ATTN: Bastard Factory

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Here is another oldie but a goodie.

I also have a dazcity chop of flea and Herman Munster but I won't put that on because flea might throw a fit....lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
See, Flea looks good here.

She looks like she just came home from a long day of picking oranges and there's no chorizo in the fridge

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s what who said? Don’t start sticking your nose where it don’t belong, Blurt

You and she are firing arrows at each other on a public discussion forum. I’m a member of that public.

Perhaps you should consider that it’s y’all’s barbs that are stuck where they don’t belong?

And that would leave you without an audience. And then where would you be?

You need to relax, my beloved Flea, and learn to shed jokes at your expense like so many pounds.

Women who are chill are hot.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll remind everyone now that my beef with Flea started way back on CO, where she was attacking another member’s deceased child.

When Flea perma banned me for a zero TOS violation on SG and Cunt chopped her kid, I did not bandwagon jump.

I would never do half the things she has accused me of over the years.

POV: me to Flea… a schooling like she is brand fuckin new ~

You is petty,

You is extra,

You is vindictive.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ll remind everyone now that my beef with Flea started way back on CO, where she was attacking another member’s deceased child.

When Flea perma banned me for a zero TOS violation on SG and Cunt chopped her kid, I did not bandwagon jump.

You is petty,

You is extra,

You is vindictive.

We grew up...

It is so much better to be good friends than bitter enemies.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You is petty,

You is extra,

You is vindictive.

I is better looking than you’ll ever be. I is thinner than you’ll ever be, and I is happier than you’ll ever be.

Eat shit and die, you bloated whale.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It was ugly AF.

She doesn’t even have an actual issue with me. She always makes shit up and just got called on it.

What’s ugly asf is what I’m gonna do to you if you EVER attempt to harass anyone in my family again. Had I know you tried contacting my mother in law back then, you’d have had some goons at your door real quick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Come on. Don't be like that. It's a straightforward picture of her face.

And her features, imo, are much much prettier than Dove's with the retired boxer face

The fact that I've been stuck in some one sided competition with her really says she isn't prettier than me at all.

It says she's insecure AF and jealous of my appearance.

It's literally pathetic when women are constantly comparing themselves to other women and trying to compete.

The kind of men who like women who look more like me or Flea are not going to be attracted to Murd. The kind of men who find Murd attractive are not going to find women who look more like me attractive.

Murd is psycho enough to get a crush on a man who had a gf and place her dumb ass in a constant competition with me because of it. That's gross and says much more about the two of you.

Insecure much? Tell her to stop caring about what people on a forum think of her looks. It's her own problem.

Do you really think some bitter woman on a forum is gonna make me feel ugly and like Murd is prettier than me because you say so? I know what Poofer looks like and he shouldn't be saying a thing about anyone else's looks and he was out of his league with me.. js. Nothing changes that! I've seen all of you.

Save it. It's desperate nonsense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that I've been stuck in some one sided competition with her really says she isn't prettier than me at all.

It says she's insecure AF and jealous of my appearance.

It's literally pathetic when women are constantly comparing themselves to other women and trying to compete.

The kind of men who like women who look more like me or Flea are not going to be attracted to Murd. The kind of men who find Murd attractive are not going to find women who look more like me attractive.

Murd is psycho enough to get a crush on a man who had a gf and place her dumb ass in a constant competition with me because of it. That's gross and says much more about the two of you.

Insecure much? Tell her to stop caring about what people on a forum think of her looks. It's her own problem.

She has nothing to do with my posting. But haters gonna hate...

wizer

Factory Bastard
Fat lames...trannie lames...creepy ass behavior....I'm sure you've been pepper sprayed several times in your life.
The ones being called fat and the ones being called trannies were being labeled as such long before I came around here.

I'm just trying to fit in.

Tranny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you were 18? Her math is still way off.

I'm 42 and my oldest daughter is gonna be 20 next week. My middle one is gonna be 18 in Sept.

Both are capable of pregnancy and childbirth. Young.. but capable. My oldest is gay so I don't have to worry about that with her lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I could get you two middle aged ladies in one room and knock your noggins together.

I'd bring Advil...

My theory is ~ if it’s not me, she will find someone else.

Plus, I’ll never confirm. It’s not in my nature to do so.