REAL LIFE issue that was drug to the forum. Hence how I even had that switch in my possession.

How desperate do you have to be to justify the vile actions of your partner in hate by acting like FORUM rules apply in real life?

I also back ground checked him. Actually my now bf paid for it and did it himself and sent me the info. Which BTW is perfectly reasonable and a good thing to do when you are going to have that person in your car with you.

I also met AND shopped with Bigs ex wife. And I hung out with his parents. So is that also "tracking down and contacting family members"?

You know you AND Murd....and Poofer need to learn the difference between forums and real life because none of you seem to grasp that at all.

You're incredibly deranged justifying egregious behavior on your part.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Saying that YOU are a terrible mother, which you fucking are...is not a comment about YOUR children.

Technically, all I’ve done is taken her claims on this forum that she homeschools and lives in a trailer park and flamed her on it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fucking A. If you claim to be an granny at 42, you must have had kids when you were 12? You’re not too good at math either

If flea had a kid at 21 and that kid had a kid at 21 then flea would be a granny at 42.

Get 12 out of your head, you weirdo.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And why did he do that?

Could it be because you were using my children to attack me? I think it was.

Don't make the mistake between the difference.....between yourself and your children.

You were being attacked... not the kids. Lily is saying Joo attacked her grandson.

It's the most powerful tool... it is wrong we do it so as grown up people we shouldn't do that anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm guessing he talked to her on the phone beforehand, so yes, he probably thought she might be boring.

Was he forced to continue talking to me and to be around me?

Usually when I find someone boring, I don't spend time interacting with them BUT I'm not a narcissist so who knows why the fuck you guys socialize with people you either don't like or find boring. Supply must be running low off the internet than.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't make the mistake between the difference.....between yourself and your children.

You were being attacked... not the kids. Lily is saying Joo attacked her grandson.

It's the most powerful tool... it is wrong we do it so as grown up people we shouldn't do that anymore.

Oh no they were dragging my kids as well. He didn't do much different than she was doing.

I don't agree with it and I don't do it, I'm just saying she is willing to preach about others doing this but she is fine engaging that way herself or defending others who do so long as it's directed at someone she hates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're incredibly deranged justifying egregious behavior on your part.

You are incredibly deranged not understanding the difference between real life and a message board.

So did I track down and stalk Bigs ex wife and his parents? I did spend time with them. We both post on a forum so all the internet rules MUST still apply, right?

What happens between two people who take their interaction off the board is NOT the same as deciding you are gonna track down and contact someone's spouse or family members over shit that happens on a message board.

I'm not 'justifying" shit. I'm explaining something that shouldn't have to be explained to a grown ass woman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Technically, all I’ve done is taken her claims on this forum that she homeschools and lives in a trailer park and flamed her on it.

You showed up accusing my daughter of trolling strange adult men for dick pics and saying I allow that based on a off board private conversation that was had more than a year before you decided to lie about it and use it. And Oak swooped in to defend you when I finally showed the convo.

No one cares about your "flames" about homeschooling or trailor parks.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was he forced to continue talking to me and to be around me?

Usually when I find someone boring, I don't spend time interacting with them BUT I'm not a narcissist so who knows why the fuck you guys socialize with people you either don't like or find boring. Supply must be running low off the internet than.

Flea and I really went nasty for years however for some reason she apologised and I accepted.... I loved flea before we fell out. I loved her spunk and fighting spirit when she was ribbed being Mexican.. I love Mexican culture so I didn't really get the friction between American and Mexico.... anyway, they used to stir her up, I used to laugh then would laugh louder when she arced up threw more mud back.

Between Murdy and Dovey, the bitterness is serious and it might take years to fix it but I cannot see it being fixed in the immediate future.

And why it won't fix is the men here will pit the two against each other and keep doing that.

Yes I blame the men here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea and I really went nasty for years however for some reason she apologised and I accepted.... I loved flea before we fell out. I loved her spunk and fighting spirit when she was ribbed being Mexican.. I love Mexican culture so I didn't really get the friction between American and Mexico.... anyway, they used to stir her up, I used to laugh then would laugh louder when she arced up threw more mud back.

