Attn MEN of bastard factory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Never.....EVER ever.. ..ever, let a WOMAN tell you how to be a "real man". Or say you are not a "real man".

When a woman says that? Its manipulation. There is not a single woman that knows about being a "real man". Shes insulting and belittling you for not being what SHE considers a "real man". Women have no more business trying to tell men how to be men than men do telling women how to be women.

And yes....women can be predatory. While men tend to be more physically and sexually violent, women can be mentally and emotionally violent.

DONT ever allow a woman to diminish you as a MAN. Even you leftard males here....I feel like you poor bastards hear it the worst and you dont want to be a "toxic male". I get that but stop it. Masculinity is NOT toxic. Selfishness and using others is toxic. Toxic is a woman who tells you that you are not a "real man". Toxic men are abusers and manipulators and users. Those are still "real men".....they are just shit men. If that isnt you, dont allow yourself to be treated as such.

I've definately noticed men being labeled as abusers when all theyve done is asserted themselves or drawn perfectly reasonable boundaries. OR return shit treatment with the same shit treatment.

Your manhood doesnt require female approval.

Dont let a woman become vulgar and start discussing and slamming your body either (errr derr u gotz a small pennis!). Throw that right back at her without a second thought. I cringe JUST as hard when I see women doing that to men as I do seeing men do it to women. Women should know better.

You arent a rapist. Or an abuser. Or a mouth breathing pervert scrote.....you just keep being the REAL MAN you are. The world legitimately needs you. And more of you. Be tough. Be funny. Be men. Be GOOD men. Love and protect your wives(or girlfriends) your children, your mothers. And feel free to immediately dismiss any toxic female who attacks your manhood or insults your bodies.
You are NOT a misogynist for smacking down shitty and toxic women who do this.

Not I NEED to tell you guys this. But I wanted to because I'm Dovey and I use a lot words and shit like that.

Thank you :)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Prowler’s wife is more manly than him tho. That’s not being manipulative, it’s just a fact.

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Unemployable and sitting your fast food fatasses on a chat board all but ensuring my taxes will go up paying for your diabetes and experimental income assistance.

Shut this place down or log off. Help the US economy rebound or just fucking die here.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This guy used his entire lunch break weeding through old threads for the one he wanted to necro.

And wants it shut down so he doesnt do this again.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did Biggly jus' call duH'vee fat ????

wtf-stupid.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unemployable and sitting your fast food fatasses on a chat board all but ensuring my taxes will go up paying for your diabetes and experimental income assistance.

Shut this place down or log off. Help the US economy rebound or just fucking die here.

I could save your life by giving you an emergency intubation with a pen.

I dont need a job - I'm married.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never.....EVER ever.. ..ever, let a WOMAN tell you how to be a "real man". Or say you are not a "real man".

When a woman says that? Its manipulation. There is not a single woman that knows about being a "real man". Shes insulting and belittling you for not being what SHE considers a "real man". Women have no more business trying to tell men how to be men than men do telling women how to be women.

And yes....women can be predatory. While men tend to be more physically and sexually violent, women can be mentally and emotionally violent.

DONT ever allow a woman to diminish you as a MAN. Even you leftard males here....I feel like you poor bastards hear it the worst and you dont want to be a "toxic male". I get that but stop it. Masculinity is NOT toxic. Selfishness and using others is toxic. Toxic is a woman who tells you that you are not a "real man". Toxic men are abusers and manipulators and users. Those are still "real men".....they are just shit men. If that isnt you, dont allow yourself to be treated as such.

I've definately noticed men being labeled as abusers when all theyve done is asserted themselves or drawn perfectly reasonable boundaries. OR return shit treatment with the same shit treatment.

Your manhood doesnt require female approval.

Dont let a woman become vulgar and start discussing and slamming your body either (errr derr u gotz a small pennis!). Throw that right back at her without a second thought. I cringe JUST as hard when I see women doing that to men as I do seeing men do it to women. Women should know better.

You arent a rapist. Or an abuser. Or a mouth breathing pervert scrote.....you just keep being the REAL MAN you are. The world legitimately needs you. And more of you. Be tough. Be funny. Be men. Be GOOD men. Love and protect your wives(or girlfriends) your children, your mothers. And feel free to immediately dismiss any toxic female who attacks your manhood or insults your bodies.
You are NOT a misogynist for smacking down shitty and toxic women who do this.

Not I NEED to tell you guys this. But I wanted to because I'm Dovey and I use a lot words and shit like that.

Thank you :)
"toxic male"....

.....hmmm I know a few in these forums @Dove

I won't bother naming them since y'all probably know who they are.

Actually you act as pacifying force for a number of em @Dove. I notice that Right Wing Men often like you. You do a good job calming them down where otherwise they'd probably go on a murder spree if you didnt. They actually need you.

Toxic masculinity...its alive well & out there.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"toxic male"....

Actually you act as pacifying force for a number of em @Dove. I notice that Right Wing Men often like you. You do a good job calming them down where otherwise they'd probably go on a murder spree if you didnt. They actually need you.

Right wing males are literally the least likely to become violent, Joe.

It's not right wing men calling for violence against women, rioting and killing people over politcs.

JS.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's not right wing men calling for violence against women, rioting and killing people over politcs.

JS.
Correct me if I’m wrong but both felon rioters that Kyle took out were liberals and women beaters.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

JS.

I like to think that I'll never take a liberal life but if I see them in strife, I'm not giving them free shit which would keep them alive.

Freud
- gots teh morals....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"toxic male"....

@Joe Fight me you faggot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like to think that I'll never take a liberal life but if I see them in strife, I'm not giving them free shit which would keep them alive.

Freud
- gots teh morals....
Got teh gender nailed yet?