ATTN: Bastard Factory

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You might want to reconsider. If you check on the other thread, Flea recently disclosed that her grandmother was a moron.

It's in the genes, she can't be faulted for what she was born with.

I also said your mother is a fisted whore who sucks big black cock.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Ahhhhh...shit. I remember SG being a very cool and busy forum. Until fat ass Flea let the fucktards run the place. I will NEVER forgive her for being that fucking stupid.
That place was averaging 15k posts a week and for a spell was hitting 10k a day when I ran that place. That's 100% fact and I have the screen grabs to prove it somewhere.

The minute I left that place dropped considerably then dropped to nothing. Everyone thought they were the reasons why that place exploded but never comprehended they weren't shit once I logged out.

Master

Site Supporter
Okay. So no hiatus this time. I don't know BF's mindset regarding you, but I will venture a guess that you haven't been made a mod yet, because you're inconsistent. If you were consistent in your posting, that might get you some brownie points.
BF always talks me out of a panel.

I'm sure he'd give me one, but makes valid points why I don't need one.

I think alot has to do with not being stuck in this sub. ..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That place was averaging 15k posts a week and for a spell was hitting 10k a day when I ran that place. That's 100% fact and I have the screen grabs to prove it somewhere.

The minute I left that place dropped considerably then dropped to nothing. Everyone thought they were the reasons why that place exploded but never comprehended they weren't shit once I logged out.

I have had my own forums that I've killed. It is not my forte. I won't compromise to put up with things I don't like.
But, I have never broken other people's forums.

That takes some god damn hate.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
BF always talks me out of a panel.

I'm sure he'd give me one, but makes valid points why I don't need one.

I think alot has to do with not being stuck in this sub. ..

Personally, I think you'd be a great mod for the sports forum. I could see you incorporating e-gaming as well, which would interest certain elements out here.

I guess BF is getting at that you don't need a panel because you don't need one for what you do out here. Plus, you do draw traffic even if it is mostly the morons that love bashing you. There's something to be said about that.

Yeah. Being stuck in Meltdown all the time can do things to one's mental health.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I also said your mother is a fisted whore who sucks big black cock.
You also sound like you're a 3rd grader who can't debate a topic in an adult way.

I could post that my dad can beat up your dad but I don't know anything about your dad. And my dad is 93 so he probably can't beat up anyone. But when he was younger he could have. But I digress.

Point is you're a moron who makes grade school posts because that's all you got.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can't imagine that a person is so weak that posts on an obscure internet forum will push them over the edge.

Then again several of the regulars here have already fallen over it.

Have you seen what was posted in the last 48 hours?

I rest my case.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You also sound like you're a 3rd grader who can't debate a topic in an adult way.

I could post that my dad can beat up your dad but I don't know anything about your dad. And my dad is 93 so he probably can't beat up anyone. But when he was younger he could have. But I digress.

Point is you're a moron who makes grade school posts because that's all you got.

You look like a Holocaust victim.

Master

Site Supporter
I have had my own forums that I've killed. It is not my forte. I won't compromise to put up with things I don't like.
But, I have never broken other people's forums.

That takes some god damn hate.
That's why BF cutting bait with the retards is a good thing here. Nobody wants to be associated with hate speech and those morons over at that shit hole think racial slurs are edgy.

That's why that place is going to nose dive rapidly.

wizer

Factory Bastard
You look like a Holocaust victim.
I'm gonna try to climb down to your level.

Here I go

I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you.

That's gonna do it for the childish posts for me, I can't even pretend to be as stupid as you.

No matter how much I try.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'm gonna try to climb down to your level.

Here I go

I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you.

That's gonna do it for the childish posts for me, I can't even pretend to be as stupid as you.

No matter how much I try.

I know you are but what am I

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that's some butthurt!

And they do it so badly. Bigly Stupid thinks he's got me on the Wikeusha incident and pounds at that constantly. Then Bigly Stupid does it as Oerdin.

Derp, derp, derpy derp...fuckin' idiot. It's why Puerto Ricans are the dregs of the Latino cultures...dumb as fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And they do it so badly. Bigly Stupid thinks he's got me on the Wikeusha incident and pounds at that constantly. Then Bigly Stupid does it as Oerdin.

Derp, derp, derpy derp...fuckin' idiot. It's why Puerto Ricans are the dregs of the Latino cultures...dumb as fuck.

Damn.....Biggie Banned is a waste of good human flesh. I really wish he'd get run over by a scooter driven by a senior citizen. I don't want him to die, I just want him to be sore for a few months. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn.....Biggie Banned is a waste of good human flesh. I really wish he'd get run over by a scooter driven by a senior citizen. I don't want him to die, I just want him to be sore for a few months. :LOL3:

Why do you hate seniors? If a senior hit him with a mobility scooter, the senior would careen over fat fuck, land on its head and snap it.

WTF Flynn?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you hate seniors? If a senior hit him with a mobility scooter, the senior would careen over fat fuck, land on its head and snap it.

WTF Flynn?

Don’t worry, the senior citizen will be safe landing on that extreme pillow topper king sized mattress of a fat upper pussy area he has going on.