ATTN: Rassenkrieg

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
Nazis are stinky buttheads. You're on the wrong side of history. You lost in 1945 and you've been losers ever since. Perpetual loss. Welcome to the future.

WpJX7bV.png

OP
OP
Highlighter Samurai

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
Nazis are stinky buttheads. You're on the wrong side of history. You lost in 1945 and you've been losers ever since. Perpetual loss. Welcome to the future.

WpJX7bV.png
cBXKNgh.png

UDiAkM7.png

ZWbTuoE.jpg

This? From a moderator? Unacceptable. It's like... it's like.... anuddah shoah. :cry:

Nazis are not welcome here! And by here, I mean the 21st century. NEVER AGAIN!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Highlighter Samurai

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
Awwwww I'm sorry...

It's okay, many people are unaware of (and insensitive to) the generational trauma experienced by the Jewish people and the lingering pain that every Jew still feels to this very day. I am - spiritually - a holocaust survivor. Every Jew is. As long as you now understand the monstrousness of what you posted, all is well. Apology accepted.

Plus, our true enemy is the same, goy. The fucking reptilians.

I7orXQs.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol @ all these beefs, like'a God dang Burger King up in hea'
@Blurt
Mr. Rassenkrieg implies you're a bit of a sluttypuSs :LMAO:
Do you wear dresses and IF SO ... why ?
and would you lift it for a Darryl Sittler rookie card

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ol' Scouse likes to imply many things.

But then he opens his maw even wider and removes all doubt that he's a true toothless trog-in-a-leather-trenchcoat. The man is relentless in his pursuit of insipid pseudo-titillation. His constant focus on a forever incipient relevancy forces him to rollerblade his way down a dirt road sandwiched between soap opera stardom and seriously premature senility.

The United Kingdom's answer to the question, "What would happen if you crossed Mr. Bean with Steve Irwin?", Scouse tends to realize he's not up to the task at hand--whatever the task may be--only once a finger goes missing or that he's yet again splooged in his Pee Wee Herman tightpants while riding the bus to work.

To answer your question, though, the Sour Kraut-ish Marmite-for-brains objects to how I choose to express my gender identity.

What can I say? One man's armband is another man's lace garter, nicht wahr?

Who's Darryl Sittler? Does he have anything to do with balls?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ol' Scouse likes to imply many things.

But then he opens his maw even wider and removes all doubt that he's a true toothless trog-in-a-leather-trenchcoat. The man is relentless in his pursuit of insipid pseudo-titillation. His constant focus on a forever incipient relevancy forces him to rollerblade his way down a dirt road sandwiched between soap opera stardom and seriously premature senility.

The United Kingdom's answer to the question, "What would happen if you crossed Mr. Bean with Steve Irwin?", Scouse tends to realize he's not up to the task at hand--whatever the task may be--only once a finger goes missing or that he's yet again splooged in his Pee Wee Herman tightpants while riding the bus to work.

To answer your question, though, the Sour Kraut-ish Marmite-for-brains objects to how I choose to express my gender identity.

What can I say? One man's armband is another man's lace garter, nicht wahr?

Who's Darryl Sittler? Does he have anything to do with balls?
Are you drinking?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For those who can't be bothered reading Blurt's latest installment of pseudo-intellectual, long-winded rubbish, yes the guy is a transvestite and has openly admitted to it years ago, although bizarrely he denies being gay.... get your head around that.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of openly admitting things, has the Stormfront Circle Pump (aka the Deutschland Daisy Chain) resumed its activities?

You were always the strongest link, given that you're at least twice the age of its next oldest, um, member.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok I can perhaps agree with you there, it must take a lot of courage for a guy in his late 50's to strut to Starbucks dressed in a leather mini skirt and pink stilettos.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ok I can perhaps agree with you there, it must take a lot of courage for a guy in his late 50's to strut to Starbucks dressed in a leather mini skirt and pink stilettos.

Mate, we dressed our drunk mate in a bikini and heels, painted his face, and promised to buy him anything he wanted from a Melbourne ghetto McDonald's if he walked in at 2 am...

THAT was courage (and about 200 bucks just for him....mostly ending up in puddles at the bottom of the vehicle)...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Stilettos, Scouse?

I'm not Marilyn Monroe.

White vinyl knee-high platform boots or bust, bro.

Have you starched your SS skivvies today?

Might help you shore up some courage of your own. Straighten out your spine and all that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Mate, we dressed our drunk mate in a bikini and heels, painted his face, and promised to buy him anything he wanted from a Melbourne ghetto McDonald's if he walked in at 2 am...

THAT was courage (and about 200 bucks just for him....mostly ending up in puddles at the bottom of the vehicle)...

I had a mad mate who during a Saturday drink and drugs session stood up after snorting a huge line, stripped off naked and ran downstairs into the street by some traffic lights where cars were parked up waiting. Bare in mind this was about 4pm on a sunny day and people were everywhere....

I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself, not seen that crazy twat for years, last I heard he had his own business and was doing well for himself.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I had a mad mate who during a Saturday drink and drugs session stood up after snorting a huge line, stripped off naked and ran downstairs into the street by some traffic lights where cars were parked up waiting. Bare in mind this was about 4pm on a sunny day and people were everywhere....

I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself, not seen that crazy twat for years, last I heard he had his own business and was doing well for himself.

Used to share a house with some band mates and we regularly ran across a 4 lane highway daks down to the local bottleshop mid arvos, as a matter of principle and tradition.

....2 lanes, bang on the light pole 3 times, 2 lanes, and only then could you pull your pants up...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

WpJX7bV.png
cBXKNgh.png

UDiAkM7.png

ZWbTuoE.jpg

This? From a moderator? Unacceptable. It's like... it's like.... anuddah shoah. :cry:

Nazis are not welcome here! And by here, I mean the 21st century. NEVER AGAIN!
You whoreeon. Let me teabag your lefty skull. Aaaahhh aaaahhhh. Whoreson