Attn MEN of bastard factory

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
How’s your style? Having a cheap dig where I can’t answer back. Gay? Seriously?? Fucking hell…after all that we’ve been through. You’ve changed…
Dig? Lay off the hooch weirdo .. I have no idea of which you are referring

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dig? Lay off the hooch weirdo .. I have no idea of which you are referring
Oh fuck off ya weasel. I had a go at 9 am in the fucking morning. Get off the drugs you fucking idiot. Weirdo? You look like a cross between fucking Yoda and Darth Sidious.

Learn to have a laugh for once in your fucking life! I am one of the key playas here at Bastard Factory…who the fuck are you?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh fuck off ya weasel. I had a go at 9 am in the fucking morning. Get off the drugs you fucking idiot. Weirdo? You look like a cross between fucking Yoda and Darth Sidious.

Learn to have a laugh for once in your fucking life! I am one of the key playas here at Bastard Factory…who the fuck are you?
Oh yeah I'm new... so taking that into account what does that BIG CHINNED picture of you sniffing toddler panties mean.

Why don't you just come clean

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh yeah I'm new... so taking that into account what does that BIG CHINNED picture of you sniffing toddler panties mean.

Why don't you just come clean
You’d suck my cock given the chance ya freaky-looking maggot! Löl

fUojPuv.jpg

:LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy fucks plastic blow up dolls. They always look unsatisfied. It’s no womder