ATTN CW at FT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey lady! Look I know you cannot stand any of this "Dovey toxic drama", so i have been respectful and aware enough to not log into FT.

Its definitely NOT personal, it's mostly because I understand you not wanting this dumb ass bullshit all over your board. And the "flame crowd" isnt my thing. And really, I'm not too interested in it either hence why I stay away from FT.

But we seem to have a few of the turds from your bowl washing up in here and getting hopelessly stuck. This is very unfortunate because they very obviously do not want to be here. The poor bastards!

They are having an awful time being forced to read the posts of all us shit posting, worthless morons. See, they are very tired of this repetitive toxic drama and they long for a board free of Dovid and Peggy Smalls.

We just ruin every single board and we shit post a lot. Flynn is very upset by how we suck all the fun out of it. It's very sad.

They seem to be stuck here and unable to exit this shit posting hell they are in.

So perhaps you can be so kind to send rescue with a net and a straight jacket and help your poor, stranded flamers get to their promise land away from all this drama and shit posting they are so miserable with?

I dont know the protocol for imprisoned trapped flamers who get stuck on boards where they hate all the posters and are having their fun ruined. Maybe we could all come together and help these poor victims finally be free and away from all the content that torments them. They need help!

Thanks! And dont forget to bring a baggy for the avatars and the blathering shitcasts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here's Dovey's preamble right before she uses FT as her next hunting grounds. She might be able to get Sum Cun't to fork over some cash. After all, Cun't thought Flea was thin!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here's Dovey's preamble right before she uses FT as her next hunting grounds. She might be able to get Sum Cun't to fork over some cash. After all, Cun't thought Flea was thin!

I'm just here for the free blojobs you offer :rightON:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm just here for the free blojobs you offer :rightON:

That "deal" was gone the moment I found out you were...well...you.

You'll have to hit Dovey up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sorry wut?

:Grin3:

What's up Blurt!!

BTW, who's CW over at FT, Dovey?

She's Cun't Wrangler over at Fuck This.

Stop being such a more-of-moron-than-you-already-are moron.
CW stands for Cuntacular Wench actually. A name she lives up to.
Fyi

Wasn't it her that thought your name was BEnzover? And you got all bent out of shape and ran under Flea's mammoth udders?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sorry wut?

What's up Blurt!!

Fyi

Wasn't it her that thought your name was BEnzover? And you got all bent out of shape and ran under Flea's mammoth udders?
No.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sorry wut?

What's up Blurt!!

Fyi

No.

It was a rhetorical question you dimwitted fool.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sorry wut?

What's up Blurt!!

Fyi

No.

Still NO.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sorry wut?

What's up Blurt!!

Fyi

No.

Still NO.

We know better you colostomy bag dragging faggot.