ATTN: Bastard Factory

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know I'll probably get my ass kicked for saying this, but I think BOTH Murdock and Countess are beautiful, appearance-wise. My 2 cents :D

wizer

Factory Bastard
18 is underage? Are you fucking retarded?
Yes 18 is too young to have children. Way too young, inexperienced in the world, the brain isn't fully developed, life skills haven't been learned, there's usually more schooling needed to be successful. That's for starters.

I know, you cannot understand this and I'm not surprised, but it's true.

I'd imagine that your own kids had their kids below the age of 20 as well and messed up their own lives due to your terrible parenting example.

Well maybe it's not too late for THEIR kids.

We can only hope

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yes 18 is too young to have children. Way too young, inexperienced in the world, the brain isn't fully developed, life skills haven't been learned, there's usually more schooling needed to be successful. That's for starters.

I know, you cannot understand this and I'm not surprised, but it's true.

I'd imagine that your own kids had their kids below the age of 20 as well and messed up their own lives due to your terrible parenting example.

Well maybe it's not too late for THEIR kids.

We can only hope

Both were in their twenties and MARRIED. You really really suck at collecting info, creep

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Both were in their twenties and MARRIED. You really really suck at collecting info, creep

Oh, yeah, my kiddo was 20 also and with her first boyfriend at the time. They were together for 10 years total. Hardly a whore.

He's just a stupid jerk, definitely unloved. Now I understand why some awful things happened to him. He pushes people.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, he didn't. He just posted shit, being a father himself of sons, it was shitty.

But I think he's a shitty motherfucker for it and no one will ever change my mind.

Here’s the thing

My kids have been dragged on here for years. It doesn’t bother me. Attempting to harass my family is a whole other level. People get real life hurt doing psycho crap like that.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh, yeah, my kiddo was 20 also and with her first boyfriend at the time. They were together for 10 years total. Hardly a whore.

He's just a stupid jerk, definitely unloved. Now I understand why some awful things happened to him. He pushes people.

He’s really giving me creepy vibes. No joke

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here’s the thing

My kids have been dragged on here for years. It doesn’t bother me. Attempting to harass my family is a whole other level. People get real life hurt doing psycho crap like that.

People have tried that with me too. I used to worry when they were young. Now, I don't fear a psycho hurting my kids.

It is still dirty dog and scummy to talk shit about kids. I don't care who does it. Our kids don't sign up for this shit.

And you know who used family, including kids, on these boards? Dove contacted an ex...check. She dangled an expensive toy...

You're okay with her.

That being said, I know how extremely owned they are when they do it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I won’t complain cuz I is not ashamed.

If you are constantly accusing someone of being overweight, and I can prove that it’s you that is a fatass, imma prove it.

If you know you’re a whale and there is proof of this floating around the web, don’t fat lame. It’s that simple.

Weird that hubby bought into the man thing, if you’re so hot and attractive

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I was scrunching my mouth up, moron. I’m sure Cathy has countless others of my beautiful face
Idk about that, dear. That's an awful lot of room on that face of yours. They could use those ten yard sticks in the NFL with the chains on them if you ever got a face lift, just saying.

istockphoto-493854711-612x612.jpg

Seriously, just how many egg mcmuffins can you fit in that mouth of yours, Fleay Chestnutt? Regular or sausage, your choice?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was scrunching my mouth up, moron. I’m sure Cathy has countless others of my beautiful face

There is nothing wrong with that photo... you were acting all tough or nonchalant ... but no, I don't have many... I had to throw out all my pictures to make room in photo bucket and I am wayyyy over the limit still... I chucked out heaps of people like V-Agent, and all the BH characters... I tried to keep at least one of everyone but then I still have to sacrifice them as well. I might have pictures stored at Flame Damnation...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
There is nothing wrong with that photo... you were acting all tough or nonchalant ... but no, I don't have many... I had to throw out all my pictures to make room in photo bucket and I am wayyyy over the limit still... I chucked out heaps of people like V-Agent, and all the BH characters... I tried to keep at least one of everyone but then I still have to sacrifice them as well. I might have pictures stored at Flame Damnation...
Um...Caskur...there's unlimited cloud storage you know ....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is another oldie but a goodie.

I also have a dazcity chop of flea and Herman Munster but I won't put that on because flea might throw a fit....lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!