cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
JvJV4fD.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah, it's definitely coming from your FUPA

Bitch, I am military fit and have been since I was 18. You are the fat hog with fat ripples on the back of your neck. Get over yourself, hogatha.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s her MO. Inventing stories and trying to contact real life family members. You gotta be one pawned bitch to have to go bother someone’s family.

I’ve seen others do it. I’ve also seen those others get owned so bad after, they left the net never to return.

I wouldn’t play with Biggie like she is. Then again, I have a lot to lose.

Your popular ex con hubby? Bet he’d enjoy another stint in state prison

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yes @Lily this forum is the BEST forum in the whole wide world! The usage of the words cunt, bitch, slut, whore and racist are used so much more effectively in this “far superior place” than all those other crappy forums and nobody posts shit eating like BF, the ruler of all forums!

You are clearly proud to be here and I suggest you give yourself a well earned pat on the back, if you can actually get your arm into that position.

I notice sub redits, Discord and Facebook groups devoted to certain topics or personalities have taken the place of most forums these days. Not sure how BF would rank on a list of so called trolly forums.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Don't be so quick to play judge, jury and executioner here... Recognize that the rest of this board is different then this forum. Off topic/Random/No themed boards are still thriving and possible..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No, we don't have a theme here.. it's always tough 'getting ranked' when you don't have a mass following flocking to a board theme... Not sure how to label this place. We don't use SEO for rankings and this place is hit or miss on Google.

Members need to step out of Meltdown and get involved in other forums... now marked "Drama Free".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And I'm a father.

What some moron on a message board says isn't going to change that.

Didn't Dovid recently say something about how I'm a neglectful father? Who gives a fuck what a moron like Dovid says?

Like I said, it's words on a screen.

Truth stings, doesn't it?

So that's what all this fuss about kids is about. KM trying hard go imitate what he thinks an invested parent would do or feel when called a neglectful one on a forum. By someone who actually knows.

You can try and fool people all day. Yeah you might convince strangers who will never be exposed to you in real life.

But you'll be alone on your death bed and nothing is gonna change that because instead of working on you....you come here to work on how others see you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s her MO. Inventing stories and trying to contact real life family members. You gotta be one pawned bitch to have to go bother someone’s family.

I’ve seen others do it. I’ve also seen those others get owned so bad after, they left the net never to return.

It's amazing to think anyone's family would be receptive to a total stranger contacting them about their own family members online conduct. It's a whole level of deluded.

She wanted to contact my ex and tell him shit he already knew and knew more about than she even knew. Like....go for it. See how that works for you. What does she think he even do? Ground me? Bahahaha.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get real, everyone invented stories. You invented stories about me when you were pissed at me. It's what people on forums do.

• No!
Reactions: cw_

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get real, everyone invented stories. You invented stories about me when you were pissed at me. It's what people on forums do.

Nah. She invents stories about people whether she's fighting them or not. She will start blasting shit people told her privately with her own spins on it.

You'll excuse anything she does because you both hate the same people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah. She invents stories about people whether she's fighting them or not. She will start blasting shit people told her privately with her own spins on it.

You'll excuse anything she does because you both hate the same people.

So you do it without spin, hmm?

And we both know you do.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This is one of the reasons why I'm going to focus more on the sports forum.

The Summer of Poofer left too much of an open wound and sadly from the looks of it will never heal. I broke this community to the core.

All the noobs witnessed something they've never seen before. All the flametowne vets watched and yawned, and ppl are still talking about it to this day.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Honestly, I don't think it's good to keep rehashing the same old shit all these years later.

However, if one's own behavior hasn't been exemplary, there is no excuse whatsoever to point fingers. Dove needs to stop.

She's been shitty her own damn self.

They both need to stop. Both are guilty cuz they keep feeding into it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is one of the reasons why I'm going to focus more on the sports forum.

The Summer of Poofer left too much of an open wound and sadly from the looks of it will never heal. I broke this community to the core.

All the noobs witnessed something they've never seen before. All the flametowne vets watched and yawned, and ppl are still talking about it to this day.

Will that be before or after you go on hiatus for 4 months again?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
How about when the bitch along with Biggie Loser destroyed your forum?

I guess you forgave them for that.

Stupid, never learning bitch.
A forum built by yours truly.

Srsly, why was that place a thing?

The Summer of Poofer

When did it die?
When I stopped posting there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A forum built by yours truly.

Srsly, why was that place a thing?

The Summer of Poofer

When did it die?
When I stopped posting there.

Ahhhhh...shit. I remember SG being a very cool and busy forum. Until fat ass Flea let the fucktards run the place. I will NEVER forgive her for being that fucking stupid.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Until fat ass Flea let the fucktards run the place. I will NEVER forgive her for being that fucking stupid.
You might want to reconsider. If you check on the other thread, Flea recently disclosed that her grandmother was a moron.

It's in the genes, she can't be faulted for what she was born with.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm only linking my sports podcast there which I pretty much post daily.

I'll always be posting in the sports forum.

Okay. So no hiatus this time. I don't know BF's mindset regarding you, but I will venture a guess that you haven't been made a mod yet, because you're inconsistent. If you were consistent in your posting, that might get you some brownie points.