ATTN: Bastard Factory

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Another reason I don't mind modding for him. He's super awesome!
He's too chill for his own good.

I could create a book of the DMs I have with the guy cuz all we talk about are movies and it would be a best seller.

The best content on this forum are me and BF shitting on movies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I could create a book of the DMs I have with the guy cuz all we talk about are movies and it would be a best seller.

I am a movie connoisseur. It would be interesting if we had deeper convo on the movie sub.

Master

Site Supporter
I am a movie connoisseur. It would be interesting if we had deeper convo on the movie sub.
That sounds like a great idea. There's movies I hate now (Taxi Driver) that I loved back in the day.

But for BF we'd have to talk about Raiders or the lost ark or he'd be lost......

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I never pm BF cause I’ll be damned if I self-PWN.

There is just some shit I will not do. EVER.

I walk the line…

POV: Murdy to KM circa 2018ish :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That sounds like a great idea. There's movies I hate now (Taxi Driver) that I loved back in the day.

But for BF we'd have to talk about Raiders or the lost ark or he'd be lost......

I am a fan of the ROTLA movies, though I haven't seen the latest.

There are great films though these days it's harder to find them in American cinema. They go for the blockbusters that don't rely on dialogue but "action" to make bank on int'l audiences that aren't English speakers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BF is the coolest forum owner I've run into in a long while. He is soo damn chill and he could care less if you don't agree with him on certain issues. He understands that yes, people do have their own opinions.

Here's an example on why Bastard Factory is great...he even gives certain idiots a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth plus chances to those who don't deserve them. Now that's a stand up owner. And people talk mad shit about BF and he still lets them comeback.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BF is the coolest forum owner I've run into in a long while. He is soo damn chill and he could care less if you don't agree with him on certain issues. He understands that yes, people do have their own opinions.

Here's an example on why Bastard Factory is great...he even gives certain idiots a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth plus chances to those who don't deserve them. Now that's a stand up owner. And people talk mad shit about BF and he still lets them comeback.

Absolutely. They despise him for his decency. They think he's a LIB for his decency. And he's not at all. Though as an actual LIB, I appreciate that they see decency as a LIB value.

LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Absolutely. They despise him for his decency. They think he's a LIB for his decency. And he's not at all. Though as an actual LIB, I appreciate that they see decency as a LIB value.

LOL

Who gives a flying fuck what his politics are, right? I don't give a fuck if he fucks sheep on his off time, and then goes around running naked in the forest. That has nothing to do with how he runs this forum. Not that I think he does any of those things but you get my point.

He's always treated me with decency and respect.

Master

Site Supporter
I am a fan of the ROTLA movies, though I haven't seen the latest.

There are great films though these days it's harder to find them in American cinema. They go for the blockbusters that don't rely on dialogue but "action" to make bank on int'l audiences that aren't English speakers.
Absolutely not.

There's nothing in terms of great American cinema in this day and age. There's great scenes in movies, but not great movies.

I liked The Flash because it delivered a solid action movie and had one of the best endings ever for a superhero film you could ask for. But is it great? Far from it.

There are no Raging Bulls or Apocalypse Nows coming out of Hollywood and there won't be for the foreseeable future.

AI is going to take over Hollywood. That's the gods honest truth and movies where an AI James Dean is going to be the lead actor and for a price YOU yourself can be in the movie written by a computer program is what Hollywood is heading to. Like it or not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely not.

There's nothing in terms of great American cinema in this day and age. There's great scenes in movies, but not great movies.

I liked The Flash because it delivered a solid action movie and had one of the best endings ever for a superhero film you could ask for. But is it great? Far from it.

There are no Raging Bulls or Apocalypse Nows coming out of Hollywood and there won't be for the foreseeable future.

AI is going to take over Hollywood. That's the gods honest truth and movies where an AI James Dean is going to be the lead actor and for a price YOU yourself can be in the movie written by a computer program is what Hollywood is heading to. Like it or not.

I agree. Last really great film I saw was Parasite. It's a tremendous film.

