ATTN: Bastard Factory

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That fool is always copying others.

He uses others catch phrases all the time. He used "the irony is sublime" because I used it often. I stopped using it because I don't want to be associated with his dumbfuckery.
I can relate, your unstable, gender fluid e-friend has stolen tons of my material over the years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Agreed.

Do remember that Dove contacted KM's ex-wife. Isn't she a relative?

Didn't she dangle a Switch over a toilet that belonged to KM's kids?

She's not clean here.

Yep. I had to return property and by that point KM and I were already on a real life level.

I didn't just interact with him online only, get ass hurt and start contacting relatives to bash him or tattle on him. I had a clear purpose.

I don't feel bad for doing it either. It belonged to the kid and that was likely the only way the kid was getting it back.

He didn't have to drag the whole issue to the forums to fight with me about it. I stand by sending that kids toy back to him.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And please remind us again, M'Adam Shitler, what your own accomplishments are?

I mean, other than killing it with your assless-lederhosen-and-lace-up-combat-booties styling?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And please remind us again, M'Adam Shitler, what your own accomplishments are?

I mean, other than killing it with your assless-lederhosen-and-lace-up-combat-booties styling?
Triggering you with just a few keystrokes, whenever I please?

The only other users who can do it just as well, or perhaps better, are @Joe & @DDT ....

Googlectual. :LOL3:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
But not before childishly threatening to destroy it. I see.
Meh

Wether she destroyed it or not was irrelevant. I just needed the sim card from it. That switch conkd out a couple months later. It was first Gen and the updates didn't update the software any more anyways.

All dumbass had to do was mail the Sim card but alas, The Summer of Poofer dropped gems regardless.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But not before childishly threatening to destroy it. I see.

If you think I was gonna let that switch end up in the toilet.....you deserve the negative feelings seeing that gave you.

Be glad I found out it belonged to the kid. Otherwise he would have gotten it back in pieces ...piece by piece...and I'd be laughing at the pitiful shaming attempts I'd be getting for how mean and childish I am.

I feel sorry for people who feel sorry for him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh

Wether she destroyed it or not was irrelevant. I just needed the sim card from it. That switch conkd out a couple months later. It was first Gen and the updates didn't update the software any more anyways.

All dumbass had to do was mail the Sim card but alas, The Summer of Poofer dropped gems regardless.

Weren't you on this very forum wailing about how your kids saw that toilet switch picture and they were traumatized?

Uh huh.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
first it was me returning, then it was Murdock and you...things have turned around

Oh hermana…lmao

If you think the return of someone who actively contacts members real life people “a draw”, you all got a long way to go.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meh

Why did you bring a toy with you to a hookup and fuck session...did you expect it to be that boring.

wizer

Factory Bastard
They're dead, may they rest in blessed peace. They were good to me and amazing grandparents to my children.
Dead people don't "rest in peace" you ignorant racist.

Their bodies decompose. Your inlaws probably have worms coming out of their eye sockets.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

Are pics not allowed now? When was this rule implemented? I was accused of blurring this particular picture. I can post the text message that was sent to me with the picture included. In fact, I’d love to post it.

It most certainly was not edited. In fact, I have video to back up my claim.

36-E54-CB1-1-FA6-49-FE-897-F-2-D1-A000-DC1-E1.jpg

Who is this supposed to be?

wizer

Factory Bastard
It's only becomes P.I. when a member/victim reports it or complains.
This is completely false. A person's PI could be posted in a place where they don't see it, can't see it, or are simply unaware of it being posted. And that makes it ok? What if they eventually see it and complain? What about the damage done prior to that?

Where the hell do you get your ideas from?

Because they're mostly wrong.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I'm gonna print that out and stick it on my fridge for when I get the urge for a snack but I'm not really all that hungry.

It will be more than enough to deter me.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Come on. Don't be like that. It's a straightforward picture of her face.

And her features, imo, are much much prettier than Dove's with the retired boxer face

No it’s not. It’s filtered to make her face skinnier. I have a recent one of that was just sent to me and you can see she’s a hefty. Unfiltered

If I hadn’t seen the unfiltered version, I’d say it is a nice picture. It’s filtered to the core.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No it’s not. It’s filtered to make her face skinnier. I have a recent one of that was just sent to me and you can see she’s a hefty. Unfiltered

If I hadn’t seen the unfiltered version, I’d say it is a nice picture. It’s filtered to the core.

That's not a recent picture. However, all this talk about her should be about actual things that have to do with the boards, imo.

I think any of us who have struggled with our weight should be less judgmental than those who have not.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That's not a recent picture. However, all this talk about her should be about actual things that have to do with the boards, imo.

I think any of us who have struggled with our weight should be less judgmental than those who have not.

The picture I received was recent enough.

You mean the same way she brought my kids on to the boards? She’s lucky I don’t return the favor. It’s not her kids fault she’s a piece of shit that pries into people’s real lives.