Between Murdy and Dovey, the bitterness is serious and it might take years to fix it but I cannot see it being fixed in the immediate future.

And why it won't fix is the men here will pit the two against each other and keep doing that.

Yes I blame the men here.

It's not the men.

She turned on me quite suddenly over politics. And that isn't new with her.

She used to constantly pick fights with me over religion and accuse me of trying to "convert" her when I would correct her on my stance. She wanted to sit there and tell me what I thought and tell me what I should think.

She flipped on me this last time over the BLM/antifa thing.

She also has no respect for other people's boundaries and anything someone tells her privately she wilk blast publicly and lie about it.

I have gotten past this before when she has done it and that's not happening again. It has nothing to do with men and everything to do with her being narrow minded and controlling.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh no they were dragging my kids as well. He didn't do much different than she was doing.

I don't agree with it and I don't do it, I'm just saying she is willing to preach about others doing this but she is fine engaging that way herself or defending others who do so long as it's directed at someone she hates.

Some people fight fire with fire when there is nothing left to fight with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some people fight fire with fire when there is nothing left to fight with.

I know lol.

I personally don't give a shit what kind of mother they think I am or what they have to spew about it. I know what my life is like and my own relationship with my kids. I'm a very blessed woman. I don't agree with Oak that it's some heavy emotional experience.

These people don't know us. Haven't spent any time with us. Have no clue about what goes on in this household beyond snippets I share. They have opinions based on their own shittiness with me. No shit they are going to have something nasty to say about everything. I don't take it seriously in the slightest when some hateful person who has an issue with me says things like that....it's predictable and expected.

But when the ones who do it are sitting here preaching about how wrong it is and getting on a high horse when they themselves have no issue using kids as fodder .....yeah that's worth a mention lol. It's just endless hypocrisy. They always think they are the exception.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know lol.

I personally don't give a shit what kind of mother they think I am or what they have to spew about it. I know what my life is like and my own relationship with my kids. I'm a very blessed woman. I don't agree with Oak that it's some heavy emotional experience.

These people don't know us. Haven't spent any time with us. Have no clue about what goes on in this household beyond snippets I share. They have opinions based on their own shittiness with me. No shit they are going to have something nasty to say about everything. I don't take it seriously in the slightest when some hateful person who has an issue with me says things like that....it's predictable and expected.

But when the ones who do it are sitting here preaching about how wrong it is and getting on a high horse when they themselves have no issue using kids as fodder .....yeah that's worth a mention lol. It's just endless hypocrisy. They always think they are the exception.

Be the better person.... it is all you can do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know lol.

I have never had a child removed from my care. Can you say the same?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have never had a child removed from my care. Can you say the same?

Lol what?

I've had a child removed from my care? When did this occur?

When Flynn started claiming it out of nowhere as a lead in to demanding pictures of my children for "proof" they were not removed?

You are cozied with an abuser who does not support his kids and doesn't even provide them with a clean and safe living space. Who involves them directly in his dramas he creates. His kids don't believe a single word he says.

Am I'm supposed to take you seriously when you accuse me of being a "shitty mother" based on absolutely nothing except your own shit heel hatred of me? Okay. It's not gonna happen, hypocrite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol what?

When Flynn started claiming it out of nowhere as a lead in to demanding pictures of my children for "proof" they were not removed?

You are cozied with an abuser who does not support his kids and doesn't even provide them with a clean and safe living space. Who involves them directly in his dramas he creates. His kids don't believe a single word he says.

Am I'm supposed to take you seriously when you accuse me of being a "shitty mother" based on absolutely nothing except your own shit heel hatred of me? Okay. It's not gonna happen, hypocrite.

Where is your child that you never talk about? Your boy, your only boy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol what?

That's because you have sooo much to hide and when the losers you shack up with find out all your little secrets, they kick you to the curb like Monday morning trash.

Kinda like what Biggie did to you.

Hurts, doesn't it?