Master

Site Supporter
They both need to stop. Both are guilty cuz they keep feeding into it.
Not me.

I have that walking bag of dog piss on permanent ignore.

Been there, done that, made her look like a complete retard, and now, just like I predicted, she's a full blown retard posting up hail Mary's to try and get that Poofer clout once again.

I'm sure there's threads from my orbiters over at the old ppls home trying to spin it, but it is what it is

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not me.

I have that walking bag of dog piss on permanent ignore.

Been there, done that, made her look like a complete retard, and now, just like I predicted, she's a full blown retard posting up hail Mary's to try and get that Poofer clout once again.

I'm sure there's threads from my orbiters over at the old ppls home trying to spin it, but it is what it is

This place has become more fun since they were booted. They're over there crying and bitching, we've been laughing and having a good time.

Happiness is the best revenge.

Master

Site Supporter
This place has become more fun since they were booted. They're over there crying and bitching, we've been laughing and having a good time.

Nah the fact they thought this place would die off without them and it's not only better, but thriving is the best revenge.

They just think they're some sort of draw. They're not. It's a retarded version of SG when I logged out that place.

Now, IAM a draw, but that goes without saying....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah the fact they thought this place would die off without them and it's not only better, but thriving is the best revenge.

They just think they're some sort of draw. They're not. It's a retarded version of SG when I logged out that place.

Now, IAM a draw, but that goes without saying....
first it was me returning, then it was Murdock and you...things have turned around

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Big can’t be normal. He literally said my forum was too zen. Imagine that? Too fucking zen while you have a toxic battleground next door.

He has lost his fucking mind. A far cry from the dude I followed from forum to forum way way way in the back when.

Master

Site Supporter
Big can’t be normal. He literally said my forum was too zen. Imagine that? Too fucking zen while you have a toxic battleground next door.

He has lost his fucking mind. A far cry from the dude I followed from forum to forum way way way in the back when.
I'm setting the record straight, and in Gayrans case, forward;

Biggie has always been a wannabe Poofer. The guy was my fucking toilet paper for years. He cannot run a forum nor is he interesting enough to be a draw card. The guy would read my shit then copy and paste it over and over back in the day.

I say the same shit the big shots at BH say;

He had potential, but was nothing but a Poofer lap dog. And there's only one Poofer.

And that's as real as it gets.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie has always been a wannabe Poofer. The guy was my fucking toilet paper for years. He cannot run a forum nor is he interesting enough to be a draw card. The guy would read my shit then copy and paste it over and over back in the day.

He had potential, but was nothing but a Poofer lap dog. And there's only one Poofer.

Omfg this is the exact same shit she has done to ME.

She steals my verbiage and has literally plagiarized me since DO.

Master

Site Supporter
Omfg this is the exact same shit she has done to ME.

She steals my verbiage and has literally plagiarized me since DO.
Seriously, and this isn't made up.

I tried getting that mong in the good graces at BH back in the day when EB was running shit the second time and he straight up said he didn't want a wannabe Poofer there when he already had the real one. That was the second I lost all respect for BiggieBottomFeeder.

But I didn't stop there, because I did see potential in Biggie, so I went to Goonsgay. Dooms thought BiggieEllish was an alt I created.

If the two biggest names in the community think your nothing but a wannabe ....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That fool is always copying others.

He uses others catch phrases all the time. He used "the irony is sublime" because I used it often. I stopped using it because I don't want to be associated with his dumbfuckery.

Master

Site Supporter
That fool is always copying others.

He uses others catch phrases all the time. He used "the irony is sublime" because I used it often. I stopped using it because I don't want to be associated with his dumbfuckery.
You don't know the half of it.

The fuckwad would copy and paste shit I wrote in the same thread I wrote it in back in the day.

There isn't an original thought in that idiots head.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Translation: The board has become an echo chamber for you and your little e-clique and many of the users you dislike are gone.

You only returned because that trannie faggot Flynn created a safe space for your bovine ass.

Don't you have your own forum? Pity you don't all fuck off there.